Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 07:46
the media, friends - that was it. Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Bobby Hurley let his Arizona State Sun Devils have it after their 97-64 loss Wednesday to No. 18 Purdue in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden.He called them soft, and then ran them ragged in practice.They paid attention, not wanting it to get any worse.Tra Holder scored 17 points and Shannon Evans II had 16, including a 3-pointer that started a 13-3 run at the start of the second half, to lead Arizona State to a 74-63 victory against San Diego State on Saturday.Obinna Oleka had 15 points and 12 rebounds, and Torian Graham scored 15 for the Sun Devils (6-4), who didnt get their first lead until three minutes into the second half.Hurley was happy with pretty much everything except 13 turnovers in the first half.Hopefully this was a turning point for us, Hurley said. Hopefully we found something we need to move forward with the rest of the year.Trey Kell scored 20 points for the Aztecs (4-4), who twice led by 10 points in the first half before losing their third straight game.Trailing 32-25 at halftime, the Sun Devils opened the second half with 3-pointers by Evans, Holder and Kodi Justice that pulled ASU into a 34-34 tie. While stifling the Aztecs on defense, the Sun Devils continued the run with a layup by Holder and a putback by Jethro Tshisumpa for a 38-35 lead.SDSU tied it on Max Hoetzels 3-pointer before Evans answered with another shot from behind the arc.The Sun Devils stayed hot from behind the 3-point line, with Evans and Torian Graham hitting long shots for a 53-41 lead.Evans said the first practice after the Purdue loss was real tough. We did a lot of running. I dont know if we shot the ball at all but we did do a lot of running. It felt like we were a track team at one point.With ASU on break, the players knew practices could be rougher if they didnt step up against SDSU.We know theres no time limit when youre on break so we have that in the back of our mind like, `Man, if we dont listen, were going to be in for a long one. Preaching that mentality, play for each other and play hard, we came out on top.San Diego State twice led by 10 points in the first half, the second time at 32-22 after Hoetzel hit a 3-pointer with just more than a minute left before halftime. Evans hit a 3-pointer for ASU on the next possession.This is not what Im used to, this is not what Trey is used to, this is not what our program is used to, SDSU coach Steve Fisher said. Weve had a program thats played with toughness and pride and success. And were still capable of doing that, but you have to do it for 40 minutes. You have to do it together. You cant let one end dictate the other.Were going have to, all of us, circle the wagons, self-analyze, try to help one another, not fragment, fight together, and get one win that will give you a good taste when you leave the locker room and give you a chance to get two wins, Fisher said.BIG PICTUREArizona State: This was the Sun Devils final road trip of non-conference play. They have three home games before opening Pac-12 action at Stanford on Dec. 30. Theyve already made cross-country trips to Orlando, the Bahamas and New York.San Diego State: The Aztecs were coming off consecutive road losses to Loyola of Chicago and Grand Canyon, which will certainly hurt their NCAA Tournament chances unless they win the Mountain West Conference tournament championship and with it an automatic bid.BOOSThe Aztecs were booed by the crowd during a rough stretch in the second half.To me personally, I dont pay attention to it, but its not something you want to hear being the home team, hearing your home crowd boo you, Kell said. But at the end of the day, the fans dont control how we play. Thats on us. Weve got to look at each other, start with ourselves and go from there.AN UPSETIn 1992, Hurley and a team of other college players stunned the Dream Team in a closed scrimmage at UC San Diego before the Barcelona Olympics. That was one of the great experiences of my life, said Hurley, who played in three Final Fours with Duke and won two national titles. I loved it. We played Torrey Pines, too. That was fun.UP NEXTArizona State hosts New Mexico next Saturday night.San Diego State hosts Alabama State on Monday night.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . Jarrett Allen Nets Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Henry Ellenson Nets Jersey . PAUL, Minn. https://www.netsrookiesshop.com/Kenneth-Faried-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Custom Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football.Andy Murray said it was amazing to end the year as world No 1 but insisted he needs to keep improving if he is to stay top of the rankings in 2017. The 29-year-old Briton confirmed his status as the best player on the planet by beating Novak Djokovic, the world No 2, 6-3 6-4 in the final of the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Sunday.It was his 24th consecutive win and his fifth tournament victory in a row. Murray wins ATP finals Andy Murray stays world No 1 after beating Novak Djokovic Murray will now take a fortnight off to celebrate and recuperate, but he is wary of a Djokovic fightback and already has one eye on next season.He told Sky Sports: Today was an amazing day. I felt more like I was playing for No 1 today, rather than the tournament. I have never felt like I was playing a match for a ranking before. Thats all anyone had been speaking to me about in the last few weeks - the media, friends - that was it. Highlights of Murray v Djokovic from the O2 Arena I said a few weeks ago I was most likely going to have to win every match I played between now and the end of the year, and it ended up that way.I would imagine Novak will be back, strong as ever, for next year, so I need to keep improving, work hard in the off-season and hopefully start the year strong. I will rest for two weeks, and then I fly to Miami two weeks tomorrow for two and a half weeks, before coming home for Christmas. Then I head off to Abu Dhabi and Doha - that is where Im starting the year - so I need those couple of weeks off and Im looking forward to it. Courtside reaction from Murray and Djokovic Murray started Sundays final just 24 hours after beating Milos Raonic in a tournament-record 3hr 38min.dddddddddddde looked fresh throughout the match but admitted he feared his body would not hold up.Murray added: I was really tired today. I didnt feel great when I got up this morning and last night I felt very tired before I went to bed. I just wanted to go out and give everything I had today, and thankfully it was enough. It would have been hard if it had gone to three sets. Murray defeated Djokovic 6-3 6-4 A bit of it is bluffing. I felt not good this morning. When they were asking me, How do you feel? I was like, I feel really tired. My fitness trainer said, You have put the work in, you can do this, you have to trust the work that you have done, and I wasnt really believing it. Thankfully, the match started off with shorter points. It was only in the middle part of the set that we started having longer rallies, and if we had started off like that, it would have been hard for me. Thankfully, I had enough to get over the line.Well be back in 2017, but in the meantime you can follow us skysports.com/tennis, or our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murray v Djokovic: Reunited Murray milestones Murrays climb to greatness World No 1 permutations ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz