Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

02.10.2019 11:55
itched Nationals Jerseys[/url] . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Antworten

WASHINGTON -- With Stephen Strasburg joining Joe Ross as sidelined members of the Washington Nationals starting rotation, the teams young prospects like A.J. Cole are filling the void.Coles latest effort was done in by one bad inning as he surrendered two third-inning homers in Washingtons 4-1 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday night.Peter Bourjos led off the third with a blast off the left field foul pole and, with two outs, Ryan Howard lifted a fly ball that carried over the fence in center.He just made a couple of pitches that he wished he had back tonight, manager Dusty Baker said. One homer hit the foul pole and the other one scraped the wall. He seems kind of unfazed by the challenges of the big leagues.Cole (1-2), coming off his first major league win, allowed four runs and five hits in five innings. He struck out eight batters without a walk.Ive always believed in myself as being a big league pitcher, Cole said, and Ive got to be able to show that, and thats what Im doing right now.The Nationals received hopeful news regarding Strasburg, who left his start in the third inning Wednesday night after feeling a pinch in the back of his elbow.Strasburg has a strained flexor mass in his elbow and the Nationals dont know when he will pitch again, but Baker and director of athletic training Paul Lessard voiced optimism after an MRI revealed no ligament damage.We have young guys here that I know they can throw, catcher Jose Lobaton said. Hopefully (Reynaldo) Lopez and A.J. can be good for the team.Alec Asher (1-0) pitched six innings of two-hit ball coming off a suspension for the Phillies.Asher, acquired from the Rangers in the trade for Cole Hamels, ended last season in the Phillies starting rotation and went 0-6 with a 9.31 ERA in seven starts.The right-hander pitched to contact, walking one batter without a strikeout, and throwing 75 pitches in earning his first major league victory.I felt like I wasnt myself at the end of last year and I kind of let the moment get to me, Asher said. I just said Im going to go out there and have fun.Asher (1-0) was suspended for 80 games while on the disabled list with Triple-A Lehigh Valley in June after a positive drug test. He made four minor league appearances beginning in late August and his suspension ended Sept. 4.Everythings in the past now, Asher said. Its unfortunate what happened. Theres nothing I can do but come up here and pitch now.The Phillies snapped a nine-game losing streak against the Nationals.Trailing 4-0, Washington loaded the bases with one out in the eighth inning. Daniel Murphy hit a sacrifice fly to the warning track and Bryce Harper struck out.Jeanmar Gomez pitched the ninth for his 36th save.Howards homer was career No. 378, tying him with former Nationals manager Matt Williams for 72nd on the all-time list.DOUBLE DOINGSMurphy picked up his 40th double of the season, matching his career high. Hes the first second baseman in Nationals history (2005-present) to post a 40-double season.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: Normally (these injuries) come around very well with treatment and strengthening programs, Lessard said of Strasburgs elbow. Its not a season-ending injury, but we still need to take time (so) that hes nice and strong because of his past.... Baker said RHP Ross (right shoulder inflammation) is progressing well and the team is trying to determine where hell pitch next with few minor league games remaining.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Jake Thompson (1-5, 6.48) makes his seventh career start and second against the Nationals. He allowed two runs and seven hits in seven innings of a 4-0 loss to Washington on Aug. 29.Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (14-8, 2.89) looks to continue his recent mastery of the Phillies. Hes 3-0 with a 0.64 ERA versus Philadelphia this season. His career mark against them is 5-5 with a 3.81 ERA in 11 games, including nine starts.Carter Kieboom Nationals Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Stitched Nationals Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. https://www.cheapnationals.com/967r-wander-suero-jersey-nationals.html . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Tanner Rainey Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Roenis Elias Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3.It was a dramatic opening Sunday in the NFL, but perhaps the most entertaining game of the day happened in New Orleans. There, the Oakland Raiders scored a touchdown with 47 seconds left to put them down by one -- and went for the two-point conversion.I was thinking that were here to win; lets win it right now, coach Jack Del Rio said.Win his team did, beating the New Orleans Saints 35-34. But Del Rio surely would have come under consideration had Derek Carrs pass to Michael Crabtree been incomplete. So we ask ...As Stats & Info pointed out, in this instance ESPNs win probability model estimated the Raiders would have had a 51 percent chance to win if they kicked the extra point, and only 44 percent going for two.dddddddddddd That said, Stats & Info also mentioned that the Raiders had made a two-point conversion earlier in the quarter, and might have seen vulnerability in the Saints defense.Per Stats & Info, the Raiders are the first team to score a go-ahead two-point conversion in the final minute of the fourth quarter since the Broncos did it against the San Diego Chargers in Week 2 of the 2008 season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz