Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

08.10.2019 09:12
ter, Santana has only played four innings Antworten

England head into the November Tests without 10 players but Eddie Jones is relishing the chance to assess those on the fringes. Instead of bemoaning the lengthy casualty list, Jones is telling his squad that out of every situation, comes a lot of positivity.The lengthy casualty list has seen Jones revert to, arguably, Plan F at openside for their four-Test programme which starts on Nov. 12 against South Africa. Tom Woods inclusion in the 33-man squad announced on Wednesday sees him become an option for the No. 7 berth but the front-runner to start at openside against the Boks appears to be his Northampton teammate Teimana Harrison.Jones handed Harrison his debut in their one-off Test against Wales and then gave him the nod for the third match against Australia, with James Haskell sidelined, but the Northampton flanker lasted just 31 minutes before he was hauled off.Despite suffering that ignominy, Jones has been impressed by Harrisons form this season, saying his performance in Northamptons heavy loss to Castres was the best performance Ive seen from a No. 7 in a Premiership team.Its about his effectiveness as a ball-carrier, his effectiveness clearing-out and his effectiveness in the tackle, Jones said of Harrison, adding that he had elevated himself greatly.Openside contenders Haskell, Sam Jones, Mike Williams and Jack Clifford are all sidelined -- even the now injured Maro Itoje was considered -- but Jones is excited by the opportunity to explore Englands depth.He assessed further contenders like Gloucesters Matt Kvesic, Jacob Rowan and Leicesters Will Evans but it appears to be a shootout between Wood, Harrison and potentially Nathan Hughes for who starts at openside against the Boks.For Wood the recall caps a remarkable renaissance. Back in January, Wood spoke of the brutal feedback Jones handed him but the England coach has been impressed this term, saying he could be the national teams Samson.Like the eternal Chris Robshaw conundrum over whether hes a six or seven, Jones says he will roll the dice on Woods position but praised his ball-carrying dynamism.Ben Morgan, like Wood, last played for England during the Rugby World Cup but has pleased Jones enough to get a recall. Jones praised Morgans improved fitness -- he used to have that little gut, he hasnt got that any more -- and said he will vie with Hughes and front-runner Billy Vunipola for the No. 8 position.While there may be some late calls to who starts in the back-row on November 12, Jones has a welcome headache at loose-head.Jones has been impressed by Joe Marler -- the Quins prop sat out the summer tour on his own volition -- and says he will push Mako Vunipola for the loose-head berth but the England coach feels the latter is currently rivalling the worlds best tight-five players.People talk about the All Blacks skill-sets. Well, Makos got a skill-set better than all those All Blacks tight forwards, Jones said.His scrummaging is consistent and you can just see hes got that thirst to be really good every game now. Previously he was a bit up and down. Hes starting to get that consistency.The injury crisis is not focused purely on the pack with England also without wings Jack Nowell and Anthony Watson for the November Tests. Jonny May -- praised by Jones his for pace -- should start against the Boks leaving Marland Yarde and Semesa Rokoduguni to fight for the other spot.Rokodugunis sole England cap came against the All Blacks back in 2014 but Jones hailed his ability to beat players one-on-one and says he brings things to the game you cant coach.The end-of-year Tests are being portrayed as an opportunity, rather than finding the last man standing but Jones has a warning for those who are hopeful of making their debuts in November: Its easy for young guys to come in and play one or two Tests well. The greatness of a player is delivering week in, week out over six or seven Tests. Wholesale Jordans From China . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Cheap Jordan From China . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap Air Jordan Online . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Air Jordan Outlet . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. CHICAGO -- Indians manager Terry Francona barely batted an eye before deciding to send slugger Carlos Santana into left field.The decision wasnt hard.We didnt show up to keep the game close, Francona said before Game 3 of the World Series. Were trying to win.Despite Santana having minimal experience in left, Francona has him out there Friday night as the Indians and Cubs play the first Series game at Wrigley Field since 1945.Clevelands designated hitter, Santana has only played four innings in left in his seven seasons with Cleveland, and that was back in 2012.But with the Indians unable to use the DH during three games in the National League ballpark, Francona was in a bind and chose to go with Santana -- over Coco Crisp or Brandon Guyer -- while knowing it could backfire.Carlos has been terrific about it, Francona said. He volunteered. He seems excited. If he makes a bad play out there, it would hurt our chances to win and then come talk to me, not Carlos. I dont think thats fair to him. I really think when its all said and done, this gives us a better chance to win than not or I wouldnt have done it.Certainly, its a little bit of a crapshoot, I get that, Francona said. But I dont think we came all this way to play it safe.The Indians are confident Santana is athletic enough, but Santana will also have to deal with nerves, winds blowing hard toward left and Chicagos Bleacher Bums who will undoubtedly criticize his every move.Franncona said he spoke to his players, Cleveland president Chris Antonetti and general Mike Chernoff before making the move with Santana, who came up as an outfielder but has primarily caught or played first and third base.ddddddddddddHe had to make a similar move when Francona managed Boston, putting David Ortiz at first.He ended up coming up and throwing somebody out at third in a Cardinal game, Francona said. The rules are what they are, so, you can either complain or try to adjust. Im obviously a little uncomfortable because he hasnt done it. But still, it potentially outweighs not playing him or (Mike) Nap (Napoli). Tomorrow, well see. If I had a crystal ball, Id either do it or not, but I dont. Ive been thinking about this since we clinched, even before we knew who was going to be pitching.The Cubs have their own issues in left.Slugger Kyle Schwarber wasnt medically cleared to play in the field after coming off knee surgery, so Chicago manager Joe Maddon can only use him as a pinch-hitter.Despite missing six months, Schwarber had no rustiness in his sweet swing as he went 3 for 7 with two walks and two RBI in Games 1 and 2, providing some needed punch for Chicago after Maddon benched struggling right fielder Jason Heyward.Jorge Soler will start in right in Game 3 for Chicago with Ben Zobrist in left. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz