Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 04:26
on the field when the Redskins (6-4-1) v Antworten

Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian will start Thursday nights game against the San Diego Chargers after missing last week with a?left (non-throwing) shoulder injury.Siemian had been expected to start this week after he was held out of Sundays loss to the Atlanta Falcons.I think Im expecting to play, he told ESPNs Bob Holtzman on Tuesday.Siemian suffered a bruised AC joint in his non-throwing shoulder just before halftime of the Broncos Week 4 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He was held out of practice one day last week and then threw on a limited basis Thursday, Friday and Saturday before the Broncos made the decision to rule him out.Rookie Paxton Lynch replaced Siemian against the Falcons and was 23-of-35 passing for 223 yards with a touchdown and an interception in a choppy outing. Lynch also was sacked six times by the Falcons, who had four sacks in their first four games combined.In his last full game, Siemian threw for 312 yards and four touchdowns in the Broncos Week 3 win at Cincinnati.Information from ESPN staff writer Jeff Legwold contributed to this report. Cheap NHL Jerseys Online . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.wholesalejerseysnhl.com/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Hockey Jerseys Cheap Online . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed estimated he has only 30 percent range of motion in his sprained left shoulder but hasnt ruled out playing Sunday at the Arizona Cardinals.Reed didnt practice Monday with what he said was a Grade 3 sprain of the AC joint in his left shoulder. That means he tore two ligaments in that shoulder during a 31-26 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving, though he returned and played through pain.After struggling to put a basketball jersey on over his head, the Redskins top offensive target said he was having discomfort that was making daily tasks and sleeping difficult. The 26-year-old decided against putting his shoulder in a sling because hes trying to keep it strong and moving in the hopes of getting back on the field when the Redskins (6-4-1) visit Arizona.If I go out there Ive just got to make sure its ready to go, Reed said. Theyre not going to try to put me out there unless Ive got strength in my arm and I can move it and things like that. If Im able to do that Im going to play, if not then I cant play.Reed leads Washington with 59 catches and has 630 receiving yards and five touchdowns this season despite missing two games with a concussion. Even with the injury he had 10 catches for 95 yards and two touchdowns against Dallas.In that game, Reed was reduced to being only a receiver because his shoulder wasnt strong enough to block. That could be the case against the Cardinals (6-4-1), too, even if Reed can withstand the pain of lifting his arm to make catchess.ddddddddddddReed said rest, not surgery, was the only option and doesnt think playing through the injury will make it worse.I dont think it could be hurt any more worse than it is right now, Reed said. Its just one of those things where I might have to go through the pain for a little bit.Receiver DeSean Jackson understands. Having previously dealt with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder, Jackson called it a pain in the butt and a tough injury that can have significant effects.Its just different movements, raising or reaching for the ball or trying to block, Jackson said. Its just all types of different areas or angles that you move your shoulder that is going to affect you with that type of injury.Jackson is dealing with a rotator cuff injury in his left shoulder, which he tweaked while running a route at practice Monday. He missed the Redskins Nov. 13 game versus Minnesota with the injury but has resigned himself to gutting it out until the season is over.Hell continue to rest it and get treatment as needed.Its something that Ive got to deal with throughout the rest of the season, Jackson said. Its an injury thats really not going to get better while Im playing. Itll be all right.NOTE: RG Brandon Scherff (ankle) did not take part in individual drills at practice Monday, the Redskins first workout since the Dallas game.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz