Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
ruogu1234 Offline

28.10.2019 04:30
Americans Varvara Lepchenko Antworten

Tianjin, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Americans Varvara Lepchenko and Alison Riske were among the second-round winners Wednesday at the inaugural Tianjin Open. The fourth-seeded Lepchenko battled past Chinese wild card Liu Fangzhou, 7-6 (7-3), 7-5, and will next play Riske in the quarterfinals. The sixth-seeded Riske advanced with a 6-4, 7-6 (7-3) victory over Olga Govortsova of Belarus. Lepchenko is coming off a runner-up finish at the Korea Open last month. Eighth-seeded Ajla Tomljanovic of Croatia also moved on with a 6-4, 6-4 win over Chinas Duan Ying-Ying and Romanias Sorana Cirstea thumped Andrea Hlavackova of the Czech Republic, 6-3, 6-0. Also Wednesday, Swiss third seed Belinda Bencic was given a walkover into the quarters when countrymate Romina Oprandi withdrew. Top seeds Jelena Jankovic and Peng Shuai will play second-round matches Thursday. The top-seeded Jankovic will meet Chinas Zheng Saisai, while Peng will take on Russian qualifier Elizaveta Kulichkova. This weeks winner will claim $43,000. Shoes Wholesale China Market . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. Wholesale China Shoes Free Shipping . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. http://www.wholesaleshoes.us.org/ . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Wholesale Shoes 2020 .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.Brian Flynn scored in the third period and was the only scorer in the shootout as the Buffalo Sabres swept their home-and-home with the Montreal Canadiens, winning 4-3. Jhonas Enroth made 43 saves in the win and stopped all Habs in the five roundss of the shootout.dddddddddddd Dustin Tokarski made 23 saves in the loss. Zemgus Girgensons and Chris Stewart also scored for the Sabres. Max Pacioretty, Lars Eller and Brendan Gallagher had the Habs markers. More to come. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz