Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

01.10.2019 14:27
r-5 third to get to 5-under. He stayed there until the bogey at the ninth. It was still his best opening round since June of 201 Antworten

Emmanuel Adebayor is relaxed over his contract situation with Crystal Palace, but says he would be happy to stay at Selhurst Park.The forwards current deal is set to expire at the end of the season and he is yet to agree an extension that would keep him at Palace next season. Adebayor joined Palace in January after nearly five months without a club following his release from Tottenham, but has struggled to find any consistent goalscoring form, managing just one goal in 14 appearances. I like the club and I like everything that is going on, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I am not the one to put any pressure on anybody to stay. If they want me to stay, well talk, discuss it and find an agreement. If not, life goes on and we continue moving. The players, we get along so well, they are cool with me and they accept me like a brother because of what Ive done and achieved in my career. The Togo international has scored just one goal since signing for Palace So being here today with them is just beautiful for me and, even if I am not here next season, my wishes are for them to be in the top league and out there doing something special. Maybe not win the league, but finish in the top five or six because they have the quality to be up there.If Adebayor is not offered fresh terms to stay at Palace, his final match for the club could come in the FA Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on May 21. Victory over United would see Palace claim the first major domestic trophy in their history as well as a place in Europe next season. Ledley out Joe Ledley will miss the FA Cup final after suffering a fractured leg And Palace chairman Steve Parish believes a win in the Wembley showpiece could help the club in their pursuit of summer transfer targets. A London club possibly in Europe, what a draw that would be, he said.Even if we dont make it, it puts us on the map being in the final and being in the Premier League for four years, so absolutely a great draw and I think well get some exciting players that want to come to the club. Also See:Ledley to miss FA Cup finalGayle brace seals Palace safetyYour clubs Player of the Year...Merse: Anyone can win next PLFake Football Jerseys Free Shipping . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Wholesale Football Jerseys . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. https://www.fakefootballjerseys.com/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Cheap Football Jerseys Authentic . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Replica Football Jerseys . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2.GLENVIEW, Ill. -- Craig Stadler birdied five of his first 11 holes on Friday to jump into a share of the lead with Duffy Waldorf and Bernhard Langer at 5-under-par 67 in the rain-delayed Champions Tour Encompass Championship at North Shore Country Club. There were 23 players left on the course when play on the 54-hole tournament was suspended by darkness. Stadler, who didnt start until after a 3-hour, 28-minute delay for severe weather was in the next-to-last group to finish. The players with holes remaining will do so Saturday morning before the second round begins. The fourth of Stadlers five birdies was his best. His 7-iron from a divot in the middle of the fairway stopped a foot from the cup. Seven players, including Chicago-area native Gary Hallberg and area resident Jeff Sluman, are a stroke back at 4-under 68, while Peter Senior and Mark Calcavecchia are at 4-under on their back nine. Major championship winners Corey Pavin, Bob Tway and Hal Sutton lead a pack of eight players at 3-under 69. Both Waldorf and Langer finished their rounds after the delay, with Waldorf bogeying his last hole to drop from 6-under. Langer parred his final two holes after the thunderstorms passed. Hallberg holed out from the fairway for an eagle 2 at the 18th to reach 4-under. Sandy Lyle and Blaine McCallister were in the clubhouse at 68 before the storm hit and dropped eighth-tenths of an inch of rain on the course. Lyle birdied three of his first seven holes, and then played his final 11 in 1-under to settle at 68. McCallister was 5-under through 17 holes, but stumbled by missing the green in regulation and failed to convert a 20-foot par-saving putt. Among the others at 68, David Frost opened with a double-bogey 6, but played his back nine in 4-under-par 32 to claim a share of third. Jeff Hart birdied three of his last six holes to climb to 4-under, while Sluman played the back nine in 3-under 33 to score his 68. Hochs round was birdie-free. SStadlers 67 was his best first-round score since a 67 at the AT&T Championship late in the 2008 season.dddddddddddd On Friday, he benefited from soft greens that accepted shots from all angles, and hit 16 greens in regulation, even though he landed in only nine of 14 fairways. "It was hard getting your short irons close, because the ball kept spinning back," Stadler said as darkness closed in. Waldorf was on the ninth hole, his last of the day, with the thunderstorm system on the verge of hitting the course when the horn was blown. He ended up three-putting his last hole for a bogey 5. "When youre playing well, you definitely want to keep playing," Waldorf said. "It would have been a big difference." Waldorf hit 15 greens and one-putted eight holes, including all six birdie holes. McCallister played bogey-free golf until his last hole, the par-4 ninth, which he was hurrying to finish before play was halted. "Theres a lot running through your mind," McCallister said. "Youre trying to beat the weather. You know its coming, but I stayed patient today." McCallister nearly holed out for eagle on the par-4 second hole, his 11th of the day, sinking a one-footer for birdie, and added a birdie on the par-5 third to get to 5-under. He stayed there until the bogey at the ninth. It was still his best opening round since June of 2010. Lyle hit nine of 14 fairways and 13 greens en route to his 68, taking only 28 putts. The round would have been better had Lyle not bogeyed three of the four par-3 holes. There were 48 players under par and another 11 of the 80-man field at par when play was suspended for the day. The storm also left a large gallery to scatter. Many were following Sluman and former Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, participating in the celebrity pro-am team portion of the competition. A pair of teams were tied at 13-under 59 for the first round lead. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz