Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:10
half. Duop Reath added 14 points and Sampso Antworten

ORANGE BEACH, Ala. -- Senior Casie Ramsier had a day to remember on the pitch as she scored three times to pace Auburn to a 3-1 victory against Tennessee on Wednesday. The Tigers (14-5-0) advance to the SEC Tournament Semifinals and will face the winner of the Arkansas-Vanderbilt matchup at 6 p.m. on Friday night.I thought Tennessee came out and pressed us hard in the beginning of the game and I felt we grew into the game, said head coach Karen Hoppa. We started to solve the pressure and Tennessee was tournament-ready and we werent quite. I was really happy with the way our team grew into the first half and then the second half we just exploded. What a tremendous performance from Casie Ramsier.Casie Ramsiers three-goal performance was the first hat trick in a match since 2011. With all three goals coming in the final 45 minutes of play, the senior became the first Auburn player to record a hat trick in a half since 2000.Ashton Brock, Kristen Dodson, Bri Folds, Haley Gerken and Brooke Ramsier all were able to connect with Casie Ramsier as they each registered an assist in the 90-minute tilt.In the first half, Auburn built up a bevy of chances as the game moved along.Nine minutes into the match, Kristen Dodson found the open space and blasted a shot that narrowly missed the frame. In the 33rd minute, Courtney Schell sent in a curling effort from just outside the box that the opposing goalkeeper was able to collect.Neither team was able to score before the intermission, but the Tigers held a decisive 15-3 advantage in shots over the Volunteers (11-9-1).Right out of the break, Auburn found its footing. Casie Ramsier took a service from Folds and flicked it over the keeper to put the No. 2 seed ahead 1-0 just two minutes into the half.Six minutes later, Casie Ramsier took a layoff from Dodson and scorched the back of the net on a one-timer to double the lead at 2-0. That goal in the 54th minute gave the Dallas, Texas native her 34th career goal, elevating her to second all-time on the programs career scoring list.Tennessee responded in the 56th minute when a through ball up the middle was finished at the near post to cut the deficit to one.The Tigers added another in the 73rd minute when a feed from Brooke Ramsier found Casie Ramsier at the top of the box and the senior sliced it across the face of goal, finding the side netting.Auburn held on in the final moments and took the result, 3-1.There were some great passes from my teammates and I was able to get on the end of them, stated Casie Ramsier. I was just ready, knowing my teammates can get me the ball. I was just happy to see [the shots] go into the back of the net.Casie Ramsiers second goal of the match served as the eventual match-winner and gave the senior a program record with her 12th career game-winning goal.Auburn moves on to the semifinals and will play No. 3 seed Arkansas Friday night at 6 p.m. CT. The match will be televised on the SEC Network. Air Max 200 Pas Cher Homme .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max 90 Pas Cher Chine . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-air-max-720-outlet.html . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Air Max 720 Pas Cher Noir . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Officiel Air Max Pas Cher . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. BATON ROUGE, La. -- Antonio Blakeney made two field goals in the final four minutes to lift LSU a 70-66 non-conference victory over North Carolina Central on Tuesday.Two baskets following offensive rebounds by Will Ransom enabled the Eagles to tie the score at 65-65 with 4:45 remaining in the game. Blakeney made the only field goal attempts by either team the rest of the way.Blakeney sank a jumper with 3:59 left to break the tie, and after North Carolina Centrals Patrick Cole made one of two free throws, hit another with 2:42 left. Neither team scored again until the Tigers Brandon Sampson made a foul shot with nine seconds to go.Coming off a 14-day layoff, we knew we wouldnt be hitting on all cylinders, LSU coach Johnny Jones said. Our guys did a good job in the second half of playing with the effort we needed. With a few minor adjustments on the defensive end, we made it tough for them.Blakeney scored a season-high 27 points, 18 in the second half. Duop Reath added 14 points and Sampson had 13 for LSU (6-2), which trailed by 13 points on three occasions in the first half.The mentality was to play defense in the second half, Blakeney said. They were really shooting the ball in the first half. We wanted to play defense and take our offense to the next level. I was just trying to be aggressive. I wanted to draw plays out and knock the shot down.Cole scored 19 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and handed out nine assists. Dajuan Graf had 18 points and Ransom scored 10 points for the Eagles (6-5).It was a tale of two halves, North Carolina Central coach LeVelle Morton said. We caught them rusty a little bit. They havent played in a while, so we kind of shocked them. We really executed in the first half. We diidnt finish the game down the stretch and thats on me.ddddddddddddBIG PICTURELSU: The Tigers remained unbeaten at home with their fifth victory. For the third time this season, LSU won after trailing at halftime.NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL: The Eagles came very close to knocking off their second Southeastern Conference team this season. NC Central beat Missouri 62-52 last month.SECOND HALF TEAMLSU continued to play much better after halftime. The Tigers outscored NC Central 34-23 over the final 20 minutes. LSU defeated Wofford and Old Dominion earlier this season after trailing at halftime. In the Tigers previous game against Houston, they outscored the Cougars by 18 points in the second half while going on to an 84-65 victory.NEAR QUADRUPLE-DOUBLEPatrick Cole, NC Centrals top scorer at 21 points per game, almost reached double digits in four statistical categories. Cole contributed 19 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists. In addition, Cole committed 10 of the Eagles 19 turnovers. Cole had a potential game-tying 3-point shot blocked by Brandon Sampson with 12 seconds remaining in the game.SOLID POST TANDEMBoth Duop Reath and Craig Victor, LSUs two starting posts, came close to registering double-doubles. Reath, who was 7-of-9 from the field, had 14 points and eight rebounds. Victor, who missed nine of his 12 field goal attempts, accounted for eight points and a season-high 11 rebounds.UP NEXTLSU: The Tigers will play Texas Southern Saturday.NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL: The Eagles continue their two-game swing through Louisiana when they meet McNeese State in Lake Charles on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz