Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:07
oth on points to fellow Briton Tony Bellew Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Now that North Carolina State is aware of Boston Colleges long losing streak in the ACC, the Wolfpack want no part of being the team to end it.The Eagles havent won an Atlantic Coast Conference game in nearly two full years, and bring a 12-game league losing streak into Saturdays game at N.C. State.Were frustrated with where we are right now, we also are encouraged by where the potential is, and weve got to keep developing, blossoming, and were not that far off, coach Steve Addazio said.Not a lot has gone right recently for the Eagles (3-4, 0-4), who have fallen back into last place in the Atlantic Division after two straight league losses . They rank last in the league in both points (21) and total yards (316.6) per game, and havent won a conference game since November 2014.The Wolfpack players insisted they were unaware of BCs run of in-league futility.Winning a football game is hard right now -- its a play here or a play there, N.C. State coach Dave Doeren said. I look at the film and see BC as a very physical, formidable opponent. ... Youve got to do things right to beat them.Doeren and the Wolfpack (4-3, 1-2) know all about the difficulties of winning lately. N.C. State seemingly had No. 3 Clemson beat two weeks ago , but missed a chip-shot field goal at the end of regulation and lost in overtime, then followed that up at No. 5 Louisville by falling behind by 44 points at halftime of a 54-13 loss.One week, youre heartbroken and in shock, and the next weekend we didnt play good, Doeren said, calling it an embarrassing feeling.Youre on top of the world, and all of a sudden, it was taken from you, he added. Youve got to deal with them differently. Weve got to flush them both and move on.---Some things to know about the Boston College-N.C. State game:TOWLES ON: Addazio hopes QB Patrick Towles will be healthy enough to play after he injured a hamstring in last weeks loss to Syracuse. He was just 4 of 15 for 45 yards in that game with an interception and a fumble, and gained 75 of his career-best 104 yards rushing on one play, a touchdown run on which he injured his hamstring.FINLEYS FINE: N.C. State QB Ryan Finley has thrown four interceptions in his last two games after not throwing any during the first five. He also completed barely over half his passes in those two losses after hitting on nearly 70 percent in the first five games. Center Joe Scelfo isnt worried about him, saying Finley will be fine.ANOTHER TOUGH D: The Wolfpack are playing a top-11 defense for the third consecutive week. The Eagles are seventh in total defense, giving up 292 total yards per game. N.C. State previously faced Clemsons ninth-ranked defense and a Louisville unit that was 11th in that stat category.PACKS TURNOVERS: N.C. State has forced an ACC-best eight fumbles, ranking eighth in the Bowl Subdivision in that stat. That could mean trouble for a BC offense that has lost seven fumbles in seven games.---Follow Joedy McCreary at http://twitter.com/joedyap. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/joedy-mccreary---AP college football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Nike Shoes From China . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Nike Shoes China . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Nike Shoes From China Online . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Discount Nike Shoes From China . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Nathan Cleverly insists he is better now than when he was first supposed to fight Juergen Braehmer five years ago.The Welshman was due to challenge Braehmer (48-2, 35 KOs) for the WBO world light-heavyweight in 2011 but the German pulled out injured.Cleverly (29-3, 15 KOs), 29, went on to become WBO champion and reigned until he was stopped by Russian Sergey Kovalev in 2013 and has since suffered two more defeats both on points to fellow Briton Tony Bellew (November 2014) and Andrezj Fonfara nearly a year ago.But Cleverly believes it was destiny he would eventually catch up with WBA world light-heavyweight champion Braehmer, who is 38 four days after they fight in Germany on Saturday.Its been five years in the making this fight between myself and Braehmer and I just feel its destiny now, its been destined to happen, Cleverly said.It took the shine of my world title victory when he pulled out. I wanted to ripped the title of Braehmer that night. He was the champion and I wanted to win the belt from him, but the belt became vacant and I beat someone else for it.I was confident five years ago of defeating Braehmer, but I would say Im more confident now.I feel that I have developed as a fighter and as a person. Im a lot more wiser, a lot more mature mentally as a person. I was a very young man ffive years ago, now Im more of a man physically.ddddddddddddI just feel the time is right now and I feel in a better state going into this fight second time round.There comes a time when the older champion has to move aside to allow the younger lion to come through.After losing to Kovalev, Cleverly stepped up to cruiserweight lose a rematch with Tony Bellew on points and suffered another points setback almost a year ago on a trip to the States to fight Andrzej Fonfara.But Cleverly insists he can revive his career next weekend and make two-time world champion Braehmer, who began his professional career in 1999, look his age.I dont feel weve seen the best yet of what I can offer, and getting my hands on that belt will allow me to showcase what I can really do, and make the second phase of my career the best one yet, Cleverly said.Its my time now, Braehmer has had his time, great career, but its my time now. I just believe that this is mine for the taking.When I became world champion, I was the only champion in the UK at the time and now there are 13 world champions. Ive had my time away from the world title stage, and now its time to get it back and join in the fun. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz