Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

07.10.2019 07:22
family is good and golf is all right, so Antworten

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Mikko Ilonen has won the Nordea Masters by three shots to end a six-year trophy drought. The 33-year-old Finn shot a 69 on Sunday to win with an overall 21-under total on the Bro Hof Slott course. It is Ilonens first European Tour victory since he won the same event in 2007. "Its pretty special and to bounce back this soon after a couple of seconds this year is really good," Ilonen said. "Obviously, Ive been waiting for this moment for a few weeks now. People have been expecting me to win but most of all Ive been expecting myself to win, so to pull it off here after those second-place results is very satisfying. "Its been a long time since I last won but I havent forgotten how it felt. In life there are ups and downs and Ive found a better balance now. Life is good, my family is good and golf is all right, so I cant complain." Swedens Jonas Blixt (68) was second at 18 under. Italys Matteo Manassero (70), who led the first two rounds, faded over the weekend to eventually share fourth place at 16 under. Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Fake Hockey Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Hockey Jerseys Black Friday . PETERSBURG, Fla. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Jarvis Pugh had a career-high 26 points on 9-of-10 shooting Saturday night and Santa Clara used a second-half rally to beat Northern Colorado 88-72.Santa Clara (2-2) erased a 10-point, first-half deficit and led 51-50 with 15:09 left when senior leader Jared Brownridge went to the bench with his fourth foul. The Bears (1-2) retook the lead briefly with Jonte Dotsons 3-point play, but Santa Clara rolled off 12 straight points and a 17-2 run ending at 70-55.When Brownridge returned with 6:57 lleft, the Broncos were up 70-60 and held on easily from there.dddddddddddd Nate Kratch added 17 points, Matt Hauser added 16, Kai Healy and Brownridge had 11 points each.Jordan Davis had 24 points, seven rebounds and 10 assists for Northern Colorado, which led nearly the entire first half, reaching a 10-point lead three different times. Ibrahim Sylla and Chaz Glotta added 15 points each. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz