Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 04:25
If the pitcher beats you, Antworten

IRVINE, Calif. -- And yet another lesson to be learned when your nearly every move and sentence is being recorded for public consumption.Mom is watching.Los Angeles Rams coach Jeff Fisher learned that after the first episode of the HBO Hard Knocks documentary series aired Tuesday night, capturing him using some R-rated language. The next day, a phone call came.I got one of these yesterday, Jeffrey! Fisher said Thursday. This is from Mom. So I said, Sorry, Mom. Thats our world. Ill try to do better.When I hear Jeffrey! Its uh-oh. Something went wrong.The segment in question captured Fisher addressing the Rams in a morning meeting before the second day of practice. In the opening practice, star receiver Tavon Austin had been carted off when he cramped up after eating only two bananas at lunch. Then he cut receiver Deon Long for having a female guest in his room.Little things are important, you follow me? Fisher said. I am not f---ing going 7-9 or 8-8 or 9-7, OK? Or 10-6 for that matter. This team is too talented. I am not going to settle for that, OK? I know what I am doing. We had some 7-9 bulls--- this morning. Now, Deons gone. That is 7-9 bulls---. We dont need it.The Rams went 7-9 last season. Some wondered just how far he would continue his countdown, how high his expectations for this team.Part of the whole process is inviting them in to the meeting rooms, Fisher said Thursday. But there are spontaneous things that come up, that, as coaches, you have to go and address. So I addressed something that took place in the morning and wanted to get my point across. People can read into whatever they want. But that was me talking to the team as if the cameras werent there. I was OK with what I said.I stopped at that point. I could have gone on. You dont know that I didnt go on because theres an edit guy there. So theres a lot of stuff that takes place that is edited.Just not exactly for Mom. Under Armour Sneakers Australia . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Cheap Under Armour Shoes Australia . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.wholesaleunderarmouraustralia.com/ . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Under Armour Wholesale Australia . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Under Armour Australia Sale . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. PHOENIX -- Matt Wisler used his most recent time in the minors trying to fine-tune his pitches. That served the Atlanta Braves 23-year-old right-hander well Thursday night when he pitched a gem against the Arizona Diamondbacks hours after being called up from Triple-A.Wisler (5-11) didnt allow the Diamondbacks a hit for six innings and led the Braves to a 3-1 victory. He ended up allowing one run and two hits with four strikeouts and three walks in eight innings.Jim Johnson pitched the ninth inning for his 12th save.Paul Goldschmidt broke up Wislers no-hit bid with a leadoff single in the seventh. Goldschmidt scored on Chris Owings groundout.I felt a lot better on the mound than I have in a while, Wisler said. The big pitch was my two-seamer. I had a lot of success with that against guys. Slider got better as the game went along.Wislers manager and teammates came away impressed.Fun to watch. He did a great job. I told him after the game, `Your bullpen thanks you, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. He was on the attack and was the aggressor. It was like he was on a mission almost.Robbie Ray (7-12) had won his last two starts, but his pitch count surpassed 100 before the fifth inning was over. He allowed two runs and six hits with four walks and seven strikeouts in five innings.The Braves scored twice in the third when the first three hitters singled. Freddie Freeman drove in Ender Inciarte, then Nick Markakis beat out a ground ball to avoid a double play that allowed Adonis Garcia to score from third base.Just there in the middle innings, command got a way from me a little bit but I was able to battle and was able to hold them to just two runs, so I am pretty happy with that, Ray said.Atlanta shortstop Dansby Swanson, once a top Diamondbacks prospect, took two hits away with good defensive plays. He went deep in the hole to flag down a sharply hit grounder from Owings and threw him out at first base in the second inning. Then in the third, Swanson reached to catch Tuffy Gosewichs line drive up the middle.Were going to be talking about this kid at shortstop, because he does things naturally, Snitker said.Swanson reached on an error to lead off the sixth and scored on Gordon Beckhams double off Arizona reliever Silvino Bracho.Tip your cap, guys battled him but he just beat uss today, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said of Wisler.dddddddddddd If the pitcher beats you, he beats you.FREE(MAN) FALLINGFreeman, playing first base, tumbled head first over a railing down the right field line trying to run down a foul pop in the second inning. Freeman somersaulted over the railing and his lower back slammed into a row of chairs beneath the padded fence. Teammates and staff rushed to his aid, but Freeman was able to get to his feet and remained in the game.I was just glad I didnt hit my head. My backs a little sore, but not enough to take me out, Freeman said after the game. He stayed on his feet and took some swings in the clubhouse batting cage after the inning to stay loose. My hands a little sore too. I feel fortunate.ROSTER MOVESThe Diamondbacks called up Bracho and pitcher Vicente Campos before Thursdays game, Bracho from Triple-A Reno and Campos for his major league debut from Double-A Mobile. Relievers Dominic Leone and Steve Hathaway were optioned to Reno.Campos was one of the players acquired from the Yankees for reliever Tyler Clippard on July 31. Brach has pitched in 15 games for Arizona this season. He warmed up to enter the game in the seventh inning but was not called upon.The Braves optioned pitcher Madison Younginer to Triple-A Gwinnett. Wisler and pitcher Brandon Cunniff were recalled along with infielder Brandon Snyder, who took the roster spot left open by the trade of Jeff Francoeur on Wednesday.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Rob Whalen went on the 15-day DL with right shoulder fatigue.Diamondbacks: OF A.J. Pollock, who has missed all season after fracturing his right elbow, will be activated on Friday. He is scheduled to play two of every three games over the rest of 2016. ... Arizona sent OF Mitch Haniger back to Triple-A Reno late Thursday night to make room for Pollock on the roster.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Joel De La Cruz (0-6) will face the San Francisco Giants on Friday night in California. He has never faced the Giants.Diamondbacks: RHP Braden Shipley (2-3) is set for his seventh career start and third at home on Friday against Cincinnati. Shipley has allowed 13 earned runs over his last two starts (10 1/3 innings). ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz