Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.03.2019 13:29
sing fourth spot to Manchester United.The Antworten

Indian track and field is still seeking its Anju Bobby George moment. London 2012 had a few highs: national records for the walkers KT Irfan (20km, 10th finish) and Basanta Bahadur Rana (50km, 36th finish), and final spots for throwers Vikas Gowda and Krishna Poonia.Gowda has qualified for Rio but been missing all season, and Poonia has been replaced by Seema (Antil) Poonia, a former junior world discus champion.Any improvement from London 2012 will be enormous. The spurt of national records just in time for qualifying could be a case of peaking early. If there is a team that needs to be followed it is, as always, the 4x400m womens relay -- Asian Champions, new national recorder holders and always capable of making it into the last eight.The teamMen:Dharambir Singh - 200mMohd Anas - 400m and 4x400m relayJinson Johnson - 800mAyyasamy Dharun -?4x400m relayMohan Kumar -?4x400m relaySumit Kumar -?4x400m relayMohammed Kunhi -?4x400m relayArokia Rajiv -?4x400m relayT Gopi - marathonKheta Ram - marathonNitendra Singh Rawat - marathonBaljinder Singh - 20km walkGurmeet Singh - 20km walkIrfan Koluthum Thodi - 20km walkSandeep Kumar - 50km walkManish Singh - 50 km walkAnkit Sharma - long jumpRenjith Maheshwary - triple JumpInderjeet Singh - shot putVikas Gowda - discus throwWomen:Dutee Chand - 100mSrabani Nanda - 200mNirmala Sheoran - 400m and 4x400m relayTintu Luka - 800mLalita Babar - 3000m steeplechaseSudha Singh - 3000m steeplechaseAshwini Akkunji -?4x400m relayDebashree Majumdar - 4x400m relayJisna Mathews - 4x400m relay?M. R. Poovamma - 4x400m relay?Nirmala Sheoran - 4x400m relay?Anilda Thomas -?4x400m relayOP Jaisha - marathonKavita Raut - marathonKhushbir Kaur - 20km walkSapna Punia - 20km walkManpreet Kaur - shot putSeema Antil - discus throwThe key dates12-21 AugustHow they got thereIndian athletes qualified for the Olympics after achieving the qualifying standard in the above-mentioned events.What they sayKheta Ram:?To be honest, I had never seen or heard of the Olympics before. I am very excited since I am going there. I am sure its something quite special.Ashwini Akkunji:?In 2012, I didnt get the opportunity. This year, after a lot of things, after a lot of pain, a lot of mental trauma, I had to be in the team and I struggled a lot. I am finally in the team, and my relay is coming back like [it was] in the Commonwealth Games [of 2010].The rhythm is coming back, and I feel happy for that.Inderjeet Singh:?Once it is over, I should have not any regrets about what might have been. I am prepared to give 100% in Rio. This is not the last Olympics for me. I am ready for Tokyo (2020) as well.Nitendra Singh Rawat:?Those five rings are given to extremely fortunate people. Since the time I got to know that I will be representing India at the Olympics, I have felt an inner motivation and my desire to work harder has also increasedDutee Chand:?I am really happy to have qualified for Rio Olympics. It has been a tough year for me. My hard work and that of my coach (N Ramesh) has paid off.ExtrasIt will be the fourth consecutive time that Vikas Gowda will represent India at the Olympics after 2004, 2008 and 2012 in the discus throw event. No other Indian male athlete has featured in four Olympics.Indias track record* Indian archers have participated in every Olympics since 1948.* India has never won a medal in athletics at the Olympics.* Vikas Gowda and Krishna Poonia finished eighth and sixth respectively in the discus throw at the London Olympics in 2012.* Milkha Singh finished fourth in the 400m at the 1960 Olympics in Rome. It remains the best performance by an Indian male athlete.* PT Usha finished fourth in the 400m hurdles at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles, which is the best performance by an Indian female athlete.Nike Shoes Online Canada Cheap . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Nike Shoes Canada Clearance . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.cheapnikeshoescanada.com/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Nike Shoes Discount Canada . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Nike Shoes Wholesale Canada . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday.Sergio Aguero has admitted Manchester Citys title hopes are slipping through their fingers and they must now be wary of losing fourth spot to Manchester United.The bitter rivals clash at the Etihad, live on Sky Sports 1HD on Super Sunday, with City 12 points behind Premier League-leaders Leicester with nine games remaining.Yet just as significantly, City are only four points ahead of sixth-placed United after 29 games and striker Aguero insists they have to win to prevent a cataclysmic slide out of the Champions League places. We have to win even more so because the title is slipping further and further away and we have to make sure we take fourth place, the Argentina international said.We want the title, but we have to take into account that United are right behind us and it will be a tough game. We will have to play intensely.I think that over the last five years City have always competed hard in the derby. At one point United were huge and City have invested a lot of money to bring in qualiity players, and that has levelled the playing field.ddddddddddddBut I dont know what is happening at United. I focus on City and Sunday, and we are thinking about winning and nothing else.Aguero, who signed for City from Atletico Madrid in 2011 and signed a renewed five-year contract in 2014, said last week that he intends to finish his career at boyhood club Independiente.But he hopes to win the Champions League before he goes, most likely in 2019 when his current contract ends.You are born in one club as a kid and you always want to return to where you started. I have always said it, I will go back, he said.But right now I am thinking about winning the Champions League with Manchester City. We will see what happens in the future.Also See:Kompany blow as derby loomsWhen is the CL quarter-final draw?Vault: City 2-3 UnitedOtamendi targets derby return ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz