Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
ruogu1234 Offline

28.10.2019 04:21
The Rangers had claimed him Antworten

ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals added an outfield prospect to the 40-man roster, claiming 22-year-old Rafael Ortega on waivers from the Texas Rangers. The left-handed hitting Ortega, of Venezuela, was designed for assignment by Texas on Dec. 30. The Rangers had claimed him from the Rockies a month earlier. Colorado signed Ortega as a non-drafted free agent in 2008 and he made his major league debut in September 2012, appearing in two games. Ortega batted .228 for Double-A Tulsa last year with one home run, 10 RBIs and nine steals in 13 attempts before a season-ending leg injury in late June. The Cardinals have one spot remaining on the roster. White Sox Jerseys 2020 .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. White Sox Jerseys China .J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/ .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Fake White Sox Jerseys . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. White Sox Jerseys 2019 .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself.BOSTON - Pedro Martinez opened his blazer wide to reveal the skinny torso that has grown only slightly puffier with age.I wasnt supposed to be a Hall of Famer, said the 5-foot-11 right-hander, who was thought early in his career to be too small and frail to hold up to the rigours of a major league baseball schedule. But because of the fact that I did it the way I did it, and the integrity I carried while doing it, is probably what led to me going into the Hall of Fame on the first ballot.Martinez was elected to the Cooperstown, New York, shrine on Tuesday with 91.1 per cent of the vote, easily surpassing the 75 per cent necessary for induction. Randy Johnson, John Smoltz and Craig Biggio will join Martinez on stage at the July 26 ceremony.Martinez said the honour was something he never counted on, even as he was dominating baseballs bulked-up hitters in the prime of the steroid era.Im proud I did it in an era that the challenge was at the top, he said. I had to face probably the toughest matchup out there. Well, guess what: I wouldnt want it any other way. I wanted to beat the best. I wanted to be the best I could be every time I went out there.I wanted to embarrass the best team out there. I wanted to. I meant to, he said. Any time I had an opportunity to embarrass any team in the big leagues, including the ones using PEDs, it was a great honour to do it.ddddddddddddBefore the news conference, the Red Sox played a video that showed not only Martinezs highlights on the mound but also scenes from the carnival the ballpark became. Fans waved Dominican flags and counted his strikeouts, and there were plenty of shots of Martinez clowning around in the dugout on his off-days.When it was over, the room fell silent and then from the bottom of a staircase came a shout in Spanish: Hola!I was a loose goose when I wasnt pitching. But then when I came to the field before a game, all that changed, he said. That was the way I could focus, and that was the way I could go out there like there was no tomorrow. I pitched every game like there was no tomorrow.Although he won an NL Cy Young Award in Montreal with the Expos, Martinez spent the peak years of his career in Boston. From 1999-2000, he went 41-10 with a 1.90 ERA and 597 strikeouts, winning back-to-back honours as the best pitcher in the AL.In all, Martinez finished with a 219-100 record and a 2.93 ERA. He struck out 3,154 batters, twice surpassing 300 in a season. He was an eight-time all-star, and five times he led the major leagues in ERA.You were in awe at what you were watching, Smoltz said. It looked like a cartoon what he was doing. It looked like the ball had connections to his fingers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz