Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 10:08
laid down by Kenyas Paul Tanui, b Antworten

New York Knicks president Phil Jackson has an opt-out clause in his contract after this season, leading to speculation in NBA circles that he will leave New York and return to the Los Angeles Lakers as an executive in 2017.But Jackson said in an interview with ESPNs Jackie MacMullan that it was never important for him to return to Los Angeles as an executive.Theyre moving forward in the right direction. [First-year coach] Luke [Walton] has them engaged, Brian [Shaw] is an associate head coach; they have a core group of guys that will get it done. It was never important to me to go back and be a part of that, Jackson said. Especially not now. I have this job, this commitment.The Jackson-to-the-Lakers speculation is fueled by his ties to the organization. Jeanie Buss, Los Angeles team president and part-owner, is Jacksons fiancée. He also coached the Lakers for 11 seasons, winning five championships. Its also possible that the Lakers may have a vacancy in the front office after the season.Lakers executive vice president of basketball operations Jim Buss has said he will step down if the Lakers fail to make a deep playoff run this season. It is unlikely that the young Lakers (6-5) make that run this season.Nonetheless, the current Knicks president told MacMullan that the opt-out clause in his contract was related to the possibility of a lockout in 2017 -- not a potential return to Los Angeles.If [a lockout] was going to happen in December and everybody chose to walk away, there was no way I was going to sit in New York for three, four months when I didnt have a job, because [the players] arent even allowed to show up to work, Jackson said. So, in that case, I would go back to L.A.Jackson, who is in his third full season with the Knicks, reiterated that he hasnt thought about potentially opting out of his contract after this season.I have not entertained that, he said. Im looking for this Knicks team to get back into a situation where they are competitive. Do I have to win a championship before I feel Ive done the job Ive been asked to do, which is to bring this group back to that competitive level? No, I dont. Were starting to make progress. I like a lot of the things we are doing here. But weve got more to do.The Knicks have won a combined 49 games over the past two seasons and are 3-6 this season entering Mondays game against the Dallas Mavericks.Jackson, who last spoke to reporters who regularly cover the team in late September, told MacMullan that he wasnt concerned about New Yorks slow start because the club didnt play together in the preseason.Offseason acquisition?Derrick Rose missed more than two weeks of the preseason attending a civil trial in Los Angeles, and Joakim Noah, also acquired during the offseason,?missed 10 days due to a hamstring injury.Jackson also said he wasnt frustrated with the frequency with which the Knicks are running the triangle offense. ESPN reported last week that Jackson had been unhappy with how often the Knicks ran the triangle, which is happening with less frequency under first-year head coach Jeff Hornacek.No, Jackson said when asked if he was frustrated over the clubs triangle usage. When they run it, I want them to run it the right way. If you are going to do it, use your skills and run it the right way. Im not frustrated at all. Derrick Rose missed three weeks of training camp. Its totally understandable where we are as a ballclub. We have guards that do a lot of stuff off the dribble. I want them to understand they can do things off the pass. It has to be a combination.He later added: I dont care about the triangle. I care about systematically playing basketball. Wholesale Tigers Jerseys . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Cheap Tigers Jerseys .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. https://www.cheaptigers.com/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Detroit Tigers Store .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Detroit Tigers Pro Shop . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Mo Farah became the first British track and field athlete to win three Olympic gold medals by retaining his 10,000 metres title, but Great Britain could not celebrate a repeat of Super Saturday as Jessica Ennis-Hill and Greg Rutherford surrendered their crowns.Farah continued his unprecedented spell of long-distance domination by landing his eighth straight global gold, but he did it the hard way after falling to the track following a trip from training partner Galen Rupp.He recovered to respond to the challenge laid down by Kenyas Paul Tanui, bursting past him down the home straight and crossing the line in 27 minutes 5.17 seconds.Victory saw him eclipse the Olympic achievements of the likes of double champions Sebastian Coe, Daley Thompson and Kelly Holmes.Ennis-Hill fell agonisingly short in her bid to become the first British woman to retain an Olympic title in athletics as she settled for silver, finishing 35 points behind brilliant young Belgian Nafissatou Thiam.And Rutherfords run of four straight major championship victories came to an end as a best leap of 8.29m earned him bronze in a thrilling long jump competition.The trio all won gold in the space of 45 glorious minutes at London 2012, giving British athletics its finest hour. It remains a one-off, for atmosphere and achievement, but three medals in one session was still no mean achievement.Ennis-Hills score of 6,775 points was her best since London 2012, but she could not live with Thiam, who prodduced five personal bests from her seven events.ddddddddddddThe Sheffield athlete went into the final event, the 800m, needing to run 9.47 seconds quicker than Thiam to make up a deficit of 142 points.She produced a hugely gutsy display of front-running to give herself the best possible chance and came home in 2:09.07, but Thiams time of 2:16.54 was enough.Silver, though, was still some achievement two years after the birth of her son Reggie.Its congratulations not commiserations, she said Im pretty emotional, but these are happy tears and Im really proud to be back on the podium, its been so tough.Katarina Johnson-Thompsons medal hopes were crushed by an awful performance in the javelin, managing a best throw of just 36.36m.The result ended her challenge for bronze, having seen a dreadful shot put showing rule her out of gold medal contention on day one.She finished in sixth place with 6,523 points.Rutherford too could not hide his disappointment at losing his title, saying he was gutted.American Jeff Henderson took gold with a final-round effort of 8.38m, denying South Africas Luvo Manyonga by a centimetre, and the Briton was down in fourth until producing his best attempt with his last jump.But he added: Its pretty special to see us Brits still managing to compete. Were getting a bit old now and its good to see that we can do it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz