Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 07:46
o, James said after the Cavs beat the Antworten

The Blue Bombers have signed three-time CFL All-Star kicker Sandro DeAngelis to the teams practice roster. DeAngelis is the leagues most accurate kicker (with a minimum of 250 attempts) with a lifetime efficiency rating of 82.1%. A native of Niagara Falls, Ont., DeAngelis started his career with the Stampeders in 2005 and after time with the Tiger-Cats and Alouettes, spent last season with the Roughriders. Stitched Phillies Jerseys . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Phillies Jerseys 2020 . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Philadelphia Phillies Store . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Philadelphia Phillies Gear .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. LeBron James will not travel to Memphis for Clevelands only appearance there this season and hes offering no apologies for it.Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue left behind James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love for Wednesdays rematch of the home-and-home series against the Grizzlies.Irving was fighting tired legs in the Cavs win Saturday, so Lue elected to give him a full week off between games. James and Love will also stay home to rest, severely crippling the roster of the defending champions lone trip to Memphis.My coach wants me to rest, I dont buck my coach. Thats what he wants and thats what were gonna do, James said after the Cavs beat the Grizzlies 103-86 on Tuesday in Cleveland. Ive been in this league 14 years. I shouldnt have to explain me sitting out a game or not playing games.Ive played in every arena, including Seattle thats no longer here. Its not like its my first year. Ive got 14 years. Ive paid my dues and more than a lot of guys in this league. But Ill ride with my coach.With all three stars sitting, Lue said he would start DeAndre Liggins, Iman Shumpert and James Jones alongside regular starters J.R. Smith and Tristan Thompson. Lue couldve broken up the rest and sat James or Love for the home game and played one of them on the road, but instead decided to push all in to give the Cavs the best possible chance to win at least one of these two games.Were home to play in front of our fans. With two of the Big Three I know we can win that game, Lue said. It will be hard to go doown and travel, and to ask one person to try to carry the team, especially the way our offense runs.ddddddddddddThe Grizzlies wont complain about the lack of stars on the other side. They rested All-Star center Marc Gasol, the reigning Western Conference player of the week, for similar reasons during Tuesdays loss, which ended their six-game winning streak. Gasol is expected to play Wednesday.This was kind of marked on the calendar for a while, Grizzlies coach David Fizdale said. We knew this stretch was coming with this back-to-back and we were going to have to make some decisions.The Grizzlies will likely be without rookie center Deyonta Davis, who injured his left foot Tuesday and did not return. Fizdale said he doesnt believe the injury is serious, but Davis will likely miss some time as a result.The decisions by both franchises to rest their stars will exacerbate the league-wide debate about how teams are handling back-to-back scenarios. The league is working proactively to eliminate as many as possible, but for now, teams continue to respond the way the Cavs and Grizzlies did this week. Lue said he expects those who are playing to compete.This is where guys get a chance to get some extended minutes and see how they really are, he said. If they can crack the rotation or, if we need them, can they play? For me its just giving other guys opportunities. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz