Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

30.09.2019 10:03
biggest concern.For me, mission accomplished Antworten

There are two main issues for Tiger Woods as he prepares to return to competitive golf after multiple back procedures:How well will his back hold up to the rigors of practice and play? And will he be able to use his usual swing going forward, given the jarring motion involved?Fred Couples, who was dogged by back issues throughout his career, once said: I can speak for a back. A lot of things are going to feel different, and I didnt even have surgery.But while I have not examined Woods directly, I believe he should be able to have a sustained return to the sport, provided a few provisions:If he wants any chance of a sustained return, he needs to play a lighter -- albeit consistent -- schedule. If I were his doctor, Id say, Lets set realistic practice and play goals that will hold up over the long term. Create a practice schedule that is sufficiently condensed so that injury is avoided while maintaining an acceptable level of play. At this point, being the hardest worker on the course will probably lead to additional health issues and a complete absence from the PGA Tour.Keep an eye on his swing. He needs to move to a tempo that lessens, if not eliminates, his more violent acceleration from the top. Think Ernie Els- or Couples-like tempos.Continue to reinforce what he likely used to build back strength during rehab: Work diligently on flexibility and core strength. No one has better core strength than Tiger. Weightlifting exercises, meanwhile, should be avoided -- they will only create stiffness and irritability in his back.If Tiger can stick to this outline, it will increase his chances of a successful return.A look back at Tigers injuriesTiger Woods injuries have been well documented throughout his career, starting in his collegiate days at Stanford and continuing throughout his nearly 20 years on the PGA Tour:Click here for a complete outline of Woods injuries.Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Mark Adickes, a former offense lineman for the Kansas City Chiefs and Washington Redskins, is currently a medical analyst for ESPN and ESPN.com.Adidas NMD R2 ανδρικα . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Adidas NMD R2 φθηνα .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-gazelle-greece.html . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Adidas Gazelle Φθηνα . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Adidas Falcon γυναικεια . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half.CINCINNATI --?Chicago Cubs?All-Star left-hander Jon Lester laid down the gauntlet for his team come later this month after pitching in his regular-season finale Saturday:Some 100-plus wins are nice, but theyll mean little if October doesnt go the Cubs way.This season isnt anything unless we do what we showed up at spring training to do -- win a World Series, Lester said after failing to win his 20th game in a 7-4 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. I dont want to sound like an a--h--- or anything, but we really havent done anything yet.Its been over a century since the Cubs (102-58) have won this many regular-season games, but its been even longer since theyve won a World Series. Lester wants to make sure the team has its eyes on the prize.This is the real season now, he said. You play 162 to get to now.After Sundays finale, the Cubs will have four days off before their playoff run begins at Wrigley Field on Friday. It will mark three weeks to the day they celebrated clinching the National League Central, meaning they havent played any intense baseball in quite a while.Those four days off are manager Joe Maddons biggest concern.For me, mission accomplished these last 10 days or whatever its been, Maddon said in regards to his players staying sharp. Its not about this [now] -- its about the four days off.Lester thinks the same attitude the Cubs have displayed all seasonn will come in handy at the most important time of the year.ddddddddddddThe big thing with this team is were consistent, he said. We show up every day to play. Thats huge, especially with the young group that we have. Thats hard to do. Thats a hard thing to learn at a young age. These guys do it.Lester likely will be the division series Game 1 starter Friday, so hell have a big say in what transpires in the coming weeks, though Saturdays game could have conceivably cost him the Cy Young Award. He missed out on win No. 20 while seeing his ERA rise to 2.44.For whatever reason, just fighting myself today, Lester said after giving up five runs in five innings. Ill look at it, and if there are adjustments to be made, Ill work on it next week.It was one of the few bad starts in the second half for Lester (19-5), who held opposing hitters to an .085 batting average with runners in scoring position.This one was pretty special on a personal level, he said. It will probably go down as one of the better years of my career.But it wont be complete without a championship -- Lester made that abundantly clear.Can the Cubs break the drought? The left-hander is banking on it.Its go time, Lester said. Now we have to live up to the expectations and hype. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz