Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

01.10.2019 14:26
shikori and Stan can take your time away so thats pro Antworten

HOOVER, Ala. -- Kirby Smarts backfield uncertainty going into the season extends beyond who will be the starting quarterback.The first-year Georgia coach already had Nick Chubb working his way back from a knee injury when 1,000-yard rusher Sony Michel broke his left forearm in an all-terrain vehicle accident on July 3.Thats a tough situation, Smart said Tuesday at Southeastern Conference media days. Who would have thought at this point in time both guys would be on the sideline rehabbing?Both Chubb and Michel are among the leagues top runners, but it remains to be seen if either will be available for the opener Sept. 3 against North Carolina.Georgia has said Michel was expected to be out 6-8 weeks recovering from surgery. Chubb was averaging 124.5 yards per game when he went down against Tennessee last October. Michel replaced him and racked up 1,161 yards on the season, only to sustain the off-the-field injury two months before the season.I dont know the expectation for Sony, if hell be back or not, Smart said, referring to the first game. Well know a lot more when we get closer to the season.Smart said Chubb wont start out in preseason camp going through scrimmages and full contact work and has to continue regaining confidence in the knee. Freshman Elijah Holyfield, son of former heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield, is among the potential fill-ins.Meanwhile, Georgias quarterback battle continues going into preseason camp among returning starter Greyson Lambert, Brice Ramsey and freshman Jacob Eason.The Bulldogs will definitely start out without defensive end Jonathan Ledbetter, who was arrested twice during a five-month span on alcohol-related charges. Hell be suspended at least two games under school policy following a DUI arrest. Earlier charges involving a fake ID and underage possession of alcohol were dropped.Georgia has had eight player arrests since Smarts hiring in December.Its unfortunate because Ledbetter has worked really hard this summer, Bulldogs offensive lineman Brandon Kublanov said. Hes got some issues off the field. Were not just going to drop him. Hes still part of our family. Well help support him, give him the support that he needs so that one day he can get back on the field with us.Smart brought a resume that included nine years under Alabama coach Nick Saban, including four national titles in his seven seasons as defensive coordinator. His hiring clearly generated excitement since the Bulldogs filled up Sanford Stadium for the spring game. As Smart put it, 93,000 hungry dawg fans came out.The expectations are clear for the former Georgia player. Mark Richt was fired after winning nearly three-quarters of his games over 15 seasons, then was quickly hired by Miami. Smart embraces a philosophy that sounds a lot like Sabans Process at Alabama covering everything from facilities to nutrition.Thats where I want to put my stamp on the University of Georgia, is the difference between a team and program, Smart said. A team is a group of young men playing together. The program is the entirety of that, what goes into that, how do we support these student-athletes off the field.-----Follow John Zenor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/jzenor-----AP College Football website: www.collegefootballap.orgCheap Air Max 97 All Pink China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Air Max 97 . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-all-white-china/ . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Cheap Air Max 97 Black China . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Cheap Air Max 97 White China . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship.Sky Sports Tennis analyst Mark Petchey felt it was difficult to find a fault with Andy Murrays demolition job against Stan Wawrinka and he will be fully prepared for his semi-final opponent Milos Raonic on Saturday afternoon.Murray swept into the semi-finals of the ATP Tour Finals with a 6-4 6-2 victory over Wawrinka on Friday as the world No 1 remained on course for a blockbuster showdown against Novak Djokovic.Murray brushed aside the Swiss in 86 minutes at Londons O2 Arena to ensure he finished top of his group and avoided a last four clash with Djokovic. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Instead, the 29-year-old will face Canadas Milos Raonic in Saturdays semi-finals in what will officially be their seventh meeting of the year. Murray was delighted with his display in defeating Wawrinka The Scot has won all of them, although the Canadian was forced to pull out of their Paris Masters clash just last week due to a leg injury.Andy has had the better of him but theyve had some battles, but I actually think its a good thing theyve played as much as they have, said Petchey. Not just from the wins Andys had but also when you face a big server you want to try and find a pattern, you want to try and see the ball toss.One of the crucial things is the return and the fact Andy has played him as much as he has this year he is going to have a good understanding of whats coming at him, so I think from that perspective its very much a positive thing. Murray makes O2 semi-finals Andy Murray beats Stan Wawrinka at ATP World Tour Finals to reach semi-finals The wins that hes had will lead him to feel much more confident going into it and from our perspective as neutrals, the way that the semi-finals have fallen this gives us the potential of the blockbuster of a final that people we wondering whether we would have.Theres no question that you cant be complacent against a guy like Raonic with that kind of serve and those groundstrokes. If you give him an opportunity, then he will produce. And hes hungry. He wants to finish the season as number three, but thats something that will prompt him to be as motivated as he can and hell have learned from those losses as well.Andy will perhaps be expecting something a little bit different. Murray joined Leif Shiras at the SkyPad to look back at his victory over Wawrinka Petchey was delighted with Murrays display as he produced a ruthless performance against US Open champion Wawrinka, which took his winning streak to 22 matches and equalled his career best run earlier this year.ddddddddddddI thought it was fantastic - a well executed plan, he said. I think that he struck the ball considerably better than he did against Nishikori and both those two guys Nishikori and Stan can take your time away so thats probably going to be the most pleasing aspect for Andy, that he was able to dictate a lot of the points.I thought Stan started the match strongly as well, he really timed the ball well and once he gets his motor up and running hes a difficult man to stop. From Andys perspective I think hes always self-critical, but I think he will always find it difficult to find a fault with that performance. Heres the moment Murray equalled his career best run of 22 matches unbeaten Sky Sports commentator Barry Millns was also impressed with Murrays quick-fire demolition job and believes the best four players in the tournament have made it through to the last four.He said: Murray was playing with calm authority and playing as a world No 1 today. He didnt have the inner turmoil that he had perhaps in the earlier matches. To do that in under an hour and a half after the battle that he had against Nishikori, well that now is just the perfect tonic because it was short and very sweet and hes brought his game to the boil right on cue for the semi-finals.The four guys involved makes for a fantastic showdown after a great week. And who would bet against Andy and Novak from making the final on Sunday. World No 1 permutations Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic and world No 1 permutations at ATP World Tour Finals Check our game-by-game coverage from all matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including both semi-finals on Saturday - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis. Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price!Also See:Murray makes O2 semi-finalsNovak: No surprise if I go topRaonic can only get betterWATCH: Murrays double take ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz