Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

23.10.2019 07:09
Constellation Cup tie.Shooter Antworten

The first stage of the 100th Tour de France ended in chaotic scenes with riders crashing and a bus parked on the finish line until moments from the end on Saturday. German rider Marcel Kittel escaped the mayhem to win the first ever stage on Corsica, beating Norwegian sprinter Alexander Kristoff in a sprint finish. "This is by far the greatest day in my whole life," Kittel said. "I hope I can sleep, Im going to be pretty excited about tomorrow." What happened behind them was far more incidental. The decision was initially taken late on to shorten the flat stage by three kilometres because a bus from the Orica Greenedge team was stuck on the finish line. But organizers managed to move the colossal vehicle just in time. "This was a really unfortunate situation," Greenedge sporting director Matt White said. "The bus was led under the finish gantry, and we took it for granted that there was enough clearance." Kittel was lucky to avoid the crash to win the flat 213-kilometre trek from Porto Vecchio to Bastia in just under 5 hours. Kristoff and third-place Danny van Poppel clocked the same time. "It feels like I have gold on my shoulders," Kittel said about wearing the yellow jersey. "I didnt know about the bus. Im glad they were able to move it." Because of the unforeseen circumstances, all 198 riders got the same time. "We wouldve preferred a nice finish like the one wed planned. But in exceptional situations, you have to take exceptional decisions," race events director Jean-Francois Pescheux said by telephone. "Were not going to stop the riders, and ask (them) what decision we should take." Kittel would have faced stiffer competition if more than a dozen riders hadnt fallen close to the end, among them two-time former champion Alberto Contador and sprinter Peter Sagan. They got back up, with Contadors left shoulder cut and bruised. "I knew that Mark and Andre (Greipel) were no longer in contention and it was a good chance for us," said Kittel, who also finished the day with the best sprinters green jersey. British sprinter Mark Cavendish was stuck behind those who fell and could not challenge for his 24th stage win on a day he was hoping to wear the prestigious yellow jersey for the first time. "Im lucky I didnt come down," Cavendish said. "What caused the problems was changing the finish. Like, we heard on the radio with literally 5K to go that the sprint was in 2k and then a K (kilometre) later, they were like No, its at the finish. Its just carnage." Francaise Des Jeux team manager Marc Madiot was furious. "The president of the (race jury) didnt do his job," he said. "When we (managers, riders) make a mistake we get a fine. Well, he should get a huge fine." Cavendishs Omega Pharma-Quick Step teammate Tony Martin fell and was taken to hospital after losing consciousness, while Contador had a bad day, too. Returning from a doping ban which also cost him his 2010 Tour victory, the Spaniard grimaced in pain as he crossed the line. "I am fine," Contador said through a translator. "Someone didnt brake in front of me." Johnny Hoogerland, who sustained cuts to his legs on the 2011 Tour after being hit by a Tour car, was sent tumbling after hitting a crash barrier near the end. He was helped back onto his bike and able to continue. Last years Giro dItalia winner, Victorias Ryder Hesjedal, was caught in another crash moments later but continued. David Veilleux of Cap-Rouge, Que., finshed in 84th with Hesjedal seven back in 91st. Svein Tuft from Langley, B.C., finished the first stage 167th. With the finish line in sight and as the nerves jangled, some 20 riders hit the tarmac. "It was just a complete disaster," Greipel said. It proved to be an incident-packed day from the outset. Before the stage, French Sports Minister Valerie Fourneyron met with a delegation of riders unhappy about pre-race media reports that they thought focused too heavily on doping stories. The day before, Lance Armstrong hogged headlines when he told Le Monde he couldnt have won his seven Tours without doping. Once the race began, tour favourite Chris Froome stopped to get a new rear wheel early on and stopped for a second time to get a new bike. "Its a reminder that this tour is about so much more than just having the form," Froome said. "Its about staying out of trouble." Sundays second stage is shorter but features four climbs along the 156-kilometre (97-mile) ride from Bastia to Ajaccio. A. J. Cole Indians Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Corey Kluber Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1198u-oscar-mercado-jersey-indians.html .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Dennis Martinez Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Mike Clevinger Indians Jersey . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Competition in the Silver Ferns shooting circle is giving coach Janine Southby a bit of a headache.But its a problem shes more than happy to have.The return of star goal attack Maria Tutaia gives Southby four fit-and-firing attacking players to choose from in Saturdays third Constellation Cup tie.Shooter Bailey Mes has impressed with her 2016 Test form, nailing 86 per cent of her shots and ably standing in for Tutaia as the sides attacking focal point.Southern Steel gun Te Paea Selby-Rickit has stood out despite having just six caps to her name, netting several clutch shots in her sides 53-51 second-Test win in Launceston.And 27-year-old Ameliaranne Ekenasio has likewise performed strongly with an 83 per cent success rate at the hoop.Weve stepped up in the shooting this year and I know all of them are working really hard to make sure they take their opponents to task, Southby said.Selby-Rickit, 24, nailed 81 per cent of her shots in Launceston, including five from seven in the final quarter.Yet despite her strong form, she had been given no guarantees of a starting berth in Saturdays tussle in Auckland.Weve got some great shooters in the team so its good to know we can always change it up, and everyone brings something different, Selby-Rickit said.Im just trying to stay composed.The Invercargill-based Selby-Rickit said Tutaia had been a great help during her injury lay-off, providing plenty of tips and tricks to deploy on court.ddddddddddddHer ability to net from every inch of the circle could be key, if called upon, in securing a second win of the series.Shes played 102 caps, shes got so much experience against Australia, Selby-Rickit said.Im not expecting a start but any opportunity I get on court, Ill take it with two hands.At the other end of the court, the Silver Ferns have their own shooting champion to tame in Diamonds finisher Caitlin Bassett.The 193cm Bassett ran riot in the first Constellation Cup tie in Sydney, scoring all 47 of her shots on goal, and nailed 40 from 43 in Launceston.Centre Shannon Francois admitted there was little any netball side could do to stop Bassett when under the posts.Instead, the 28-year-old Diamond had to be starved of possession.Our job is just to promote ball for the goal keeper to come out and get, or to stop it from getting anywhere near that shooting circle, Francois said.The Diamonds are going to come out with a whole new intensity so we need to be prepared for that and absorb it.Each side has won one Constellation Cup tie with two games on Kiwi soil remaining. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz