Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:12
the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, wi Antworten

HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- El campeon!Daniel Suarez won the Xfinity Series season finale and title at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Saturday, becoming the first foreign champion in a NASCAR national series.The 24-year-old Mexican bested fellow championship contenders Elliott Sadler, Justin Allgaier and Erik Jones on a botched restart with three laps to go.Its very hard to put into words, Suarez said. Im speechless right now. Im just very proud of everyone and thankful to have the family that I have, my mom, my dad. They gave me all the tools to be here right now. They put me in a car even when we didnt have the support or the racing background. They supported me, and right now we are just living a dream.Suarez thanked fans and his native country in Spanish in victory lane. His win was the first of the weekend for Joe Gibbs Racing, which has two drivers -- Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards -- vying for the Sprint Cup championship Sunday.For us, after two years, to be where we are tonight is amazing, car owner Joe Gibbs said. This is going to be a big deal for our sport. Its huge.It was just Suarezs third career victory, but the most important for obvious reasons.Sadler, who gambled by taking two tires on the final pit stop, finished third in the race and second in the standings. The former Cup driver and sentimental favorite remained without a championship at any national level in a career spanning more than two decades.This is by far the hardest because I feel like this is the best team Ive probably ever worked with, said Sadler, who drove with an interim crew chief because his usual one was suspended. We felt like we could come in here and compete, and we made a great pit call there at the end to get some clean air.Sadler asked Whitt to give him the top lane on the restart, but Whitt declined.Allgaier finished sixth, and Jones ninth. Both got stuck behind leader Cole Whitt on the final restart, and when Whitt spun his worn-out tires, Allgaier and Jones fell way behind Suarez.Its really frustrating, Jones said. I dont mean to bag on the guy so much, but its like, `Hey, were up here racing for the championship. And maybe we dont even win it if he pits and lets us move up, but at least we would have had a fair shot at it. I feel like we kind of got robbed of at least our chance to race for it. Yeah, its just unfortunate. It just wasnt a great situation altogether.The chaos definitely benefited Suarez, who passed Sadler low and pulled away from the field. He led 133 of the 200 laps in the race.Last years top rookie in the second-tier series, Suarez began racing karts in Mexico and moved to North Carolina as a teenager to pursue a career at NASCARs national level. He had to teach himself English by watching cartoons on American television and moved through NASCARs Drive for Diversity program to land a job with JGR.Suarez is the first D4D driver to win a championship.Suarez has soared in his second season with Gibbs and benefited when teammate Jones, the pre-Chase favorite to win the title. As Jones struggled down the stretch, Suarez upped his performance. He won at Dover to move through the Round of 12 and was runner-up at Kentucky and third at Charlotte. Then, Suarez registered finishes of third (Kansas), fifth (Texas) and fifth (Phoenix) to set up his championship-clinching victory at Homestead.This will surely make him an even bigger star back home. On a return trip to Mexico with NASCAR officials last month, he was celebrated like he was Dale Earnhardt Jr.For Gibbs, it is his second driver championship in the Xfinity Series but first since Kyle Busch won in 2009.The Gibbs organization also celebrated its fifth owners championship in the Xfinity Series.---More AP auto racing: www.racing.ap.org Adidas NMD R2 Rea .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Adidas Superstar Dam Rea . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http://www.nmdsverige.com/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Adidas Stan Smith Rea . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Adidas NMD Rabatt . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. BOSTON -- The Citgo sign that lights up the Boston skyline and is seen by baseball fans when a home run balls sails over Fenway Parks left-field wall has been granted preliminary landmark status.The 3,600-square-foot sign in Kenmore Square features a red delta and the blue word CITGO on a white background. There was fear it could soon be gone because the six-story building on which it sits is part of a parcel of Boston University buildings for sale.WHDH-TV reports (http://bit.ly/29NJKR6 ) the Boston Landdmarks Commission granted preliminary landmark status to the Citgo sign Tuesday.dddddddddddd The status means the sign cant be changed or removed without the commissions approval.Further study will be done. The commission then would vote on whether to make the sign a landmark. The mayor and the City Council would have final say.---Information from: WHDH-TV, http://www1.whdh.com ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz