Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

24.10.2019 08:33
dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a Antworten

ATLANTA -- Andrew Bailey cant explain why hes pitching so poorly. He just knows the Philadelphia Phillies might not give him many more chances.Clearly Im struggling. Its frustrating to go through this, he said Sunday after allowing Jeff Francoeurs tiebreaking two-run homer in the seventh inning of the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 loss to the Atlanta Braves.Bailey (3-1) has allowed 19 earned runs in his last 16 2/3 innings.Mauricio Cabrera (2-0), the fourth of six Atlanta pitchers, pitched a one-hit seventh.Jimmy Paredes entered as a defensive replacement in the seventh and homered against Chris Withrow in the eighth.Jim Johnson pitched a hitless ninth for his sixth save in nine chances. After Tommy Josephs leadoff walk, Aaron Altherr grounded into a double play and Carlos Ruiz struck out.Phillies starter Jerad Eickhoff faced one over the minimum and struck out one in five innings, throwing 34 of 51 pitches for strikes. Jace Peterson reached on an infield single in the fourth, but Eickhoff got Freddie Freeman to ground into a double play.Eickhoff was replaced by David Hernandez to begin the sixth following a 24-minute rain delay.Not taking any chances when you sit for a half hour, manager Pete Mackanin said.Bailey allowed four batters to reach that were down two strikes in the count. He elevated a fastball on the outside corner against Franceour but didnt expect him to swing and go to the opposite field.Yeah, it surprised me, Bailey said, but thats kind of the way things are going for me.Philadelphias offense missed on a couple of chances through the first five innings. Altherr ran through third-base coach Juan Samuels sign and was thrown out at third.The Phillies went 0 for 4 with runners in scoring position and have hit .151 in those situations over the last 10 games.Francoeurs homer was his first at Turner Field as a Brave since June 24, 2009, against the Yankees.When I was 22 or 23, it was like, `Oh, Ill do it again tomorrow, he said. It was a good opportunity to get in there today and contribute.Braves starter Joel De La Cruz gave up three hits and two walks in 4 1/3 innings in his third big league start. The 27-year-old made his first start and eighth appearance since July 4, when he gave up seven runs -- four earned -- in the second inning of an 8-2 loss at Philadelphia.HELP ON THE WAYWith the majors least productive offense, Atlanta is eager to have slugger Matt Kemp in the lineup after Saturday nights trade with San Diego. The 31-year-old outfielder is to make his Braves debut Tuesday against Pittsburgh. Kemp was acquired for troubled outfielder Hector Olivera and $10.5 million.SLUMPING FRANCOMaikel Franco is hitless in 17 at-bats, dropping his batting average to .297.BEEN A WHILEWhen the Phillies scored four runs in the eighth of Saturdays 9-5 win, it marked the first time since 1992 that they sent nine straight batters to the plate in an inning without getting a hit. Atlanta walked four, committed two fielding errors and hit a batter.TRAINERS ROOMAtlanta LHP Matt Marksberry was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a rotator cuff inflammation. INF Daniel Castro was recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett.UP NEXT:Phillies: RHP Zach Eflin (3-4) is to start Tuesday against San Francisco. He allowed five hits and no earned runs in six innings of a no-decision June 24 at the Giants.Braves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (4-4) is slated to pitch Tuesday against Pittsburgh. Kevin Love Cavaliers Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Kevin Porter Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Jordan-Clarkson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Tyrone Hill Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. ORLANDO, Fla. -- John Daly is teaming with his 13-year-old son, John Daly Jr., in the PNC Father/Son Challenge.I think its going to be great. Weve been looking forward to it for a while, said John Daly, set to open the 20-team scramble event Saturday at Ritz-Carlton Golf Clubs Grande Lakes.Little John goes to Gary Gilchrists golf school.I dont get to see him as much as Id like. Its a golf academy, Daly said. When we have a break or holidays or whatever and hes not in school, were always playing.Daly said his son is a 5-handicap golfer.The amazing thing is when he was born, he started playing at 2, and I always was chipping and putting -- thats all I would practice most of the time, Daly said. I wasnt a range (guy). He just loves to cchip and putt.dddddddddddd He hits it about 240, 250 (feet) off the tee. Seven-iron about 140?No.One-fifty, his son corrected.And the younger Daly is comfortable in front of crowds.He dont get nervous, John Daly said.Lanny Wadkins?and son Tucker are back after winning last year, Jack Nicklaus is playing with his oldest son, 55-year-old Jackie, and Bernhard Langer is teaming with daughter Christina. The fathers earned spots in the field by winning major championships.Well have a good time, Jack Nicklaus said. As long as he plays well, well do well because I cant play well. Im terrible, but thats all right. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz