Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 04:55
Buffalo Sabres team thats having tro Antworten

David Prutton takes the reins for this weekends Sky Bet EFL predictions, giving his thoughts on the biggest games across the three divisions. With Ian Holloway heading back to QPR, former midfielder Prutton takes his turn with 10 games from the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two.Speaking about his former fellow Sky Sports pundit, Prutton said: I am deeply honoured to step into the shoes of Ian Holloway after he left us behind to get back into the crazy world of football management. Heres how he sees ten of the weekends games going... Ipswich v Nottingham Forest (Saturday, Sky Sports 1 HD from 5.15pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Ipswich As much as it hurts to say, Nottingham Forest are on a dismal run of form at the moment with one win in 12 games.They are coming up against a team who have been middling, shall we say, but they had a good result against Sheffield Wednesday before the international break, which would put them ahead in my book. As much as my heart wants to say Forest, I cant see anything but an Ipswich win.PRUTTON PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 8/1) Leeds v Newcastle (Sunday, Sky Sports 1 HD from 1pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Norwich and Leeds This is a score draw for me. If Newcastle had played this fixture six or seven weeks ago, it would have been a straight forward win, but theres a real doggedness and determination about Leeds at the moment and they have a nice bit of quality. If they play, I think both Chris Wood and Dwight Gayle can see it as a great opportunity to get on the scoresheet. PRUTTON PREDICTS: 2-2 (Sky Bet odds 14/1) Leeds vs Newcastle November 20, 2016, 1:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Derby v Rotherham (Saturday, 3pm)Its looking pretty ominous for Rotherham. Hopefully that new manager bounce will come into effect sometime soon, but I cant see it happening at Derby. Highlights of Derbys 3-2 win over Wolves in the Sky Bet Championship They have been pretty solid since Steve McClaren came in - solid but spectacular - and for me, against a team that hasnt won any games in 12, its a home win.PRUTTON PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)QPR v Norwich (Satuday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Nottingham Forest and QPR Well, I have to lean towards our ex-colleague here! Hes already been at his most fully turned-up-to-11 Ian Holloway this week, hes been having a great time. Norwich havent been how we expected them to be this season and Alex Neil got plenty of defensive issues he needs to address. Ian Holloway says he wants to work with people who care about Queens Park Rangers after returning to the club as manager With Ollie being there and we know what he can do, hes very enthusiastic and Im sure hes going to get QPR pushing in the right direction, but I can see it being close. PRUTTON PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 9/1)Birmingham v Bristol City (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Huddersfield and Birmingham I saw Bristol City play just before the break, and I thought they showed a lot of effort and endeavour, and they dont lack in quality but they just have a little bit of naivety up against a solid Brighton team.Birmingham are unbeaten in six games at St Andrews. I think it is a challenging statistic against a very good team so I think it will be hard for Bristol City to get something. PRUTTON PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) LISTEN: EFL Weekly podcast Ian Holloway, Karl Darlow and Danny Higginbotham feature on this weeks EFL Weekly podcast. Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 3pm)Fulham were so clinical against Huddersfield and they were very impressive across the board against Brentford. When you have been at certain clubs, you do vouch for them, but casting a critical eye over the fixtures, Im looking at a Fulham win. Highlights of Fulham’s 2-0 win away to rivals Brentford in the Sky Bet Championship They have been so impressive, not just on the pitch, but also with getting people back to Craven Cottage. Its a tough place to go and if they took their away form to the Cottage, then it is a Fulham team that should at least be in the top half, if not the top eight for me.PRUTTON PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 8/1)Cardiff v Huddersfield (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Newcastle and Cardiff I think this is going to be a draw. After a great initial start by Neil Warnock, he has lost the last two and Huddersfield are in that little pocket where they can be consistent with performances but inconsistent with results. This is them trying to balance things out a bit .I can see it being a solid enough away performance from Huddersfield and a solid point at home for Cardiff.PRUTTON PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 9/2) Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Southend v Bradford (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Bury and Southend. Again, this screams of a draw to me because they played each other not too long ago and that was a 1-1 draw.You look at recent league results and they both put four past Bury and Rochdale respectively. Highlights of the Sky Bet League One match between Bradford and Rochdale. Its two teams who are playing each other at the perfect time but I just cant see it being anything other than a draw with their previous game in their mind and both scoring four last time out. Theyll be confident going into it. PRUTTON PREDICTS: 2-2 (Sky Bet odds 14/1)Plymouth v Grimsby (Saturday, 3pm) Highlights of the Sky Bet League Two match between Crewe and Plymouth. I have to start by saying Grimsby have done wonders with how well they have adapted to being back in the English Football League, epitomised no better than by Omar Bogle who will get on the scoresheet in this game. But Im leaning towards a Plymouth team who look both rampant as well also consistent. PRUTTON PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 14/1)Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: How good are Newcastle? Holloway feeling fresh at QPR Sky Live: Brighton v Aston Villa Sky Bet EFL: Fill in the blanks Cheap Air Max 90 Australia . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale Air Max 90 Australia . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. http://www.wholesaleaustraliaairmax90.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Air Max 90 Australia Online .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Wholesale Air Max 90 .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Essendon have agreed to pay settlements to 18 past and present players who lost earnings as a result of the AFL clubs supplements saga.Thirty-four past and present Essendon players missed the 2016 season after they were banned in January for anti-doping code violations arising from the supplements program overseen by controversial sports scientist Stephen Dank.Law firm Slater and Gordon have confirmed the Bombers have reached an in-principle agreement with 18 of the players but said the amount of money each would receive was confidential.These players were innocent participants in the supplements program, class action lawyer Patrick Gordon said on Tuesday.They were given assurances that all supplements they were receiving had been approved from people who they thought they could trust.No player at any time intended to breach their obligations under the AFL Anti-Doping Code and any such breach that occurred was due to the players being misled about the nature of the supplements they received.They now hope to move on with thheir lives and careers, both within and outside the AFL.ddddddddddddGordon said paperwork had been lodged in regards to the settlements, which were expected to be formally resolved in coming days.Essendon are expected to address the matter at a press conference on Tuesday.The Bombers last week revealed the supplements debacle had cost them almost $10 million over the last year.Essendon said the net additional cost of player compensation claims and legal fees was $4.5 million.Additionally, they had to fork out $1.5 million for short-term player contracts so they could field an AFL team.They also lost $3.1 million in reduced gate takings and other revenue and took another $806,000 hit as they wrote off assets at their old Windy Hill ground.Stewart Crameri, who now plays for the Western Bulldogs and has been publicly linked to Slater and Gordon, is among the 18 players set to receive a settlement. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz