Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

30.09.2019 10:02
rd period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relie Antworten

The Nashville Predators opened November with a dominant win in Denver. Theyre looking to end the month the same way.Nashville left Pepsi Center with a 5-1 win over the Colorado Avalanche on Nov. 1 but it might be tough to duplicate the results when the teams play Tuesday night. Nashville is without leading goal scorer James Neal, who didnt make the brief two-game trip that started Sunday with a 3-0 loss in Winnipeg.Defenseman Ryan Ellis and forward Colton Sissons also didnt make the trip after being put on injured reserve. The Predators called up reinforcements from Milwaukee of the AHL, but it didnt help in the shutout loss to the Jets.Nashville had 20 shots in the third period of the loss but couldnt get one by Winnipeg goaltender Connor Hellebuyck.I think we played well the first 20 minutes and then the second period wasnt nearly good enough, Predators defenseman P.K. Subban told NHL.com. The third period we had opportunities to score but couldnt put it in. Weve got to understand that to win on the road we need to play a full 60-minute game. Thats what its going to take.The Predators arent alone when it comes to injuries. The Avalanche will be without captain Gabriel Landeskog for a sixth straight game with a lower-body injury and goaltender Semyon Varlamovs wrist has improved enough that he will serve as Calvin Pickards backup, but he will not start for the second straight game.Landeskog hasnt skated since Friday but coach Jared Bednar said he is close to returning.Hes still considered day to day for me, Bednar told HockeyBuzz.com. Hes having good days and bad days right now.Defenseman Erik Johnson didnt practice Monday because of illness but is expected to play Tuesday.The Avalanche received a bit of good news. Leading scorer Nathan MacKinnon will play after slamming hard into the boards in Saturdays shootout loss to Vancouver. MacKinnon got treatment on his neck and back Sunday and is good to go.I was skating as fast as I could and lost an edge, and kind of spun, he told HockeyBuzz.com after Mondays practice. If we were playing (Sunday) I think I would have been able to skate. I got some treatment from the trainers and I feel better today.Colorado is trying to find some consistency seven weeks into the season. The Avalanche havent won or lost more than two games in a row yet and are 9-10-1 with three games left on this five-game homestand.They would like to turn things around against a Nashville team that beat them handily Nov. 1. Colorado was guilty of playing poor defense and taking undisciplined penalties against the Predators, and it prompted a team meeting right after that game ended.A win Tuesday would even Colorados record and probably mean no team meeting.Itd be nice to get to .500 -- I know it really (wouldnt) be .500, but it is in our minds, MacKinnon told HockeyBuzz.com. I guess were happy we got a point (against Vancouver), but we obviously wanted to get the win. Were getting better. I think its a process. Were better than we were last year. Were definitely improving.Cheap Adidas Nmd r1 .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Yeezy Boost 350 Deals . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/nmd-shoes-mens-deals.html . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Cheap Adidas Nmd Womens . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Cheap Adidas Nmd Xr1 . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury.SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Brittney Sykes and Alexis Peterson scored 26 points apiece and No. 20 Syracuse defeated Central Connecticut State 95-63 on Sunday.Briana Day added 22 points on 10-of-14 shooting with eight rebounds, as the Orange (6-3) had three players score at least 20 points in a game for the first time since Dec. 4, 2005.Sykes added 14 rebounds, five steals and four assists in posting her eighth career double-double. Peterson made a career-high six 3-pointers on 10 attempts and has scored at least 20 points inn five straight games.ddddddddddddTaylor Goode scored 14 points to lead the Blue Devils (1-6).Leading 45-33 at halftime, the Orange outscored the Blue Devils 27-12 in the third quarter to take command.Syracuse, coming off a string of three straight games where it went 1-2 against ranked opponents, made 12 3-pointers against CCSU and took its largest lead of 34 points with 4:23 remaining. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz