Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 04:55
the country in October 2011. T Antworten

Head coach Trevor Bayliss insists that England still have plenty of improvements to make despite securing a Test series win over Sri Lanka with a match to spare. Bayliss side followed up their innings victory at Headingley with a nine-wicket triumph in Durham as Alastair Cook became the first Englishman to reach 10,000 Test runs and James Anderson went past 450 Test wickets.However, while pleased with the overall performances so far in the series, when asked to give his team a mark out of 10, Bayliss made it clear that England still have work to do with both bat and ball. Eight out of 10, always leave a little room for improvement, he told Sky Sports. I suppose bowling on flattish type wickets, weve got to work a little harder and not get away from our game plan.Sometimes I think we try a little too hard to take wickets, we try to take a wicket too often and try too much when often bowling the old Plan A, top of off stump, is the most effective, even on flattish wickets.Id like to see our batters turn some of their starts into bigger scores as well. Were certainly still a work in process. Cooks greatest knocks Sky Sports looks at Alastair Cooks best innings for England The Australian did speak highly of two players brought into the team for the series - James Vince, who made his Test debut in the game at Headingley, and Chris Woakes who returned to the side at the Emirates Riverside.From my point of view, James Vince looks the part, said Bayliss. Hes only had a couple of innings but the time he spent with the team in the UAE and the T20s, man of the series there - hes the whole package when it comes to batting. Chris Woakes made a good return to the side against Sri Lanka He plays front and back foot, both sides of the wicket and has a good level-head on his shoulders so I think hell give himself the best chance to succeed.Woakesy is just a good cricketer, isnt he? Bowls well, bats well. His test will come on the flatter types of wickets.When we play here in England, with the ball moving about, he can be very dangerous and hes young enough, good enough and skilful enough to make it work on flatter wickets as well. Dinesh Chandimal hit a century for Sri Lanka on day four Bayliss had a stint as Sri Lanka coach between 2007 and 2011 and despite their struggles, he has backed his former side to come good in the next few years.Im not sure how easy it was. On the scoreboard it looks easier but the last two days theyve played some very good cricket, added the 53-year-old. Watch a pick of the action from the fourth day of the second Test between England and Sri Lanka Theyve got some good players and are probably in a rebuilding phase after Mahela (Jayawardena) and (Kumar) Sangakkara have retired but theyve got some very, very good players as theyve shown in the last two days.Even some of their young players look like theyve got a lot of ability and we wont be able to take anything lightly in the third Test. Im sure theyll be playing some good cricket going forward and over the next three or four years theyll be very hard to beat. Also See: England seal Test series win Scorecard Cook reaches 10,000 Test runs WATCH: Story of Day Four Stitched Antonio Brown Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Steelers Jerseys China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Hines Ward Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. The story till thenAbhinav Bindra emerged as a shooter of rare pedigree at the turn of the century. As a 17-year-old he became the youngest Indian participant at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney. Four years later, in Athens, he broke the world record to enter the finals, only to falter and finish last in a field of eight. His stature continued to rise internationally, though, as he became the first Indian to win a World Championship gold in 2006 and also picked up two medals at the Commonwealth Games in the same year, including a gold.The moment At the Beijing Olympics, Bindra delivered Indias greatest moment in Olympic history by taking the gold in the 10m Air Rifle. It was Indias first ever individual Olympic gold and Bindra accomplished it with a poised performance in front of a packed arena and a huge TV audience back home. He was fourth at the end of the qualifying round but with a final round of 104.5 he overcame a strong field to clinch the title. The feat sparked a wave of national celebration.The reaction Its the thrill of my life. Thats about it. Its hard to describe. I just went for it. I knew I was lying in fourth. Thankfully it went my way and I just went for it. - Abhiinav BindraExpert view The mental block that we are not good enough to get a gold will be gone.dddddddddddd. Abhinav has made us all proud and achieved Indias greatest sporting success. An Olympic gold is the thing in life. Everything else comes second. - Randhir Singh, former Indian Olympic Association secretary and international shooterThe story since After the gold, Bindra took time off shooting to consider a career in business, but he made a comeback ahead of the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi, where he had to settle for silver in the individual event, behind colleague Gagan Narang, though he won gold in the pairs. He was unable to replicate his 2008 form at the 2012 Olympics, failing to reach the finals. He bounced back with gold at the 2014 Commonwealth Games, and though he no longer competed as regularly, earned a quota for his fifth Olympics at Rio. He has announced that he will end his professional career after the Olympics.Recommended reading A Shot at History: My Obsessive Journey to Olympic Gold by Abhinav Bindra and Rohit Brijnath ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz