Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

01.10.2019 14:26
o even see Sushil and Yogeshwar and often wished I could train with them and observe how they went about their training. Today, Antworten

Lewis Hamilton is confident Mercedes will be in a strong position in 2017 following an amazing meeting with team boss Toto Wolff on Sunday.Hamilton lost out on a fourth F1 drivers championship in 2016 by five points to Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg, who achieved his maiden title success in Abu Dhabi a fortnight ago. Rosberg shocked the F1 world by announcing his immediate retirement just five days later, freeing up a seat at the German manufacturer for next year.Mercedes began its search for Rosbergs replacement last week, with the likes of Fernando Alonso, Pascal Wehrlein and Valtteri Bottas among the drivers linked to the seat as the Brackley-based outfit considers all options for 2017.Wolff previously stated the team is prepared to make a brave decision in selecting the Britons new teammate. Hamilton took to social media on Sunday night to reveal a positive meeting between himself and Wolff, posting two short videos of the pair on the Story section of his Instagram account.Hi everyone, were in Totos kitchen. We just had an amazing meeting, Hamilton said. I just wanted to send you all a message out, let you know that were going to be the strongest partnership next year, and we look forward to fighting for this championship again. Hope youre all well.In the second video, Wolff added: Hi everybody. We spent a good couple of hours together, we had a really fantastic meeting. Well be coming back so strong in 2017.Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button and Carlos Sainz are just some of the other names to be linked with the sole-remaining spot at Mercedes for 2017, with the team expected to confirm its new driver line-up before the end of the year.Cyber Monday Yeezy . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Yeezy .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Yeezy China . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Yeezy Online .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury.In the dying seconds of the bout as Sakshi Malik put her Kyrgyzstan opponent into the danger zone, wresting two points and Indias maiden medal at this Games, possibly half of India wasnt awake to celebrate the moment it had been eagerly awaiting.For the 23 year-old, it was also a fangirl moment to join her idols Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt among Indias four wrestlers to have won an Olympic medal.Sushil is my idol. He won us medals and put Indian wrestling on the Olympic map. I was excited to even see Sushil and Yogeshwar and often wished I could train with them and observe how they went about their training. Today, to be counted alongside them is a proud moment for me, she told reporters after scripting history as the first Indian woman to win a wrestling medal at the Olympics.Turning a deficit into an advantage and finally a medal, the Haryana girl credited her parents, coaches and sparring partners for her moment of glory, while reveavling what was on her mind when she was down 5-0 at the halfway mark.I was obviously under pressure but I was confident of winning a medal if I fought till the end. In wrestling, you can never predict, you never know when things can change. I tried to attack in the first round but ended up committing a few errors.When the bout movedd into the final three minutes I told myself whatever it is, I have to do it right here, right now.ddddddddddddIsse aage kuch nahin hai (There is nothing beyond this).With fellow wrestler and friend Vinesh Phogat conceding her pre-quarterfinal bout following a knee injury, Sakshi admitted that it left her both sad and distracted.Vinesh is my friend so when she suffered the injury my mind was a bit diverted, said Sakshi. Uska bhi medal tha usko injury ho gaya toh saara pressure mere upar hai mujhe laga?(She too was in medal contention, but after she suffered the injury I felt that the entire pressure was on me). We must win one medal at least, I told myself. My initial feeling was that we both would do well, but after she was injured I knew I had to do it.Throwing in a befitting reply to those who mocked her for taking up wrestling in her native village Mokhra, in Rohtak, Haryana, she said, Thoda sa vishwas jataon ladkiyon mein bhi. Ladkiyan bhi bahut kuch kar sakti hai?(Have some faith in girls. Theres a lot that girls can do).?In joining the exclusive club of Karnam Malleswari, MC Mary Kom and Saina Nehwal, this 23-year-old certainly did! ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz