Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

10.10.2019 10:21
nique Harmath of Toronto reached the round Antworten

KAZAN, Russia -- Canada boosted its medal tally to eight at the Summer Universiade on Thursday as swimmer Katherine Savard won silver and weightlifter Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau captured bronze. Savard, from Pont-Rouge, Que., finished second in the womens 50-metre butterfly. The 20-year-old claimed her first international medal in a time of 26.05 seconds and broke her own Canadian record of 26.20 she set in June. "It was close," said Savard. "I beat my own record (so) I am more happy about that. Its a good feeling to race in the big pool in international events." Aliaksandra Herasimenia of Belarus won in 25.84 seconds. Sandrine Mainville of Boucherville, Que., was eighth in 26.85. Beauchemin-Nadeau, from Candiac, Que., finished third in the minus 75-kilogram category. Its the second Universiade medal for Beauchemin-Nadeau, who also won bronze at the 2011 Games in Shenzhen, China. "My performance today wasnt as good as I had hoped but the goal was to win the bronze medal and I got it, so Im really happy about that," said the University of Sherbrooke medicine student. "This was kind of a test for me after moving up to 75 kilos. It was my first international competition in that category and overall it went well." The Canadian was third after the snatch with 103 kilograms and added 130 kilograms in the clean and jerk for a total of 233. Russias Olga Zubova (120-159-279) overcame teammate Nadezhda Evstyukhina (123-155-278) in the clean and jerk to win gold with a Universiade record of 279 kilograms. Canada is 22nd in the medal standings with one gold, three silver and four bronze. Elsewhere on Thursday, Kelly Aspinall just missed the podium in the 50-metre butterfly. The 23-year-old from Nanoose Bay, B.C., finished fourth in a Canadian-record time of 23.52 seconds, just .14 behind third place. "Its kind of bittersweet," said Aspinall, who has come close to breaking the record several times. "I wanted to get the medal first of all. To miss out on it by that much was kind of frustrating." Genevieve Cantin of Quebec City was fifth in the womens 200-metre backstroke (2:11.78), while Richard Funk of Edmonton was eighth in the mens 100 breastroke (1:01.35). In mens volleyball, the Canadians were facing a must-win in their Pool D finale against the Czech Republic and they delivered with a 26-24, 25-14, 21-25, 25-17 win. Canada (3-1) and will face undefeated Ukraine in Saturdays quarter-finals. In beach volleyball, Melissa Humana-Paredes of Toronto and Taylor Pischke of Winnipeg won three of four matches, the most important coming in the quarter-finals against Thailand. Humana-Paredes and Pischke face host Russia in the semifinals Friday. On the mens side, Grant OGorman of Toronto and Samuel Pedlow of Barrie, Ont., recovered from a morning loss with victories over China and Norway. Theyll play Germany in the quarter-finals Friday. In mens basketball, Canada (4-0) dominated the Czech Republic 87-56 and sits in first place in its group heading into Fridays game against the U.S. In womens shot put Julie Labonte of Sainte-Justine, Que., was sixth while Chelsea Whalen of Liverpool, N.S., finished 11th. In mens pole vault, Shawnacy Barber of Toronto finished 11th. Rachael McIntosh of Bridgewater, N.S., finished ninth in the heptathlon. In tennis, Isade Juneau of Repentigny, Que., and Dominique Harmath of Toronto reached the round of 16 in mixed doubles thanks to a 6-4, 6-2 win over their rivals from Madagascar. In womens soccer, Canada downed China 2-1 in its first match on the consolation side of the draw. Jason Kidd Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Ty Jerome Suns Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Ryan-Anderson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Tyler Johnson Suns Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Shaquille ONeal Suns Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark".WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today that right-handed pitcher Wes Alsup has been released and left-handed pitcher Allen Caldwell has been placed on the inactive list, retroactive to June 2. The Goldeyes now have 20 players onn their active roster, including nine pitchers and 11 position players.dddddddddddd Winnipeg begins a seven-game road trip tonight in Sioux Falls against the Canaries. The pre-game show on TSN 1290 with Paul Edmonds begins at 6:30 p.m. ' ' 'KAZAN, Russia -- Canada boosted its medal tally to eight at the Summer Universiade on Thursday as swimmer Katherine Savard won silver and weightlifter Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau captured bronze. Savard, from Pont-Rouge, Que., finished second in the womens 50-metre butterfly. The 20-year-old claimed her first international medal in a time of 26.05 seconds and broke her own Canadian record of 26.20 she set in June. "It was close," said Savard. "I beat my own record (so) I am more happy about that. Its a good feeling to race in the big pool in international events." Aliaksandra Herasimenia of Belarus won in 25.84 seconds. Sandrine Mainville of Boucherville, Que., was eighth in 26.85. Beauchemin-Nadeau, from Candiac, Que., finished third in the minus 75-kilogram category. Its the second Universiade medal for Beauchemin-Nadeau, who also won bronze at the 2011 Games in Shenzhen, China. "My performance today wasnt as good as I had hoped but the goal was to win the bronze medal and I got it, so Im really happy about that," said the University of Sherbrooke medicine student. "This was kind of a test for me after moving up to 75 kilos. It was my first international competition in that category and overall it went well." The Canadian was third after the snatch with 103 kilograms and added 130 kilograms in the clean and jerk for a total of 233. Russias Olga Zubova (120-159-279) overcame teammate Nadezhda Evstyukhina (123-155-278) in the clean and jerk to win gold with a Universiade record of 279 kilograms. Canada is 22nd in the medal standings with one gold, three silver and four bronze. Elsewhere on Thursday, Kelly Aspinall just missed the podium in the 50-metre butterfly. The 23-year-old from Nanoose Bay, B.C., finished fourth in a Canadian-record time of 23.52 seconds, just .14 behind third place. "Its kind of bittersweet," said Aspinall, who has come close to breaking the record several times. "I wanted to get the medal first of all. To miss out on it by that much was kind of frustrating." Genevieve Cantin of Quebec City was fifth in the womens 200-metre backstroke (2:11.78), while Richard Funk of Edmonton was eighth in the mens 100 breastroke (1:01.35). In mens volleyball, the Canadians were facing a must-win in their Pool D finale against the Czech Republic and they delivered with a 26-24, 25-14, 21-25, 25-17 win. Canada (3-1) and will face undefeated Ukraine in Saturdays quarter-finals. In beach volleyball, Melissa Humana-Paredes of Toronto and Taylor Pischke of Winnipeg won three of four matches, the most important coming in the quarter-finals against Thailand. Humana-Paredes and Pischke face host Russia in the semifinals Friday. On the mens side, Grant OGorman of Toronto and Samuel Pedlow of Barrie, Ont., recovered from a morning loss with victories over China and Norway. Theyll play Germany in the quarter-finals Friday. In mens basketball, Canada (4-0) dominated the Czech Republic 87-56 and sits in first place in its group heading into Fridays game against the U.S. In womens shot put Julie Labonte of Sainte-Justine, Que., was sixth while Chelsea Whalen of Liverpool, N.S., finished 11th. In mens pole vault, Shawnacy Barber of Toronto finished 11th. Rachael McIntosh of Bridgewater, N.S., finished ninth in the heptathlon. In tennis, Isade Juneau of Repentigny, Que., and Dominique Harmath of Toronto reached the round of 16 in mixed doubles thanks to a 6-4, 6-2 win over their rivals from Madagascar. In womens soccer, Canada downed China 2-1 in its first match on the consolation side of the draw. Jason Kidd Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Ty Jerome Suns Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Ryan-Anderson-City-Edition-Jersey/ . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Tyler Johnson Suns Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Shaquille ONeal Suns Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark".WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today that right-handed pitcher Wes Alsup has been released and left-handed pitcher Allen Caldwell has been placed on the inactive list, retroactive to June 2. The Goldeyes now have 20 players onn their active roster, including nine pitchers and 11 position players.dddddddddddd Winnipeg begins a seven-game road trip tonight in Sioux Falls against the Canaries. The pre-game show on TSN 1290 with Paul Edmonds begins at 6:30 p.m. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz