Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

09.10.2019 08:29
s.9 Number of fewer Tests Antworten

Jason Roy, Englands Man of the Match in the first ODI against Pakistan, said that his bout of dizziness while batting was down to a low blood-sugar level. Roy scored a rapid 65 as England eased to a Duckworth-Lewis-Stern victory at the Ageas Bowl but required the assistance of the physio after feeling unwell in the fourth over of the chase.Roy complained of a headache after running two with his opening partner, Alex Hales. He said it was not something he had experienced before but put it down to a hot day in the field and he was able to bat on for another 15 overs after taking on fluids.Not really, Im not a doctor but it was a case of not having enough sugar on me, apparently, he said when asked to explain what had happened. I got a headache, felt a bit dizzy, got the doctor and physio on. Stayed calm, got my fluids on, got my sugar on, got away.Ill just remember in future on a hot day to be mindful of that. I was able to get my bearings, settle and reset myself and just go again.Roys reluctance to come off was understandable given his rich run of form in ODIs this summer, with his average up at 95.25 from six innings. His aggression at the top of the order quickly helped England get on top of the asking rate of just over five an over and although he and Joe Root fell when apparently set for more substantial scores the result was rarely in doubt before the rain set in for good.It was really pleasing to get a score like that, and it was pleasing too that we could knock off the runs, Roy said. Overall it was a great performance from the boys, we kept them below par, shame not to knock off the runs but well take the win. I thought we were outstanding with the ball.Azhar Ali, Pakistans captain, conceded that his side were at least 30 runs short, having failed to summon a more explosive finish to their innings. Azhar ended a run of 12 innings without an ODI fifty but was dismissed for 82 with 14 overs to go and his side could only managed to post 260 for 6 despite a sprightly fifty from Sarfraz Ahmed.Obviously we always look to score 300, but definitely 280-290 [was needed], he said. One of your top order has to score and bat long, triple figures would be nice and you always build a total when the top order perform. I would have loved to continue but we had to make up for a lot of dot balls, especially in the middle part. Iman Shumpert Kings Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. DeMarcus Cousins Kings Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Richaun-Holmes-City-Edition-Jersey/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Nemanja Bjelica Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Marvin Bagley Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. 37 Number of matches R Ashwin has taken to complete 200 wickets in Tests. He is the second-quickest bowler ever to the landmark after Australias Clarrie Grimmett who took 36 Tests. Muttiah Muralitharan is the next quickest offspinner to 200 Test wickets, having taken 42 Tests.9 Number of fewer Tests Ashwin has played to take 200 wickets than the previous quickest India bowler. Harbhajan Singh had taken 46 matches to reach the milestone. 10,291 Deliveries Ashwin has bowled so far in Tests - the least by any spinner at the end of the Test in which he took his 200th wicket. Stuart MacGill had finished with exactly 200 wickets in his 41st Test by the end of which he had sent down 10,511 deliveries - nearly 37 overs more than what Ashwin has bowled. Among India bowlers, Kapil Dev had bowled 11,066 balls - 129 overs more than Ashwin - by the end of the Test in which he took his 200th wicket. *At the end of the Test in which the bowler took 200 wickets9 Number of India bowlers to take at least 200 wickets in Tests. Ashwin is the fifth spinner among them to the milestone. His average of 25.12 is currently the best among the 19 India bowlers who have taken at least 100 Test wickets.20.58 Ashwins bowling average in Tests in Asia - the second best among the 25 bowlers who have taken at least 100 wickets in Asia. Only Imran Khaans average of 20.dddddddddddd28 is better - marginally - than Ashwins. Ashwin has taken 159 wickets at a strike rate of 44.0, which too is the second best for any bowler with at least 100 wickets in Tests in Asia. Only Waqar Youniss strike rate of 38.20 is better than Ashwins. Shane Warne is the next best spinner in terms of strike rate in Asia. He is a distant second with a wicket every 52.6 deliveries.18.86 Ashwins bowling average in Tests since 2015 - the best for any bowler with at least 50 wickets during this period. His strike rate of 38.6 is only marginally lower than Mitchell Starcs, who, at 38.2, has struck most frequently among bowlers with at least 50 wickets during this period. Ashwins strike rate while taking 62 wickets in Tests in 2015 was a staggering 36.4: there are only three other instances - all by fast bowlers - when a bowler has taken at least 50 Test wickets in a calendar year at a better strike rate.51.40 Ashwins strike rate - the best among 32 spinners to take 150 or more wickets in Tests. Among those with at least 100 wickets, only Johnny Briggs and Colin Blythe - who bowled on unprepared pitches around the turn of the 20th century - have struck more frequently. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz