Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

17.10.2019 09:30
standpoint, you have a guy that has attracted a lot Antworten

Tony Bellew is already thinking about a potential megafight with British rival David Haye,Bellew makes a first defence of his WBC world cruiserweight title against American BJ Flores in front of his home fans at Liverpools Echo Arena on Saturday. A victory for Bellew could lead to a catchweight fight with heavyweight Haye or a title unification fight against one his rival world cruiserweight champions.Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk is the WBO champion, after winning Olympic heavyweight gold medal at London 2012 London, while Russian Denis Lebedev is the WBA-IBF champion.Im after megafights and me fighting Haye equals megafight, Bellew said. Also on my radar are Oleksandr Usyk and Denis Lebedev, because I want to unify the weight division, so its going to be one of those names.Its got to be a megafight but also tie into that, Ive got a very exciting mandatory to fulfil in Mairis Briedis if he comes through the Simon Vallily fight so its exciting times ahead.Bellew called Haye the b---- from Bermondsey and has taunted him since before he captured the WBC belt with a knockout of South Africa-based Ilunga Makabu at Goodison Park in May.Haye, 35, has shown no interest in meeting his fellow Briton and so far has been focused on winning one of the world heavyweight titles after returning to the ring early 2016 following a ring exile of over three years.While he might not be fighting Haye on Saturday, Bellew is facing his friend Flores, the Arizona-based boxer who has had two bouts in as many years. Flores sparred with Haye for the Londoners world title fights against John Ruiz and Wladimir Klitschko.I expect a hard fight against Flores, I expect him to come at me, hes in the last-chance saloon so hell try to give it everything he can to defeat me, Bellew said. Hes in the same shoes I was in on May 29 at Goodison Park, but hes in my backyard.Hes in the last-chance saloon, hes fighting for the best belt in boxing, Im giving him the chance of a lifetime, but make no mistake about it, Im going to render him unconscious the exact same way that I rendered Ilunga Makabu.Bellew admitted he has been thinking about the dangers of boxing following the death of Scottish welterweight Towell, who died in hospital with severe bleeding and swelling to his brain on Sep. 30 caused by injuries in a fight against Dale Evans.Especially with someone like me, my family know how much I push myself to the absolute limit, Bellew said. If Im brutally honest its my biggest fear, I frighten myself how far Im willing to go but what I can you do?This is all I can do, this is all I know. It just broke my heart to read the statement Mike Towells missus wrote about him passing away, that he died doing what he loved doing.Its just heart-breaking, it really is. My goal first and foremost when I walk into that boxing ring is to get home safe to my missus and three children, because theyre all in life that need me and they really do need me.It has been a difficult few weeks for British boxing with Towells death as well as heavyweight Tyson Furys withdrawal from his world heavyweight title fight with Wladimir Klitschko and positive doping test.Bellew fears for Fury, who is reportedly suffering from depression and is set to be stripped of his WBA and WBO world heavyweight titles after testing positive for cocaine.Listen, I dont condone him taking cocaine if thats true, if he has taken it that is wrong for him to do, Bellew said.But ultimately mental illness should not be shrugged off and put to the side, hes not mentally well, hes mentally unstable and he needs help as fast as possible, he really does, because Tyson Fury is an all or nothing person, and it would be heartbreaking to turn on the news and see Tyson Fury has done himself harm, it really would, it would break my heart.So I just pray he gets the help he needs. Tyson Fury should be looked at as someone who conquered the world, defeating a nine-year king in Wladimir Klitschko. Brandon Knight Rockets Jersey . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Robert Horry Rockets Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Gerald-Green-City-Edition-Jersey/ . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Trevon Duval Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Tracy McGrady Rockets Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames.BALTIMORE -- Houston Astros pitcher Bud Norris was scratched from his scheduled start Tuesday night amid speculation he could be traded before the non-waiver deadline. "They scratched me for a lot of reasons," Norris said. "Its a little unfortunate. I wanted to go out there and pitch, but I understand theres a lot of stuff swirling around me." Lucas Harrell replaced Norris as Houstons starting pitcher against the Baltimore Orioles. "Its one of those things, from an organizational standpoint, you have a guy that has attracted a lot of interest from other ballclubs, and you look at the trading deadline looming," manager Bo Porter said. "It just made more sense to not risk injury at this juncture of the conversation, because the conversations have gotten a little deeper." With the deadline of Wednesday at 4 p.m. drawing closer, it was possible Norris had pitched his last game for Houston. "I dont know. I dont want to put any numbers on it," Norris said. "Everybodys speculating, and where I could go, stuff like that. But its really out of my hands. Its for the GMs and the front offices to decide. I just want to play baseball, for wherever I am. And right now Im still an Astro, and thats where my focus is." And if he isnt dealt? "If he doesnt get traded, yes, hes available to pitch (Wednesday) because the trading deadline would have passedd by 7 oclock tomorrow night," Porter said.dddddddddddd Norris is 6-9 with a 3.93 ERA in 21 starts with Houston. His six wins are tops on the club and his $3 million salary is the highest on the rebuilding Astros, a major league-worst 35-69 at the start of the day. "I guess I was a little surprised by it, but I understand the reason behind it," Norris said. "Ive been talking to my agent about it, and he understands why as well. So you have to go with it. Theres nothing I can do. I cant complain about it." Norris, who started opening day for the Astros, is one of the teams biggest stars. Thats why hes the topic of trade talk around the league. "Its a credit to Bud Norris," Porter said. "When multiple teams are after your services, it speaks volumes to what it is youve done in the game of baseball and what other people think about you." Orioles manager Buck Showalter originally planned to start eight left-handed batters against Norris. Left-handers are batting .306 against Norris this season. Instead, Showalter shuffled his lineup for Harrell. "Harrells pretty good. Hes been starting for them all year," Showalter said. "Does it make (Norris) more valuable by pulling him out, knowing you can start him the day you get him? Are you getting better players back because hes ready to pitch right then? I dont know. Thats their business." ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz