Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 10:09
. He made plenty of them in South Dakota Antworten

BOISE, Idaho -- Sam Ryder, Adam Schenk and Keith Mitchell each shot 7-under 64 on Thursday to share the first-round lead in the Web.com Tour Finals Albertsons Boise Open.Ryder birdied the first four holes and five of the first six at Hillcrest Country Club. The 26-year-old former Stetson player, 31st on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list, bogeyed the ninth, birdied the 12th and eagled the par-5 16th.I birdied my first four holes, so that never hurts, Ryder said. I just drove it well, drove it in the fairway for the most part, and I just holed a couple putts early. Thats kind of been the difference maker for me -- the putter. When I manage to make some putts, Ive been able to put some good scores together. So seeing some putts go in early jump-started the round for me.Schenk had nine birdies -- the last a 35-footer on the par-4 18th -- and two bogeys. The 24-year-old former Purdue player was 40th on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list.Got off to a nice start early. Didnt make many mistakes out there really, Schenk said. Hit a lot of wedges at the pin. On this golf course, if you hit wedges good, you can shoot a good number because you have so many of them. And made a couple long putts like on the last hole, so if you can some putts and hit your wedges good, youre going to shoot a low one.Mitchell eagled the par-4 ninth and had six birdies and a bogey. The 24-year-old former Georgia player was 70th on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list.I was kind of in control of my game, Mitchell said. I started off a little shaky and had to drop on the second hole. I missed a couple of greens to start, but my short game was doing well today, and it kept me in it. I made a few putts the rest of the way.The tournament is the second in the four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and some non-members with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had he been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Its crazy ... three more rounds away from potentially getting a PGA Tour card, which sounds kind of crazy, Schenk said. You cant get ahead of yourself, but if I play three more solid rounds, Ill have a good chance, but there will be some low scores this week.Rory Sabbatini Ryan Brehm, Brett Drewitt and Hiroshi Iwata shot 65, and Stuart Appleby, Scott Stallings, Andrew Johnston, Ollie Schniederjans, Trey Mullinax, Xander Schauffele, Julian Etulain, Matt Jones, Rob Oppenheim and Luke Guthrie were at 66.Bryson DeChambeau opened with a 69. He won the series-opening DAP Championship last week in a playoff in Ohio to wrap up a PGA Tour card.Defending champion Martin Piller had five bogeys in a 75. Cheap Athletics Jerseys . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Chris Bassitt Athletics Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Oakland Athletics Gear . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Chris Bassitt Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. (STATS) -- Theres often nothing like a player capping the season with his best performance.South Dakota States Dallas Brown is taking his senior season to the postseason, but Howards Anthony Philyaw, Western Carolinas Detrez Newsome and Towsons Aidan ONeill must be thrilled to know they have something to build on for 2017 -- though it might be difficult considering their high performances this past Saturday.The four players were named Monday as the STATS FCS National Players of the Week for games played Nov. 17-19.NATIONAL OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEKAnthony Philyaw, Howard, RB, R-Jr., 6-1, 205, Los AngelesAfter missing two seasons, Philyaw came back strong this year, capping the campaign with a school-record 281 rushing yards and two touchdowns in Howards 26-21 win over Delaware State in the MEAC. Philyaw went head-to-head with Delaware State freshman Mike Waters (228 rushing, two touchdowns) and was a little better on a workhorse total of 36 carries. His 45-yard touchdown run in the first quarter put him over 1,000 yards for the season and he went on to score again on a 23-yard run. His second 200-yard game of the season lifted him to 1,230 for the season.Honorable Mention: Kendell Anderson, RB, William & Mary; Jeremiah Briscoe, QB, Sam Houston State; Chase Edmonds, RB, Fordham; Trey Green, QB, Prairie View A&M; Darius Hammond, RB, Charleston Southern; Manusamoa Luuga, RB, UC Davis; John Russ, QB, Mercer; Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois; Alek Torgersen, QB, Penn; Rylan Wells, QB, JacksonvilleNATIONAL DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEKDallas Brown, South Dakota State, LB, R-Sr., 5-11, 200, Tucson, ArizonaBrown is a hybrid linebacker who uses his speed to make plays. He made plenty of them in South Dakota States 45-24 win at Northern Iowa, helping the Jackrabbits clinch their first Missouri Valley Football Conference title and an automatic bid to the FCS playoffs. He had seven tackles (three solo), including a sack, forced a forced fumble, intercepted a pass at the goal line late in the first half and applied pressure that led to a teammatees 65-yard interception return for a touchdown in the closing minutes.ddddddddddddHonorable Mention: Abdullah Anderson, DT, Bucknell; Rayshan Clark, CB, Albany; Kendal Franklin, DE, McNeese; Patrick Kenney, LB, Bryant; Jarius Moore, LB, Texas Southern; Jonathan Peterson, DE, San DiegoNATIONAL SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEKDetrez Newsome, Western Carolina, RB/KR, Jr., 5-10, 210, Raeford, North CarolinaNewsome was a one-man wrecking crew as the Catamounts were competitive in a 44-31 loss to SEC member South Carolina. He amassed a school-record 365 all-purpose yards, including a Southern Conference-record 240 on seven kickoff returns. He scored on a 93-yard return, one of his two touchdowns as he rushed for 115 yards and a score to surpass the 1,000-yard mark for the second consecutive season. The FCS leader in all-purpose yards also had a 10-yard reception.Honorable Mention: Miles Bergner, PK/P, South Dakota; Alex Chadwick, PK, Houston Baptist; J.J. Jerman, PK, East Tennessee State; Jonathan Martin, P, Albany; Xavier Nelson, KR, Duquesne; Jalen Rima, RS, Northern IowaNATIONAL FRESHMAN PLAYER OF THE WEEKAidan ONeill, Towson, PK, Fr., 6-1, 182, New Paltz, New YorkTowson took momentum into the offseason when ONeill kicked a 55-yard field goal on the final play of the Tigers 32-31 CAA Football win at Rhode Island. The Tigers first game-winning kick since 2011 was the second-longest field goal in school history. ONeill tied the school record with four field goals as he also converted from 19, 45 and 37 yards. The Tigers were only 4-7 this season, but ONeills game-winner provided a three-game winning streak.Honorable Mention: Joe Alessi, RB, Youngstown State; Kenji Bahar, QB, Monmouth; Marlon Bridges, S, Jacksonville State; Cole Johnson, QB, James Madison; Earl Harrison, RB, Tennessee State; Josh Hill, LB, Montana State; Kurt Rawlings, QB, Yale; Mike Waters, RB, Delaware State; Kentell Williams, RB/RS, Austin Peay ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz