Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ruogu1234 Offline

30.10.2019 07:32
inspector told The Associated Press Antworten

Canadas adult figure skaters had a successful week at the 10th annual International Skating Union (ISU) Adult Figure Skating Competition held in Oberstdorf, Germany, from May 25-31, 2014. The team consisting of 50 Canadians took home a total of 34 medals, including 10 gold medals, 14 silver medals, and 10 bronze medals. The competition drew a record 432 skaters plus 12 synchronized skating teams, between the ages of 28-78, from 28 countries. Canadian skaters showed great prowess in the record-sized fields that ran as high as 35 entries. "The Canadian team in Oberstdorf did a phenomenal job representing our country both on and off the ice," said Dan Thompson, Skate Canada Chief Executive Officer. "They truly embody the positive healthy lifestyle seen throughout the adult skating community, while achieving excellence in competition." ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta was in attendance last week and echoed these sentiments: "The enthusiasm and passion for ice skating that adult skaters transmit is a gift for the entire skating community." The Canadian medalists at the 2014 ISU Adult Figure Skating Competition were: Gold medalists: Jannette Wood (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Annette Nymeyer (Ladies Artistic Silver III)Jacob Brunott (Men Artistic Bronze III)Linda Maundrell (Ladies Artistic Bronze V)Gary Beacom (Men Artistic Master (Elite III & IV)Diane Gilders (Ladies Bronze III Free Skate)Terri-Lynn Black-Calleri & Jacob Brunott (Bronze Pattern Dance)Ken Langlois & Alison Clark (Master Pattern Dance)David Dickey (Men Gold III & IV Free Skate)Gary Beacom (Men Master Elite III Free Skate) Silver medalists: Diane Gilder (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Don Murray (Men Artistic Silver III & IV)Raye Ryan (Ladies Bronze IV & V Free skate)Hisayo Shibata (Ladies Artistic Gold IIGloria Purvey (Ladies Artistic Gold III & IV)Denis La Rochelle (Men Silver IV & V Free Skate)Sarina Tsai (Ladies Artistic Master (Elite) I)Jannette Wood (Ladies Bronze III Free Skate)Hisayo Shibata (Ladies Master Elite II Free Skate)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Gold Pattern Dance)Sarina Tsai (Ladies Master Elite I Free Skate)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Ice Dance Master Short Dance)Sue Edwards & Jim Wilkins (Ice Dance Bronze Free Dance)Diana Barkley & Geoff Squires (Ice Dance Master and Elite Master Free Dance) Bronze medalists: Joan McGrath (Ladies Artistic Bronze III)Denis La Rochelle (Men Artistic Silver III & IV)Francesco Ventura (Men Artistic Gold III & IV)Jeffrey Bullard (Men Artistic Bronze III)James Wilkins (Men Artistic Bronze IV)Francesco Ventura (Men Silver IV & V Free Skate)David Dickey (Men Artistic Master (Elite) III & IV)Michelle Lamothe (Ladies Artistic Silver IV)Gloria Purvey (Ladies Gold III Free Skate)Luda Kalenuk (Ladies Artistic Master and Elite Master II & III) The ISU Adult Working Group also took the opportunity to announce next years event, which takes place May 18-24, 2015 in Oberstdorf, Germany. Stitched Rockies Jerseys . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. Rockies Jerseys 2020 . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Custom Colorado Rockies Jerseys .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. Cheap Rockies Jerseys . -- Felix Girard scored on the power play in the third period to lift the Baie-Comeau Drakkar past the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Friday.The Calgary Flames have signed defenceman Deryk Engelland to a three-year deal worth an average annual value of $2.9 million. In 56 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-14, Engelland scored six goals and six assists, racking up 58 penaltyy minutes.dddddddddddd Engelland has appeared in 243 career games with the Penguins, scoring 13 goals and 34 assists with 308 penalty minutes. He was originally drafted in the sixth round (194th overall) of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz