Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

15.10.2019 08:44
lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Antworten

Louis van Gaal was delighted with Manchester Uniteds committed performance as they earned an FA Cup quarter-final spot with a 3-0 win over Shrewsbury on Monday night. United eased the pressure on Van Gaal after a run of five wins from their last 18 matches with a comfortable victory at Greenhous Meadow, booking a quarter-final tie against West Ham to be played at Old Trafford.The United manager hailed his sides fantastic first-half display as Chris Smalling and Juan Mata put them two goals ahead before half-time, leaving Van Gaal to reveal the game went according to plan. Chris Smalling congratulates Juan Mata after the midfielders free-kick I am very pleased because the performance was very good, Van Gaal told Sky Sports News HQ. I said at half-time to my players that they were very committed. They performed our game-plan very well and the consequence was we were ahead at half-time.It was a lucky goal from Smalling, but a very good free-kick from Mata. The second half I wanted to rest [Anthony] Martial and Mata. Manchester Uniteds Jesse Lingard celebrates scoring his teams third goal Everybody will say its against Shrewsbury Town and Manchester United have to win, but we have seen very difficult results in the FA Cup. The top team doesnt always win so I think we have done fantastic, and I have congratulated my players because I was very pleased.Now we have to beat Midtjylland. It will not be easy because they are very well organised and we saw that in the game in Denmark. Everything is possible, and we are still in three competitions so we have to fight for every chance. Van Gaal shared a joke about being sacked after a fan wished the United manager good luck for the rest of the season There was controversy surrounding the second goal as three United players appeared to be in an offside position as Mata took his free-kick.But Shrewsbury manager Micky Mellon insisted he had not seen the controversial second goal, which came in first-half stoppage time and left his side with a mountain to climb. Shrewsbury failed to break down Uniteds defence First and foremost the quality of Manchester United was fantastic, he said. I couldnt have asked any more of the players.I havent seen any of the goals back. But weve got to come away and say weve had a fantastic cup run. We gave it everything. The players can hold their heads high. Also See: United ease past Shrewsbury Shrewsbury 0-3 United recap Martial most-used U21 forward Get Sky Sports Sean Taylor Womens Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Montez Sweat Womens Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. https://www.redskinssportsgoods.com/Womens-Derrius-Guice-Inverted-Jersey/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Sean Taylor Youth Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Darrell Green Redskins Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015.Chris Williams established himself as one of the most exciting players in the CFL last season, scoring 17 touchdowns with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats - six of them on returns - en route to becoming the CFLs Most Outstanding Special Teams player. However, two weeks ago, Williams representative went to arbitration to try and have him released from his CFL contract, presumably so he can take his shot at the NFL this summer. It is believed the basis of Williams complaint is that he was not made fully aware of the conditions pertaining to his contract, which he signed before the 2011 season. And that because an unregistered agent negotiated that deal, tthe final year of Williams contract should be ruled invalid.dddddddddddd The arbitrator has not yet ruled on the matter but the buzz around the CFL is that Williams is unlikely to report to Hamilton, even if he loses his case, and that he may very well sit out the season and pursue the NFL in January. Thats not an ideal situation for him or the CFL, but at this stage it may be unavoidable. It will certainly provide another layer of debate over whether the CFL needs to reinstate its former policy of allowing players to audition with NFL teams during the off-season before heading into the final years of their contacts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz