Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

30.09.2019 10:26
Williams.Some of the balls that he threw toda Antworten

EDMONTON, Alberta -- Thursdays game between the St. Louis Blues and Edmonton Oilers will mark a few homecomings.All eyes will be on Nail Yakupov, who the Oilers traded to the Blues before the start of the season. Yakupov has been widely regarded as a draft bust; the first overall pick in the 2012 draft, the Russian right winger got only 50 goals in 252 games as an Oiler.In four games with the Blues, Yakupov has a goal and an assist.It is weird, Yakupov told Oilers play-by-play man Jack Michaels in a 630 CHED interview. When I was here, I didnt expect that I would stay in a hotel in this city, because I lived in this city. But, its different. But, its really good, now, we have a good team and a good group.He is fitting in, said Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo of his new teammate. Its a different environment coming in -- and new linemates. I think hes playing a pretty hard game. Hes created some really good chances. Its new systems for him ... but hes adjusting pretty well.But its another Russian who is lighting it up for St. Louis. Vladimir Tarasenko is tied for the league lead with four goals.And, Thursday will also mark the final time Ken Hitchcock will coach an NHL game in his hometown.Unless he has a change of heart, Hitchcock, an Edmonton native, is in his final season as a head coach. The Blues visit Rogers Place only once this season.The Blues have started Hitchcocks final season in blistering fashion. Despite losing 2-1 in overtime in Vancouver on Tuesday night, the Blues are 3-0-1. It marks only the second time in team history that the Blues have earned points in the first four games of a regular season.Meanwhile, the Oilers have won three of their first four, and scored 17 times in the process. Thursdays game, though, is the teams fourth home game of the season already -- the Oilers have played just one road date.Because October is filled with so many home games for the Oilers, coach Todd McLellan said a good start to season isnt a want, its a need.Having home games, and needing to put some points in the bank, knowing eventually youve got to go out on the road, weve been able to do that, he said. I dont think anybody is comfortable yet, so we got some things we really need to work on. It keeps us on our edge, maybe Im being too critical of our group.The issue is that the Oilers have scored 17 (most in the Western Conference), but given up 15 (also most in the Western Conference). Each of the four games played so far this season have felt like a return to the Air Hockey Era of the 1980s.But Oilers goalie Cam Talbot turned in his best performance of the season Tuesday, stopping 31 of 33 shots after giving up six goals in a loss to Buffalo on Sunday .I need a big bounce-back game, after the game I had last. As a team, I think that sometimes we let those losses kinda snowball in the past.On Wednesday, Talbot and his wife welcomed twins to their family.Oilers defenseman Mark Fayne left Tuesdays win over Carolina with a lower-body injury. He was placed on injured reserve Wednesday and the Oilers called up defenseman Ben Betker from their AHL affiliate in Bakersfield, Calif. The Oilers did not practice Wednesday.The Blues placed Jori Lehtera, who hurt his hip Saturday in a win over the New York Rangers, on injured reserve Wednesday, which opens up a roster spot. Yeezy Sale . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Cyber Monday Yeezy . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Fake Yeezy . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Yeezy Outlet . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. CLEVELAND -- Despite spending an entire season on Washingtons bench, Robert Griffin III never doubted hed be a starter again.His belief became reality Monday, when coach Hue Jackson said its time to give Griffin the opportunity to lead the Cleveland Browns on the field.As long as you dont give up and you keep working, youll get another opportunity, Griffin said.Jackson, who chose RG3 following a weekend in which the 26-year-old helped Clevelands first-team offense in successful scrimmages, has lofty standards that Griffin will need to meet in order to keep the job.He has gained the respect from his teammates, the coaching staff and the entire organization that is necessary for him to lead our offense and really the entire team, Jackson said, adding, We expect him to continue to ascend as he becomes more and more acclimated to the offensive system we will employ this season.Griffin beat out Josh McCown for the starting spot, leaving the 37-year-olds future with the Browns in doubt.Its an honor to be one of 32 in this league, Griffin said. When you get (an opportunity), you got to seize it.Griffin signed a two-year, $15 million free agent contract in March and has taken the majority of first-team reps during the Browns organized team activities and training camp. The fifth-year quarterback completed three long passes to rookie Corey Coleman in the teams Friday scrimmage, including a deep touchdown toss that impressed veteran cornerback Tramon Williams.Some of the balls that he threw today, the location that he put them at, it was amazing, Williams said Friday. I told him, I said, `Man, if you throwing the ball like that ... youre going to throw a lot of touchdowns this year.In Saturdays no-pads scrimmage at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, the Baylor product tossed two touchdown passes to receiver Terrelle Pryor.The Browns first preseason game is on Friday at Green Bay.Though he may not be long for Cleveland, McCown felt he got a fair chance iin the competition, despite the lack of first-team reps.ddddddddddddNot in any way or shape do I think it was unfair. McCown said. I think it was exactly how it needed to be for them to fairly evaluate things and I trust their judgment.McCown, who started eight games for Cleveland in 2015 before breaking his collarbone, is reportedly a top trade target for the Dallas Cowboys, who are in need of a replacement backup quarterback after Kellen Moore broke his right ankle last week. McCown said that the Browns have been open with him about trade discussions and said that everyone is on the same page.Griffin has the starting QB job for the first time since 2014, when he played for the Redskins. He did not take a snap for the Washington in 2015 and was released March 7.He was selected by the Redskins second overall in the 2012 NFL Draft, and won the Rookie of the Year and led Washington to a 10-6 record. Over his first four seasons, Griffin started 35 games, throwing for 8,097 yards and 40 touchdowns with 23 interceptions.Griffin is set to be the 25th starting quarterback for the Browns since 1999.Game notes CB Joe Haden (ankle) was activated from the physically unable to perform list and returned to practice Monday. Following offseason ankle surgery, Haden participated only during individual drills and did not play in the team portions of practice. ... C Cam Erving (elbow), FB Malcolm Johnson (concussion) and TE Randall Telfer also returned to practice Monday. ... WR Josh Gordon (quad), WR Corey Coleman (hamstring), WR Andrew Hawkins (hamstring) and TE Seth DeValve (hamstring) were held out of practice. ... DL John Hughes (personal) was excused from his fifth consecutive practice by Jackson, who said the personal situation will remain private for now.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz