Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
ruogu1234 Offline

01.11.2019 09:32
this opportunity to thank my teammates Antworten

After 13 seasons in the NHL, goaltender Mathieu Garon is calling it a career. The 36-year-old announced his retirement on Friday after having played in Montreal, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, Columbus and Tampa Bay. "For the past 13 years, I have been fortunate to earn my living playing hockey in the National Hockey League," Garon said in a statement released by CAA, his representation. "I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my teammates, coaches and, most importantly, the fans. Every city I played in, the fans always welcomed my family and me with open arms. I will cherish the memories and friendships I made during my career. Finally, I want to say a special thank you to my family, who have been incredibly supportive of me throughout my career. Without them, I wouldnt have been able to live my dream." Garon, who played in Omsk of the KHL this past season season, was a second-round pick, 44th overall, by the Canadiens in the 1996 NHL draft. He went 144-131-3-28 over 341 NHL games. He also played for Canadas world junior team in 1998. Cheap Vapormax 3 China . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Cheap Off White Vapormax . -- Jerry Rice Jr. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-plus-clearance.html . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Nike VaporMax Plus Sunset Black+Total Orange+Yellow . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap Vapormax Flyknit .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract.ATLANTA -- Mets manager Terry Collins said Monday there is "zero" thought of placing David Wright on the disabled list even though the third baseman will remain in New York and miss the three-game series with the Braves. Wright, who has a bruised left rotator cuff, had a follow-up examination in New York on Monday. Collins said the exam "went OK." Wright will receive more treatment this week while resting his non-throwing shoulder. Collins said he hopes Wright will be ready to play on Friday, when the Mets open a weekend home series against Texas. "Hes not 1000 per cent so were going to give him a few more days," Collins said.dddddddddddd"Hes going to meet us in New York on Friday and be ready to go then. "I thought it was important to make sure that when he comes back that we dont have issues." Wright was scratched from Friday nights lineup against Pittsburgh and also was held out Saturday and Sunday. He is hitting .277 with six homers and 41 RBIs. The seven-time All-Star had an MRI on Saturday in New York. Rookie Eric Campbell is starting at third base and hitting fourth against the Braves on Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz