Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:25
We just have to get better," Ca Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Freshman Sam Darnold will be Southern Californias starting quarterback on Friday night at Utah, replacing Max Browne after just three games.Coach Clay Helton made the announcement Monday after practice for USC (1-2).Browne is 55 of 87 for 474 yards with two touchdown passes and two interceptions in his first three games as the starter for the Trojans, who are coming off a 27-10 loss at Stanford.The redshirt junior waited three years behind Cody Kessler before beating out Darnold for the starting job in training camp this summer, a decision Helton said he does not regret.But Helton wants to see a spark after scoring only one touchdown in losses to Alabama and Stanford. The Trojans are in their worst scoring drought against Power 5 opposition since being held to two offensive touchdowns in losses to California and Arizona State in 1999.I hope Sam can bring that, Helton said. Im confident in it after watching three games of watching him perform, seeing him in the arena and seeing what he can do.Helton said he first considered making a change on the flight back home from the Bay Area and spent Sunday reviewing game film. Helton told Browne and Darnold of the move Sunday night and informed the team Monday morning.He is not the reason we are 1-2. He is not the scapegoat here, Helton said of Browne. The way he has competed and performed was more than honorable.Darnold has played occasionally this season, going 14 for 22 for 136 yards and two touchdowns with one interception. His athleticism provides a counterpoint to Browne, and that mobility will be needed against the Utes pass rush, given the struggles of a USC offensive line that was touted as one of the nations best coming into this season.Darnold also fits the spread elements of the USC offense, whereas Brownes best work against the Cardinal came working under center in a more pro-style system.Darnold said he was stoked for the chance to start, but the Orange County natives enthusiasm was tempered by the circumstances and his friendship with Browne.Darnold credited Browne for shaping his own preparations. He hopes it carries over against Utah, when he will become the first freshman to start at quarterback for USC since Max Wittek replaced an injured Matt Barkley for two games at the end of 2012.It sucks, but its a business and its a coachs decision, Darnold said. Its nothing between us two. Were still really good friends. Im just going to do my best with the opportunity given and hopefully we get a W.Browne said he would be ready to play if needed, but seemed resigned to the reality of the situation. The USC graduate admitted thinking about his options, since he would be eligible to play his senior season at another FBS school as a graduate transfer next year.I know how these things work. Once the young guy goes, you know how it is, but Ill be ready, Browne said. I owe it to my teammates and the guys I have been with for for years now. I owe it to them to stay ready, and Ill be ready at a moments notice. Stitched Red Sox Jerseys . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Red Sox Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. https://www.cheapredsox.com/ . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Custom Boston Red Sox Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Cheteshwar Pujara bailed India out of a spot of bother, with an impressive 219-ball 87, after the hosts had lost three-early wickets in the first session of the second Test, against New Zealand, which began in Kolkata on Friday.Virat Kohli won the toss and opted to bat on a surface that offered assistance to the bowlers early on. New Zealand, without their talismanic captain Kane Williamson sidelined due to an illness, rattled Indias top order.Matt Henry, on his Test comeback, produced an impressive opening spell; and accounted for Shikhar Dhawan in his first over and Murali Vijay. When Kohli fell for nine, India was in serious trouble at 46 for three.Pujara stood tall while wickets fell around him. He found an able partner in Ajinkya Rahane and the duo set about rebuilding the innings. The pitch, which had a greenish tinge early in the day, lost its moisture as the day wore on.Pujara hit eleven fours in his 50 that came from 147 balls. By tea, India had scored 136. The Pujara-Rahane combine added 141 runs for the fourth wicket and the duo looked to guide India to a sizeable first--innings total.ddddddddddddew Zealand failed to pick wickets in the second session, but their bowlers ensured they made scoring difficult and conceded just 79 runs in 31 overs. Pujara, in a bid to push the scoring rate, drove Neil Wagner on the up, and was caught at short cover 13-runs short of a ton. Rohit Sharma, R Ashwin fell cheaply and Rahane, who had battled through most of the day, finally departed for a 157-ball 77. At stumps on the first day, India had managed 239 for 7, with Ravindra Jadeja and Wriddhiman Saha at the crease.Henry was the pick of New Zealands bowlers and ended the day with figures of 3 for 35 in 15 overs. It was nice this morning. I think we bowled really well, asked them a lot of questions, and they batted really well too, Henry said.We had a little bit more bounce early on, first session, and after that it did flatten out a bit. The way we bowled, and the plans we had to get them out, the wickets towards the end were crucial. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz