Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

02.11.2019 12:33
Mirotic is expected to be fined by the Antworten

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Trace McSorley completed 17 of 23 passes for 376 yards and four touchdowns and No. 8 Penn State beat Michigan State 45-12 to win the Big Ten East on Saturday.Penn State (10-2, 8-1 Big Ten, No. 7 CFP) edged No. 2 Ohio State for the East title, setting up a conference championship game against West winner Wisconsin next week in Indianapolis. The Nittany Lions beat Ohio State 24-20 at home Oct. 22.McSorley set single-season school record for total offense and sparked the Nittany Lions with multiple deep passes in the second half when Penn State outscored Michigan State 35-0.He threw a 34-yard touchdown pass to Chris Godwin down the sideline on Penn States first second-half possession and followed it with a 45-yarder to Mike Gesicki on the next drive. Godwin got loose down the middle minutes later and McSorley hit him in stride for 59 yards to give Penn State a 31-12 lead and cap a 21-point third quarter.Andre Robinson added 14- and 40-yard touchdown runs in the fourth quarter for Penn State, and Saquon Barkley scored on a 1-yard run in the second. Barkley left in the third quarter with an apparent right leg injury and did not return.Tyler Davis added a second-quarter field goal for Penn State.Michael Geiger kicked four field goals for the Spartans (3-9, 1-8), the last giving Michigan State a 12-10 halftime lead.POLL IMPLICATIONSPenn State: The Nittany Lions will get another shot to impress the selection committee in the Big Ten championship game. As for a shake up right now, the question is how far will No. 3 Michigan fall having lost two of its last three, including a double-overtime game at Ohio State.THE BIG PICTUREMichigan State: The Spartans run of nine straight seasons with a bowl appearance under Mark Dantonio was snapped weeks ago. Their chance to play spoiler was hindered by more injuries Saturday. Dantonios squad, which started different lineups on both sides of the ball in every game, lost starting quarterback Damion Terry (concussion), guard Brandon Clemons and TE Josiah Price. Running back LJ Scott hurt his right leg in the first half, and although he returned, was not effective.Penn State: With injuries mounting, Penn State appeared destined for another ho-hum season at best after a Week 4 loss to Michigan dropped the Nittany Lions to 2-2. The vibes were bad enough that athletic director Sandy Barbour had to publicly refute speculation that Franklins seat was hot. Franklins team recovered and hasnt lost since that afternoon in Ann Arbor. Of even more significance is Penn State got it done with one of the youngest rosters in the country. Itll lose just 17 seniors and return many key contributors next season.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Pittsburgh Penguins Shirts . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Penguins Jerseys 2020 . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. CHICAGO -- Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic was an unexcused absence from Fridays pregame walk-through and admits he forgot about the schedule prior to Fridays loss 95-69 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.I completely forgot, Mirotic said after the game. We had a back-to-back. I forgot usually we meet at the arena after a back-to-back ... I apologized here to teammates, to the coach and we move on ... s--- happens.Mirotic, who did not play in Thursday nights loss to the Bucks, admitted that he was surprised he has been taken out of the rotation. For the first time in his career, he was a listed as DNP-CD during Thursdays game.?Mirotic said the absence had nothing to do with not playing Thursday night.No, Im not that kind of guy. Even if things are not like how I would like them to be, Im very professional, he said. Its not my first year here. Those guys respect me and I respect them. I would never do that, something like that.He was the only Bull not to play in Fridays game as well.Its been difficult, said Mirotic. Its the first time in my career that this is happening. But its a coachs decision so I got to respect that. Theres not too much I can say about that.Bulls head coach Fred Hoiberg confirmed after the game that Mirotic was late to the United Center because he forgot about the walk-through. Mirotic is expected to be fined by the team.Niko was in early this morning, he was the first guy in the gym getting in extra work, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg said before the game. I had a good meeting with him ... Just like everybody who would be late in this situation, it is a finable offense.Mirotic is averaging 8.7 points a game in 22.4 minutes in his third NBA season. He has struggled throughout the year to find consistency in his game.He was as good ass he can be in a situation like that, Hoiberg said of the Friday morning meeting with Mirotic.dddddddddddd Obviously, any competitor isnt going to be happy when you get taken out of a lineup. But talking to him about keeping himself ready ... It was good to see him in there this morning getting in extra work and getting up extra shots, keeping himself prepared when his name was called, and thats what we talked about. Obviously, hes going to get another chance this year. Hes got to keep working, keep himself ready, and when opportunity comes, go out and play well.For now, Mirotic remains out of the rotation, but Hoiberg said that could change. Struggling second-year big man Bobby Portis took Mirotics minutes during Thursdays loss.Well take it on a game-by-game basis and practices, Hoiberg said. Well have the opportunity to practice again this week and well have a few chances, and well continue to figure it out. But as of right now, its a game-by-game basis.In other news, Bulls guard Michael Carter-Williams said a Christmas Day return against the San Antonio Spurs is realistic.Carter-Williams has been out since suffering left knee and left wrist injuries in an Oct. 31 loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Carter-Williams says his knee is fine, that its the wrist that has sidelined him even longer than the original six weeks the Bulls estimated for his return.He had the cast taken off his wrist on Friday and seems to be in good spirits.I got my other cast off today, Carter-Williams said. I think Im going to do some strengthening exercises and all that this week and then try to get back on the court if everything feels right. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz