Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ruogu1234 Offline

30.10.2019 07:41
99-87 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers Antworten

I have almost no idea what to say anymore about conclusions and sports and because I never played any other sport at a high level, I would never speculate or conclude about what to do out of respect to that sport. I was casually listening to the radio and my interest piqued as the narrative of high school football was beginning. In the report and discussion, it was stated that a study was done on high school football players that over the course of just one year, there had been damage to the brain of a high percentage of players throughout the course of a single season. This was quite eye-opening because I always figured that it took collective years to see significant damage and violent pro football-type hits to create the damage necessary to have cognitive results. I guess, or maybe simply should say I was wrong to have a timeframe in my mind. Then on Monday, I was reading USA Today and on page 3 of the sports is a story of Kosta Karageorge, who was an Ohio State football player who took his life at age 22. He was a walk-on and knowing what I know about walk-ons in Division 1 football, he was a demonstration player which means he did a lot of hitting. Both educations to me, one auditory and one visual reading, got me thinking about concussions and football; that something is really wrong here but what to do I am embarrassed to say I really dont know. Sometimes I think that some people through genetics unfortunately just have a type of brain that absorbs the punishment more than rejects it. Having only the basics in brain physiology at university, I have no real idea, more of a theory but when you think of someone at 22 who had a concussion history doing what he did and a report about the effects of high school football, it does make your mind search for answers. I had three bad concussions during my college and pro career and remember the details of all three. And like many who have played football, Ive had many subtle moments of disorientation after unavoidable shots to the head. Fortunately, I feel fine and I think that is an issue because when you feel fine, you lose that ability to deeply relate. I have said if I had a son, I would hesitate to let him play football and this is from a person who has an occupation to promote the game. But I cant say with conviction that I would if I had. I know two players that are different after their careers and, out of respect, would never highlight them. And I wonder if there are others out there that I dont know about that live in quiet desperation. Are my perceptions changing about football? Yes, they are; not is a dramatic way but more in a way of conclusive awareness of a price you may pay. And I say may because there are also many football players who have been retired for many years like me that have no problems. Concussions in sports are still in a grey area but a grey area just through repetition does not paint a positive future. Maybe it is the study of genetics and mans mastery of that knowledge base that could perceive the future and keep people safe that are suspect before they play. I will be the first one to put football in its proper place. It is a sport and only a sport. Good things happen out of it but the sport has little significance to what is important. Yet people pay a price later in life for action taken in the youth of life. I wonder if were all in denial and 30 seconds later. I wonder if it is a slight overeaction because health care is better than ever. But what really bothers me is I wonder why I have no idea what to say or conclude anymore. It is not that I am numb, more confused. Custom Nike San Francisco Giants Jerseys . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. Custom Nike Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/ .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys . Villar connected off Joe Saunders (11-14), sending a drive well over the left-field fence for his first career homer. The Astros scored six times in the first three innings to chase Saunders. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys 2020 . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - James Harden tallied 37 points with eight rebounds and five assists to lead the Houston Rockets in a 99-87 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night at Staples Center. Josh Smith and Jason Terry each came off the bench to score 11 points, while Corey Brewer had 10 in a reserve role for the Rockets. Houston center Dwight Howard did not play against his former team due to a right ankle sprain. Carlos Boozer had 18 points with 11 rebounds for the Lakers, who have dropped eight straight games. Los Angeles had not lost eight straight since March 14-27, 2005. The Lakers will most likely be without the services of guard Kobe Bryant for the long term, as he recently suffered a torn right rotator cuff. He will be re-examined Monday before the team decides whether the guard needs potentially season-ending surgery. With Bryants absence, the Lakers will look to see more production out of Nick Young, but that wasnt the case on Sunday. I felt with his body language that I didnt want to play him, Lakers coach Byron Scott said of Young, who went 0-for-2 from the field in just under 8 1/2 minutes off the bench. Harden netted sevven points over the first five minutes and Houston went up 14-6 on Patrick Beverleys 3-pointer.dddddddddddd Josh Smith hit a 3 late in the quarter to put the Rockets up 15 and they led 30-15 after 12 minutes. Harden notched 13 points in the opening frame. Brewers dunk gave Houston its largest lead of the first half, 42-23, with under eight minutes to play. Los Angeles chipped away at the deficit and trailed 52-36 at the break. The Rockets sustained a generous lead throughout the third and led 80-60 entering the fourth. They led by as many as 25 in the final quarter, but the Lakers had one last gasp midway through the frame. Jeremy Lin made two free throws to close a 10-0 run that brought Los Angeles within 89-78 with 5 1/2 minutes to play. Brewer countered at the other end with a 3-pointer to stem the momentum and Houston built another comfortable advantage to close out the game. Game Notes LA fell to 2-14 at home against the Western Conference ... Lin finished with 14 points in the loss ... The Lakers made 1-of-13 shots from beyond the arc ... The Rockets scored 21 points off 21 turnovers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz