Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

01.10.2019 14:26
s to get through.You should have a go rather than relying on replay Antworten

NEW YORK -- Brad Keselowski has a way of making race fans think.They certainly wont agree with him all of the time -- and a certain faction wont agree with him much of the time, if at all -- but the way he looks at an issue can rank as unique and unconventional, especially in a garage where being outspoken can create a polarizing personality.Take this week for example. Keselowski can make people think even when he doesnt know what to think.Consider the recent NASCAR switcheroo on its postrace measurement station. On Wednesday, NASCAR retroactively eliminated its first two levels of penalties, increasing the tolerance for drivers to have legal cars but making it a 35-point, three-race crew-chief suspension penalty for any breach of that tolerance. Coming with that would be the inability to use the win to advance in the Chase.With the decision, NASCAR opted not to penalize Chicagoland winner Martin Truex Jr. and 12th-place Jimmie Johnson, who had faced 10-point penalties. The reason NASCAR stated was that the penalties werent equitable -- Truex, who had won, would still advance to the next round, but Johnson would lose 10 points that could keep him out.I havent really figured exactly how I feel about it yet, Keselowski said Thursday between media stops in New York City to promote the Chase. There were parts of me that really liked it, parts of me that really disliked it. Im trying to take a step back and see the whole picture and maybe not doing the best job at that.What does he mean? When asked how he felt about his fifth-place finish at Chicagoland to open the Chase, his response dripped with a frustration.I felt like we ran pretty good based on our understanding of the rules coming into the race, he said wryly.In other words, at least for the cars that passed postrace tech, as Keselowskis did, it could be considered that those drivers were treated unfairly. They played under a different set of rules from that of Truex and Johnson.[Were we] beat solely by that? Probably not, Keselowski said. Contributing factor? Absolutely. Its not insignificant at all. You have to understand theres a tolerance built in [for us to stay within].Keselowski considers NASCARs decision a short-term play and expects different rules come 2017.The reality is the cars are designed with parts that are made to fail, he said. Short of becoming IROC [with cars that are all the same], NASCAR cant police it. The teams have come to them and begged them to stop it because it is expensive, labor intensive and also hurts competition because it makes it harder to pass.NASCAR took a stab at it, and I felt like they were on the right path to changing the culture of our sport, and now were not going that way anymore.The Team Penske driver, the 2012 champion, believes drivers and teams will flirt with that 35-point penalty and suspension. A championship hangs in the balance.But the penalty is big, isnt it?And so is the reward, Keselowski responded. Thats what youre going to have to do. Were not worried about the penalty. Were worried about the reward.The other part of his view that will make people think is Keselowskis reminder that if Truex had been penalized and then failed to make the semifinal or championship rounds, then Truex would suffer a 10-point penalty. Drivers who get knocked out of the Chase have their points reset to 2,000 plus points earned (and minus points penalized) during the Chase.Its big if you dont make it into Homestead, Keselowski said. Everybody seems to forget that point, conveniently.In Keselowskis world, every spot matters. So dont come to him with the argument that its either win a championship or bust and that finishing fifth, sixth, seventh or 16th doesnt matter.It does matter to me, Keselowski said. I dont agree with that [claim that points position doesnt matter] at all.Keselowski knows that others wont see it the same way. If NASCAR had gone through with the penalties, there would have been a huge perception issue that Truex cheated and won. Keselowski understands that but has a hard time not feeling that the rules werent enforced as written going into the event.It could be argued that Keselowski doesnt see the big picture. But Keselowski has shown the ability to look beyond the trees. Not many drivers are writing blogs about Colin Kaepernicks national anthem protest, as he did last week.Keselowskis essay on Kaepernick was titled Truth and Grace and talked about his self-reflection and self-education on the issue.Theres a balancing act between the responsibility that I feel and acknowledgment that some fans dont want to be force-fed, Keselowski said about inserting his opinion into the debate.They want to escape. And the blog is an incredible outlet to kind of appease both sides of not being silent to important matters in society but also not forcing it down peoples throats.To summarize, Keselowski said that, although he believes there is truth to Kaepernicks message, the national anthem is a time when the military families Keselowski knows believe the country stands behind the work of their loved ones. He felt there was a more graceful way to protest, one that would not hurt people who have already gone through hell.The protests and unrest after a police shooting in Charlotte give him a similar vibe.[The blog] certainly applies, Keselowski said. I think whether theres truth or not, that could be a long argument. I think there is some truth.But I think there is no argument about grace.That blog also showed that Keselowski is not afraid to address issues, in his blog or on Twitter with fans amid the Chase. Through owning a Camping World Truck Series team -- with one of his drivers in the truck Chase, on top of that -- Keselowski appears to have distraction after distraction, with much of that self-created.His sister used to run his race team, and day-to-day management duties now are handled by Jeremy Thompson, who has Keselowskis full trust.Staying in business is a constant chore, Keselowski said. The great thing is Ive got it set up to where I can have input as needed but it doesnt rely on me to run it.Thats a function of having great people. It has to be able to run itself without me, but, when I want to run it, I need to be able to do it.Wouldnt it be better if he just focused on racing himself the next couple of months?Its a novel idea, Keselowski said. Its not a reality in the least. If that was the reality, I wouldnt be talking to you right now.Good point. So, why does Keselowski think differently?Maybe Im messed up in the head, Keselowski said with a laugh.Best Site Buy China Jerseys . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. https://www.cheapjerseysreview.com/ . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Where To Buy Cheap Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Cheap Jerseys Review . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side.The FA Cup fifth-round stage concludes on Monday and Sky Sports Paul Merson has one final prediction to monitor.After a tough week with his Premier League tips, the Magic Man forecast Watfords win over Leeds on Saturday and victories for West Ham and Chelsea on Sunday - but how does he see Manchester Uniteds Monday trip to Shrewsbury panning out?Read on to find out...Shrewsbury v Manchester United, Monday 7.45pmThis will be a hard, hard, game for Manchester United, especially with no Wayne Rooney. Merse gives his thoughts on Manchester Uniteds trip to face Shrewsbury His absence worries me. This is a proper FA Cup tie - Shrewsbury will make it that way. Theyll need to mix it up. Anthony Martial and some of the other young kids wont know what day it is going to Shrewsbury. Theyve had a very tough trip to FC Midtjylland on Thursday in a competition which is their only chance of qualifying for the Champions League. Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says theyll have to cope without captain Wayne Rooney However, the cream always comes to the top. I know they had a bad result at Sunderland, but United have been playing alright recently.The advantage United have is that this game wont be at Gay Meadow. Shrewsburys new ground, New Meadow, is a nice stadium. Ive been there - its a nice place to play football. Thats why you dont get too many big shocks anymore. The pitch will be good - as will the facilities. PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) Last weeks predictions Result Merses prediction Arsenal 2-1 Leicester 2-1 Man City 1-2 Tottenham 1-1 Aston Villa 0-6 Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle 3-0 Sunderland 2-1 Man Utd 1-2 Bournemouth 1-3 Stoke 2-1 Crystal Palace 1-2 Watford 2-2 Norwich 2-2 West Ham 2-1 Swansea 0-1 Southampton 0-1 Everton 0-1 West Brom 3-0 Blackburn v West Ham, Sunday 2pm West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has great respect for the FA Cup Here we have another team that I fancy could go all the way. West Ham have earned the right to have a right good go at the cup because of their league position. They cant get into the top-four so they can rest players without worrying about the next league fixture.It was a big victory for the Hammers against Liverpool in the replay. Slaven Bilic likes the FA Cup and he has a good team on his hands. Away win. PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bet odds 18/1) Merse gives his predictions on all Sundays games in the FA Cup Tottenham v Crystal Palace, Sunday 3pmPalace need to win a couple of games as theyre on a slippery slope, but I cant go against Tottenham at the minute.dddddddddddd However, Spurs do need to be careful. They need to draw a line somewhere if they want to win the Premier League.You cant lose to Fiorentina, lose to Crystal Palace and then lose two league games - your season could be over in a blink of an eye. Ive seen it happen to Arsenal. They go out of everything in February, usually in the space of a two-week period. Paul Merson says Tottenham are now favourites to win the Premier League It all depends what their plan is. Foreign managers usually like the Europa League, but I dont think they should go for it.They should be careful in Europe. Its quite a big place. Youve only got to get a bad draw and you could be travelling for five hours to get there. Spurs title favourites Paul Merson says Tottenham are now favourites for Premier League title PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 12/1)Chelsea v Manchester City, Sunday 4pmThis is the pick of the fixtures. This is Chelseas only chance of silverware - top four is gone and I wouldnt have thought they can win the Champions League.Manchester City have lost two games on the trot, big games, too. When was the last time when they lost three games in a row? Manuel Pellegrini said hes likely to make changes for this game as they have to travel to Kiev in midweek, but that was before they lost two matches in a row. It will be close, but I think Chelsea will edge it. Manuel Pellegrini says its almost impossible to win the quadruple PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)Arsenal v Hull City, Saturday 12.45pmBoth clubs could take their eye off the ball here. Arsenal face Barcelona and Manchester United next while Hull City need to be back in the Premier League - theres no point getting to the FA Cup final and then miss out on promotion.This looks a similar game to Arsenals fourth-round clash against Burnley - its a good draw for the Gunners. Hull really could do without this game.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - RESULT: 0-0Watford v Leeds United, Saturday 3pm This could be a good opportunity for both teams to have a cup run.Leeds cant make the play-offs in the Championship so they can have a good go at this game. You can guarantee there will be a lot of Leeds fans in Watford on Saturday. Its scary a club of that size has been out of the Premier League for so long. Only one thing wins you the FA Cup; the draw. If you draw Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham or Manchester City away, you arent winning the cup. Getting a good draw wins you the FA Cup. Despite Leeds travelling in numbers, this is a good draw for Watford. I think Watford have got a chance of going all the way. PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 - RESULT: 1-0Reading v West Bromwich Albion, Saturday 3pm West Brom have been very weird in the FA Cup this season. Theyve bagged themselves two winnable home draws against Bristol City and Peterborough and needed replays to get through.You should have a go rather than relying on replays. But I can see it happening again. Score draw. PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 - RESULT 3-1Bournemouth v Everton, Saturday 5.15pmThis is a big football match for Roberto Martinez. Everton cant get into the top-four, so a cup run could be their only chance of success this season. They shouldnt be where they are in the Premier League - theyre on the second page of the league! Its not good enough with that team.The league fixture between these two summed up Evertons season. They took a 3-2 lead in the 90th minute but ended up drawing the game 3-3 still. I do fancy Everton to get quite far in this competition but I think theyll need a replay to get through this tie. PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 - RESULT: 2-0And... who will win the FA Cup, Merse?Id be all over Everton (14/1) and West Ham (12/1) each-way. Both clubs are in prime position. All the clubs at the top of the market have other competitions to worry about and are vulnerable. Plus, one of Chelsea and Manchester City are going out. It opens everything up. You know 100 per cent that both Everton and West Ham will be strong. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobileAlso See:Tottenham v Palace previewChelsea v Man City previewLive on SkyGet Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz