Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

30.10.2019 11:12
; he was the first guy that put really good Antworten

Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman has promised a world-class showdown with Cincinnati Bengals receiver AJ Green at Wembley, provided he is given clearance to play. Norman is hopeful he can emerge from the concussion protocol with the green light to feature in this years third and final International Series game in London, live on Sky Sports. Washington Redskins: Who to Watch A look at Washingtons key players ahead of Sundays live game The top-tier corner will be matched up against elite receiver in Green this weekend. Only Atlantas Julio Jones has more receiving yards than Green this term and Norman is relishing the prospect of attempting to limiting his impact. (Its) the best of the best, man, he said. World-class - thats how I feel about it.To get the opportunity, oh my gosh, Im probably going to be like a little kid on Christmas in a candy store or something, just all excited. Once the excitement goes then its time to play ball. Im looking forward to it in that aspect and well see what happens. Bengals wide receiver A.J.Green is hoping the London Who Dey Nation will help his team beat the Redskins at Wembley However, Norman is one of a number of injury concerns for the 4-3 Redskins, who have already ruled out starting running back Matt Jones with a knee issue.Star tight end Jordan Reed, like Norman, must be cleared by doctors after suffering from concussion symptoms which kept him out of their past two games. Cincinnati Bengals: Who to watch Who to watch when the Bengals take on the Redskins at Wembley The NFL has placed more emphasis on the post-concussion evaluation process in recent years and Norman knows he will need to be signed off to allow him to participate at Wembley.Im fine, but at the end of the day thats their (the teams) call not mine, he added. If it was up to me Id go so well see how it goes. The 10th year of the NFL international series will conclude at Wembley on Sunday Normans head coach Jay Gruden will run into his old colleagues across the pond having been Cincinnatis offensive coordinator for three seasons.Those were the first campaigns Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton spent in the NFL and he credits Grudens influence for his role in helping the team reach the play-offs in five successive terms.A big reason why Im in Cincinnati now is because of Jay, he was a great coordinator here, Dalton said. Highlights of the Redskinsclash against the Detroit Lions in Week 7 of the NFL We had a lot of success with him and its the reason he was able to get that job in Washington. Hes a great coach and Im sure the guys love to play for him. He was a lot of fun to have around.I feel like hes got a big part in the reason Ive been playing the way I have here recently and hes got me to be the player I am today.Check our updates from the game between the Redskins @ Bengals at Wembley on skysports.com/NFL, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsNFL this Sunday or catch the action, live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 1pm. Also See: Sky Live: NFL on Sunday QUIZ: NFL @ Wembley Cincinnati Bengals: Who to watch Washington Redskins: Who to Watch cheap china jerseys . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. china jerseys . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. wholesale jerseys china . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. fake jerseys china . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. It is debatable as to who was the first person to utter the phrase There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse, but it is clear that the vision of Songbird has been very good for her owner, Rick Porter.Its good medicine for me, Porter said.Porter, 76, has been battling health issues for most of the year. In the spring, he underwent treatment for cancer and was hospitalized for 18 days. In the summer, just days before Songbird was to compete in the Grade 1 Alabama Stakes at Saratoga, Porter was hospitalized due to an infection, forcing him to miss being at the race in person.Porter, who spent 15 days in the hospital during August, said he was able to watch the Alabama from his room in the intensive-care unit of Christiana Hospital in Delaware.I wasnt really with it; I knew enough what was going on, Porter said. I knew we won. Ive watched it 10 times since.Porter, who was discharged from the hospital Aug. 31, is doing well enough that he will be at Parx Racing on Saturday to watch his undefeated champion Songbird try to win her 11th straight race in the Grade 1, $1 million Cotillion Stakes.At Saratoga, Songbird passed two stiff tests. First, there was Carina Mia, the Grade 1 Acorn winner, whom Songbird dispatched like a gnat at the quarter pole en route to winning the Grade 1 Coaching Club American Oaks by 5-1/4 lengths. Then, in the Alabama, there was an early pace challenge from Go Maggie Go, whom Songbird easily handled in winning that race by seven lengths, improving her record to 10 for 10.Following the Alabama, both Jerry Hollendorfer and Mike Smith, Songbirds trainer and jockey, talked about how important it was to win that race for Porter, whose condition at that time was critical. Hollendorfer suspects that having a horse like Songbird has been beneficial to Porter.I think that would help anybody have a more positive attitude, Hollendorfer said.In the Cotillion, the primary challenge figures to come from Kentucky Oaks winner Cathryn Sophia, whose trainer, John Servis, trained for Porter for many years. In 2000, the two campaigned Jostle, who won the Grade 1 Alabama and the Cotillion, which back then was a Grade 2 race worth $200,000.Though Servis no longer has horses for Porter, John and I are still good friends, Porter said. On Saturday, well be good competitors.Rick and I did a lot of good together, Servis said Wedneesday at Parx.dddddddddddd He was great for my business; he was the first guy that put really good horses in my barn. We had a good relationship. We wore each other out a couple of times.Though Porter lives on the East Coast and has a large string of horses with Larry Jones at Delaware Park, Songbird has spent the bulk of her career based in Southern California with Hall of Famer Hollendorfer.Porter had employed a bevy of East Coast-based trainers in the past -- Nick Zito, Chad Brown, and Tony Dutrow, to name a few -- but after splitting with those men, Porter said that aside from Jones, he couldnt find an East Coast trainer who could do right by the horses and still communicate with me.Porter hadnt had any prior dealings with Hollendorfer and only knew him from the rivalry that Hollendorfers Blind Luck and Porters Havre de Grace developed in 2010. Havre de Grace beat Blind Luck in the Cotillion after Blind Luck had beaten Havre de Grace in the Delaware Oaks and Alabama.Hollendorfer was sent Songbird because early in their development stages, she was deemed to be the second-best 2-year-old Porter had behind Southern Girl, a half-sister to Breeders Cup Classic winner Mucho Macho Man whom Porter purchased for $775,000 as a yearling. By the time the horses were dispersed, Songbird had surpassed Southern Girl, but Porter had already decided that she was going to Hollendorfer. Southern Girl, trained by Jones, is 4 for 5 after winning the Shine Again Stakes.Throughout the year, as Songbird dominated her own gender and age group, there has been a call for her take on males. Porter said he has never seriously considered doing that this year but perhaps will consider it next year as he plans to race Songbird in 2017.I think I would like to if shes showing me she can compete with them like Havre de Grace did, said Porter, who successfully ran Havre de Grace against males in the Grade 1 Woodward at Saratoga. If I think I can win, Ill run against them. I want to run her at the highest level I think she can win at -- thats what I like to do with racehorses. I want the chance of beating the best horses out there, but Im not going to be stupid and run in races I cant win.So far, Songbird has made Porter look like the smartest man in the room. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz