Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

02.11.2019 12:32
once again proved his dominance in Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bulls have exercised their fourth-year option on forward Doug McDermott as well as third-year options on forward Bobby Portis and guard Jerian Grant.The moves Friday keep all three players under contract through the 2017-18 season.The 6-foot-8 McDermott has averaged 7.5 points in two seasons since being drafted with the 11th overall pick in 2014. He scored 9.4 per game last year and ranked fifth in the league in 3-point accuracy at 42.5 percent.The 6-11 Portis, the SEC Player of the Year in his second and final season at Arkansas, averaged 7 points and 5.4 rebounds as a rookie last season.Grant averaged 5.6 points for New York as a rookie. He came to Chicago in the deal that sent Derrick Rose to New York. Discount NBA Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Nike NBA Jerseys China . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Fake NBA Jerseys . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Chris Froome is hoping the new-look tactics he adopted in claiming his third Tour de France title show he can be a major contender in the Olympic road race.Froome will head to Rio next week after taking part in Sundays RideLondon event, targeting glory in both the road race and the time trial.But while Froome has once again proved his dominance in the Tour, he has little pedigree in one-day racing.Its more of a gamble, thats for sure, Froome said of the road race. Being a one-day race, and with such small teams of five riders per nation for the bigger nations.Its going to be an extremely hard race to judge tactically. Its not as if we can put eight guys on the front and pull it back for the last climb.With the team weve got we can be extremely competitive. To have a result there would be phenomenal after the Tour weve had.Froome will tackle the road race alongside Geraint Thomas, Ian Stannard, Adam Yates and Steve Cummings in the British team, with Cummings a late replacement for Peter Kennaugh and a potential wildcard for the team given his talent at attacking from breakaways.But Froome too has shown he can do more than simply wear out rivals on summit finishes.He showed a new sidde to his game in the Tour, attacking on the descent to Bagneres-de-Luchon to take yellow on stage eight, then capitalising on crosswinds on stage 11 to Montpellier before his famous jog up Mont Ventoux three days later.ddddddddddddThat should only help him as he tries to master the unpredictability of a one-day race.I definitely feel Ive matured a lot as a bike rider over the past couple of seasons, he said.I feel as if, even at this point, at the age of 31, Im still learning so much about the sport, and I think tactically Ive shown this year Ive matured. I have learnt a lot and thats probably why Ive been able to race the way I have this year.Froome also plans to ride in the time trial, which could be wide open if Dutchman Tom Dumoulin -- who suffered a fracture in his wrist during the Tour -- is unable to compete.I think its a course that suits me well, Froome said of the time trial. Theres almost 1,000 metres of climbing, its 60 kilometres in length and its extremely tough.I took bronze in London and it would be incredible to medal again this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz