Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:02
proudly following a 5-2 victory over New Antworten

The U.S. womens indoor volleyball team came into Rio ranked No. 1 in the world and is looking for its first Olympic gold medal in history. The squad, which has been undefeated in Rio so far, will play in the semifinals on Thursday night, then are favorites to move on to the finals on Sunday.Four years ago, at the London Olympics, U.S. captain Christa Dietzen started in all eight matches -- and experienced firsthand the silver-medal finish to Brazil. (The U.S. team also lost to Brazil in 2008.) So this time, the 29-year-old is determined to finally win that gold.Throughout the grueling tournament, shell be looking for what she calls fueling calories to give her the energy she needs.Its important to eat enough and to eat the right stuff, she said. She shared her power breakfast with us.Day and time: Friday morning at 8 a.m.Place: I took the photo of this one before I left for Rio, so I was sitting on my couch in Orange County, California, watching Good Morning America. One of my lifelong goals is to meet Robin Roberts.What Im eating: A preworkout breakfast of three eggs, scrambled, with Heinz ketchup (I am Pittsburgh proud!), lemon Noosa Yoghurt and an everything bagel with Philadelphia cream cheese -- plus a glass of grapefruit juice.Whose recipe: When I became a professional athlete, I met with our nutritionist, Shawn Hueglin, and she helped me develop a game plan for fueling before training and competition.Why Im eating it: It is a high-calorie, high-protein and high-carb breakfast, which is exactly what I need going into practice or games.The recipe:Ingredients3 eggs 1 Noosa Yoghurt, lemon-flavored 1 everything bagel 2 tbsp. Philadelphia cream cheese Heinz ketchup, to taste Grapefruit juiceWhile you scramble the eggs to your liking, toast your bagel, unless you prefer it as is. Place the cooked eggs on one plate and drizzle ketchup on top. Enjoy a side of yogurt and a glass of grapefruit juice. Steven Adams Thunder Jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Abdel Nader Thunder Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. https://www.thunderrookiesshop.com/Nerlens-Noel-City-Edition-Jersey/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Shawn Kemp Thunder Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Russell Westbrook Thunder Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons.Southend boss Phil Brown is hoping to have Stephen Hendrie back on loan at the club in time to feature against Burton Albion in Sky Bet League One on Monday night, live on Sky Sports. The left-backs initial month-long loan spell from West Ham expired after Tuesdays game with Bradford but Brown expects him to return.There are no fresh injury or suspension worries as the Blues look to move into the play-off places with a win. Ryan Leonard (knee) remains on the sidelines. Highlights of Southends 2-0 defeat at Bradford in midweek Shane Cansdell-Sherriff could be fit for leaders Burton.Thee experienced defender was withdrawn late on in the 1-0 home win against Chesterfield last weekend after feeling a problem with his groin.dddddddddddd With Albion not in action until Monday night, the extra rest may work in his favour.Should Cansdell-Sherriff not make it, Tom Flanagan, fit again following appendix surgery, will step in for the 33-year-old.Burton boss Nigel Clough also has Callum Reilly, Lucas Akins, Anthony OConnor and Timmy Thiele vying for recalls. Highlights of Burtons 1-0 win over Chesterfield last weekend Watch Southend v Burton live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7.30pm on Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz