Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

17.10.2019 09:30
teammates who would also b Antworten

In the latest Burning Questions,?Seattle Mariners ace Felix Hernandez opened up about a lot of things, but there is one topic he refused to comment on.Who was your favorite player growing up? Hernandez:?Freddy Garcia and Pedro Martinez.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Hernandez:?Not a teammate? Why not? (Laughs). Mike Trout. Him and Miguel Cabrera. But I watch Trout doing his stuff in center field, running baseballs down. For me, I mean, I live down in the zone, and his swing, I mean, every down ball he can just reach out. Thats what tough for me.Who is your most underrated teammate? Hernandez:?Right now? I would say Franklin [Gutierrez]. Hes pretty good. Were really close. We have a good relationship. On the field and off the field, we talk about everything. Being around him and what hes been through the last few years, Im his friend. Im always with him. I say, You dont make any plays for me. Hes like, Dude, Ive got everything here. I can show you. Every time you pitch, I make one play.One rule you would change?Hernandez:?I dont know about that one. Its a tough one. I would say, not replays, but not robot umpires. They shouldnt do that. Thats a bad idea for the pitchers. I like replay. Man, if they get it right, yeah. Its better for the teams if they get it right.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Hernandez:?Skipper. He talks to the players and then they get together.How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Hernandez:?I want [to make] no comments about that.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you?Hernandez:?Im a good person. They dont think it when they see me pitch. They think Im a mean guy. (Laughs). But off the field, Im a really good person. Rays Jerseys 2019 . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Tampa Bay Rays Gear . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/1566i-trevor-richards-jersey-rays.html . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Mike Zunino Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Daniel Robertson Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. CHICAGO -- After waiting 71 years to witness a World Series game, Chicago Cubs fans can hardly contain themselves.More than six hours before the first pitch of Game 3, thousands of fans -- many of them wearing jerseys with names like Banks, Sandberg and Rizzo on their backs -- were already in the streets ringing Wrigley Field on Friday as the Cubs prepared to play the Cleveland Indians.Its the first Series game at the fabled ballpark since 1945, and many Chicagoans skipped work to begin a weekend of baseball theyll never forget.There was a long line outside Murphys Bleachers, the renowned tavern on the corner of Sheffield and Waveland Avenuees.dddddddddddd Vendors worked the crowd, one of them peddling a T-shirt that said, I Aint Afraid of No Goat.Generations of Cubs fans believed their team was denied a trip to the Series partly because of The Curse of the Billy Goat, which began when a Chicago tavern owner supposedly put a hex on the team after it refused to let his pet goat, Murphy, into Wrigley Field during the `45 Series.The Cubs havent won the World Series since 1908. Its only been a 68-year drought for the Indians, who last won it all in 1948. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz