Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 07:46
him.The MRC was roundly condemned for charging Antworten

Tim Cahill and Bruno Fornaroli have combined to deadly effect for Melbourne City, each scoring in a 4-1 FFA Cup quarter-final destruction of Western Sydney.Wanderers captain Nikolai Topor-Stanley was sent off just before half-time - ruling him out of the round one A-League Sydney derby - allowing Cahill to score his first City goal from the penalty spot.He was joined on the scoresheet by debutant Michael Jakobsen and new Argentinian signing Fernando Brandan, with Dimas reply little consolation for the Wanderers.Tony Popovics side were utterly dominated by the new-look City, which featured eight new players.One of them, Jakobsen, began the rout in emphatic fashion after 90 seconds.The Danish defender scored a overhead kick past goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne and Wanderers new signing Artiz Borta on the line.On 32 minutes, Fornaroli tapped in Cahills cut-back to double their lead after fine lead-up work from Luke Brattan and Bruce Kamau.The AAMI Park announcer was so excited with Cahills contribution, he was wrongly credited with the goal.The Socceroos striker would soon have one of his own, capitalising on Topor-Stanleys diabolical mistake.The Wanderers centre-back clumsily shoved Fornaroli to the ground after Cahills neat flick created a one-on-one chance.Referee Jarred Gillett had no choice but to send him off and award the spot kick, giving the 5,401-strong crowd what theyd come for - the sight of Cahill punching over the corner flag after rifling home the penalty.Fornaroli struck the post from a free kick after the break before Cahills departure allowed marquee loan signing Nicolas Colazo to debut.The Argentinian was involved in Citys fourth, when Fornarolis header from Colazos cross landed in Brandans lap for another tap-in.A perfect night for City was slightly soured by Dimas 76th-minute headed goal, and Kamaus substitution after clutching his calf. Cheap Pirates Jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Pittsburgh Pirates Gear . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Pittsburgh Pirates Shirts . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Rugby leagues most prominent players, coaches and administrators have united in a chorus of criticism of the NRL over the handling of the shoulder charge debacle.Veteran players Johnathan Thurston and Michael Ennis, NSW mentor Laurie Daley and Penrith supremo Phil Gould all slammed the games governing body on Wednesday as confusion reigned over the shoulder charge.Canberra fullback Jack Wighton will be free to play Cronulla in Saturdays qualifying final after being cleared of a grade-two shoulder charge count at the judiciary.Faced with a four-week ban, Wighton challenged the match review committees (MRC) charge, with the judiciary taking just five minutes to exonerate him.The MRC was roundly condemned for charging Wighton for his hit on the Wests Tigers Joel Edwards yet clearing Sharks hooker Ennis for what appeared to be a similar incident.The NRL went to the trouble of releasing a statement outlining why the Raiders No.1 had been charged but Ennis was let off for his challenge on Melbournes Cheyse Blair.NRL MRC coordinator Michael Buettner argued there was a clear difference and that Ennis had not tucked his arm into his side as he braced for contact while Wighton had.Ennis said the MRC and judiciary were no longer on the same page and the two entities needed to merge so there was consensus.The only problem is (the MRC) see what theyre looking for and they charge or dont charge and then it goes to another set of eyes when it comes to the judiciary, Ennis said.And thats the real issue - thats a problem the NRL need to address..ddddddddddddor starters, the guys that are making the call on the charges maybe need to be involved in the judiciary process as well.Cowboys, Queensland and Australian playmaker Thurston said the water had become so muddied, he no longer knew what constituted a shoulder charge.Can you? No, Thurston said when asked to explain what a shoulder charge was.Its a big issue in our game, obviously. Everyones a little bit confused at the moment - Im confused. I cant say too much on it because I dont know what the rules are.NSW coach Laurie Daley said confidence in the match review committee and judiciary had evaporated and he called for an overhaul of the process.No ones got any confidence in it and I think a lot of people are confused about what constitutes dangerous contact, what constitutes a shoulder charge, Daley told News Corp Australia.Theres a lot of things a lot of people are disappointed in. Theres no faith there and I think it needs a overhaul.They need to get the powers-that-be into the room at the end of the year and go through it and review it and make some massive changes.Penrith general manager and Nine Network commentator Phil Gould said the episode had embarrassed the code.The people that are doing this have absolutely no idea what theyre doing, Gould told Sky Sports Radios Big Sports Breakfast.I fear for the future of the game with the people that we have in charge at the moment, honestly. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz