Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

22.10.2019 07:34
[url=https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/]Stitched Reds Jers Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Mike Trout left the Los Angeles Angels game against Houston in the sixth inning Sunday with tightness in his right hamstring. The All-Star outfielder doesnt think the injury is serious, but he is uncertain whether hell play in Mondays series opener against Cleveland. Trout went 2 for 3 with a single and a third-inning double, scoring a run in the Angels 7-5 loss to Houston. He strained his hamstring while running out his double, but didnt leave the game until he flied out in the fifth. "Its all right. Im just sore," Trout said. "Its not like it popped or anything. It was just a little grabbing, so it shouldnt be too serious. I didnt really feel anything until I got to second base. Theres just a little tightness in the hamstring, and Ill see how it is tomorrow." Trout reached base for the 40th consecutive game to extend the majors longest current streak, the second-longest in Angels history. He has an eight-game hit streak after his 48th multi-hit game, tied for the major league lead. "I came out just because I didnt want it to get worse," Trout said. "I didnt really feel it when I was running, but I did a little bit when I walked. Its definitely frustrating when you cant be out there. For me as a speed guy, Ive got to take care of my legs." Last seasons AL Rookie of the Year has been the brightest spot in a dark season for the struggling Angels. Trout is batting .333, second in the AL to Detroits Miguel Cabrera, with 156 hits, 78 RBIs and 28 stolen bases. Kole Calhoun replaced Trout in the Los Angeles outfield in the sixth. Collin Cowgill moved over from right field to Trouts spot in centre. "He said it wasnt too bad running, but when he got back to the dugout, it was getting stiff," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Then he went out to play defence and didnt say anything at that point. He played out there for a couple more innings, but when his turn was coming up, it was getting stiffer. So we gave him that at-bat and got him out of there."Reds Jerseys 2020 . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Stitched Reds Jerseys .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Reds Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cincinnati Reds Pro Shop . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34.ASTANA, Kazakhstan -- Canadas Vincent de Haitre won the mens 1,000 meters at the Kazakh round of the speedskating World Cup on Saturday, forcing world champion Pavel Kulizhnikov of Russia to settle for second place.De Haitre won in 1 minute, 8.90 seconds, 0.09 ahead of Kulizhnikov.Takuro Oda of Japan was third, 0.16 behind De Haitre.In the mens 500, Dutch skater Daidai Ntab won in 34.52, just 0.05 seconds ahead of Ruslan Muraashov of Russia.dddddddddddd Kulizhnikov was 0.04 seconds further back.Japans Miho Takagi won the womens 1,000 ahead of Dutch skaters Jorien ter Mors, 0.11 seconds off Takagis pace, and Marrit Leenstra, who was 0.57 seconds behind.Japan also claimed victory in both the mens and womens team pursuits. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz