Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 04:55
n four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 ove Antworten

BOISE, Idaho -- Andrew Beef Johnston shot an 8-under 63 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead in the Albertsons Boise Open, putting him in position to wrap up a PGA Tour card.Johnston, 27, birdied the first four holes in the round that started on No. 10.I hadnt even woken up. I was still half asleep, Johnston said.Johnston finished with 10 birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 129 at Hillcrest in the second of four Web.com Tour Finals events. He won the Spanish Open in April and was eighth in the British Open in July.Three-time PGA Tour winner Scott Stallings and Argentinas Miguel Angel Carballo were tied for second. Stallings had a 65, and Carballo shot 64.The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings -- Stallings was 128th, and Carballo 187th -- and some non-members such as Johnston with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.If I can come out with a card, then Ill be able to play the best tournaments on both sides, said Johnston, exempt in Europe until 2018. Im not going to give up playing in Europe, either. Im going to play both sides. If I can do that, its going to make for a great year next year.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Johnston had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on his second nine and made a bogey on No. 8. He hit six of 14 fairways and 15 of 18 greens in regulation.I just seemed to hit a lot of good wedge shots today and hit a lot of good putts, said Johnston, coming off a 28th-place tie last week in Ohio in the DAP Championship. I was just a bit more dialed in and I think just played slightly better. It was three shots different from yesterday and sometimes it can be such a small difference.Stallings was sixth in the DAP Championship.Last week was a huge step in right direction for me, Stallings said. To be able to put a few weeks in a row together is nice. Its motivating and encouraging, because I feel like its been there a while and it doesnt always happen on our time.Sam Ryder and Keith Mitchell, tied for the first-round lead with Adam Schenk at 64, each shot 68 to drop into a tie for third at 10 under with Canadas Hughes Mackenzie (64).Schenk was another stroke back after a 69.DAP Championship winner Bryson DeChambeau missed the cut with rounds of 69 and 71. He wrapped up a PGA Tour card with his playoff victory in Ohio.Defending champion Martin Piller also dropped out, shooting 75-67. Nike Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Nike Clearance Sale Uk . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.nikeshoesoutletuk.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Nike Shoes Outlet Uk Online . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Nike Shoes Wholesale Uk . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Despite a rare finish outside the top 20 in the Directors Cup standings, Florida State is pleased with gains the past three years under athletic director Stan Wilcox.The university announced Friday that Wilcox has been promoted to vice president and director of intercollegiate athletics as part of a contract extension that will expire June 30, 2020. Wilcoxs original contract was scheduled to expire in August 2018.Wilcox became Florida States athletic director in August 2013 from Duke, where he was the senior deputy director of athletics. In three years, the Seminoles have won national championships in football (2013) and womens soccer (2014).A major priority of Wilcoxs tenure has been improvements to most of the universitys athletic facilities. The most ambitious is a renovation of Doak Campbell Stadium set to be completed before the start of the season. The $50 million project adds the Champions Club to the south end zone along with a new scoreboard in the north end; new ribbon boards and a sound system; new restrooms in the concourse; and structural improvements to the bowl area.ddddddddddddThe stadium renovations are just the first phase. In an interview with The Associated Press, Wilcox said that plans to renovate the rest of the stadium are in the preliminary stages, but that those could run $200 to $400 million.You are always going to be in the facilities business along with recruiting, Wilcox said. Student-athletes are savvy consumers. When they go around and do their visits, they are seeing what everyone is doing. They want to see where they are going to play, practice, eat and live. That is why we have upgraded all of the locker rooms. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz