Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

29.10.2019 09:26
That left plenty of energy for pitchi Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- T.Y. Hilton blamed himself for not doing enough in the Indianapolis Colts first two games this season.He made amends for it Sunday.The smallest receiver on the Colts roster came up big twice, making an acrobatic 8-yard catch on fourth-and-7 to keep the Colts drive alive following the 2-minute warning, then spinning away from safety Dexter McCoil for a 63-yard TD pass that gave Indy its first win of the season.I caught one (like that) earlier in the game, I caught it and just kind of started going down and I said, `Im not going to go down anymore. If theyre going to tackle me, its going to take two or three of them, Hilton said after the 26-22 victory over San Diego . Once I caught it, I saw a safety and he didnt I think saw him so he tried to hit me and I just spun off and did the rest.Right on cue.On Wednesday, Hilton referred to his four-catch, 41-yard game at Denver as unacceptable. And at the same time he was promising his injured friend, Donte Moncrief, that he had his back, Hilton was still trying to shake off the frustration of catching 10 passes for 120 yards in Indys two losses.At the same time, his body was sore, too.So coach Chuck Pagano gave Hilton an extra day off Friday and it appeared to work.Hilton was his old self against the Chargers (1-2), catching balls, turning short throws into long plays and zig-zagging around the field to make defenders miss.He finished with eight catches, 174 yards and the winning TD. It was his highest catch total since a 10-reception game against Cleveland on Dec. 7, 2014, and his highest yardage total since a 223-yard day against Houston on Oct. 9, 2014.It wasnt frustrating, I just wasnt giving my team a chance to win, Hilton said when asked about his slow start to this season. They look for me to make big plays and I wasnt doing that the first two games and I told them, `Im going to be the difference-maker today. I said earlier in the week, `I want to put it on me, put the game on me and thats what I did today.On a day Andrew Luck went 24 of 37 with 331 yards and one interception, he looked Hiltons way on almost a third of his pass attempts.Hilton wound up catching all but three of the throws, including the one that prevented Indy (1-2) from starting 0-3 for the first time in five years.It isnt doomsday, you know, but it is, coach Chuck Pagano said, explaining how important Sundays victory was.Luck, who missed practiced Wednesday and was limited Thursday because of a sore throwing shoulder, struggled at times and for the second straight week watched a defensive player scoop up one of his fumbles and return it for a score.So with Luck a little off on his accuracy, including the fourth-down throw, it was Hilton who delivered the two most important plays in Indys young season.If anyones going to keep good on his promise, its going to be T.Y, left tackle Anthony Castonozo said. Im just baffled on how fast he is. On that last one, obviously I saw it, the ball was out and I could see where he was at. Just seeing him run away from guys, stop and starting, its real impressive stuff.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Kendall Graveman Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Steve Cishek Jersey . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1460t-brad-wieck-jersey-cubs.html . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Keith Moreland Cubs Jersey . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Carlos Zambrano Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Day 3 of the Dota 2 StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 2 finals saw the losers bracket come to a head, with several closely-matched squads competing for survival in their fight toward the $300,000 prize pool in Los Angeles.In the first match of the day, Fnatic faced off against Digital Chaos in a heated series. Fnatics dual-core lineup secured it an early advantage, and DCs Roman Resolut1on Fominok struck back in game two with a dominating 13/0/9 Slark. The deciding match was all Yeik Nai MidOne Zheng, as his stellar Ember Spirit led the Fnatic squad to a 2-1 victory.F.R.I.E.N.D.S. took on the second North American team remaining, Evil Geniuses, in the second match. The dark horse took game one against the reforged EG, while Saahil UNiVeRse Arora carried EG to a game two win with impeccable Faceless Void play. A long, arduous game three led EG to a series of faults that F.R.I.E.N.D.S. capitalized on, securing the upset 2-1.The next series, between Natus Vincere and Team Secret, would determine which team had a guaranteed spot in the grand finals.dddddddddddd NaVi, who have looked dominant throughout StarLadder, faltered against Secret, which exhibited teamwork and coordination above and beyond previous appearances. Team Secret dismantled the famed NaVi squad in only two games, confidently advancing into the grand finals to await its opponent on Sunday.The final match of the day pitted Fnatic against the dark horse F.R.I.E.N.D.S., who, in spite of the lack of an invite to TI6, had already eliminated several Seattle-bound teams from the StarLadder finals. Fnatic looked shaky to start in game one, but MidOne continued to perform, knocking down the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. stack 2-0 and advancing with his team to face NaVi tomorrow for a shot at the grand finals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz