Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

27.09.2019 11:17
ahead of the India series. Bo Antworten

Celtic boss Ronny Deila says he will appeal the red card shown to Dedryck Boyata against Hamilton last Friday. Celtic were leading their hosts 1-0 at New Douglas Park, thanks to a Leigh Griffiths spot kick, when the central defender was dismissed for a last man challenge on Accies striker Carlton Morris three minutes before the break in the Scottish Premiership clash. Dedryck Boyata was shown a straight red by referee Craig Thomson Hamilton made their numerical advantage tell when levelling through Eamonn Brophy late in the second half, denying the Hoops the chance to open a nine-point lead over Aberdeen at the top of the table. Deila initially blamed the former Manchester City defender for the tackle but on reviewing footage of the incident, h has decided to lodge an appeal. Celtics 10 men moved seven points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership after they were held to a 1-1 draw by Hamilton at New Douglas Park Speaking at the news conference ahead of Wednesdays home match against Dundee, the Norwegian said: I have seen it many times and when I have seen it from all angles, I think it is a wrong decision because he was on the ball.We will therefore appeal it. OK, we got punished to go down to 10 men, but hopefully we wont get a suspension.When you see that he makes his decision and hits the ball then, in my opinion, its not a red card. This isnt about Dedryck. Everyone in the defence has had issues with red cards before.Dont miss Celtics Scottish Cup sixth-round tie at home to Morton, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11.30am on Sunday. Also See: Hamilton 1-1 Celtic Deila rues missed chances Old Firm cup ties live on Sky Scottish Premiership table Braves Jerseys 2019 .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Billy Hamilton Braves Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. https://www.cheapbraves.com/153o-glenn-hubbard-jersey-braves.html . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Rowland Office Braves Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Johan Camargo Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. New Zealand coach Mike Hesson has lauded captain Kane Williamsons demeanour and work ethic for the teams seamless transition from the Brendon McCullum era. Hesson also felt McCullum and Williamson brought a largely similar approach to their leadership styles.Kane captained, I think, 36 games before he took over full-time. Even during the time that Brendon was captain, for a number of tours or part of the tours, Kane came in and it was a very seamless change, Hesson told reporters after New Zealand arrived in New Delhi.I think the key to any captain-coach relationship is to making sure that we use each others strengths. Kane is very thoughtful, methodical, [as a] player likes to plan well, but also likes his own time.Brendon wasnt hugely dissimilar to that; he prepared really well. He was probably a little bit more of a high profile, sort of out there character, especially in New Zealand. As you see, Kane is probably slightly more of a backseat [type] but within the team they operate in a very similar fashion.Williamson, for his part, is well aware of the importance of compartmentalising his twin roles as leader and premier batsman. Although he comes on the back of a good run of scores - Williamson finished as the teams second-highest run-getter in New Zealands recent tours of Zimbabwe and South Africa - he recognises the need to pull his weight as one of the teams better players of spin bowling.I suppose you take that [captaincy] hat off and you are very much a batsman and you have a role to play in the team. I see them as slightly different things, so that to me is the focus, Williamson said.India is a tough place to play, particularly, in more recent years where the pitches have been very tricky. I guess [when] you throw in world-class spinners, the challenges are very tough but at the same time we see it as a very exciting opportunity. [The] previous series here, certainly spin played a huge part, and at times batting was difficult.Hesson said playing on the dry pitches of Bulawayo during the Zimbabwe tour was a useful preparatory exercise ahead of the India series. Both he and Williamson agreed their players had to draaw upon whatever past experiences they had of playing in India - either during the IPL or in past tournaments like the World T20.ddddddddddddThat [Zimbabwe tour] was very much a spin-dominant series and conditions, he said. Although it didnt spin as much, it certainly was slower and probably similar pace that we are going to face in India. The week between the series has been about rest really and recovery, and obviously the next week-to-ten days is going to be critical to be really specific around individual game plans.Hesson was upbeat about New Zealands gifted spin trio - Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi and the returning Mark Craig - making a mark despite their relative inexperience: they have a combined tally of 98 wickets from 34 Tests.In the last couple of years, a number of overseas spinners have done well, so we certainly back our spinning group [which is] young and inexperienced but gifted, Hesson said. The challenge for us is firstly in adjusting to the different ball - the SG Test is going to be completely different to what we have been operating with the Kookaburra. So, there is a little bit of change there, a little bit of changing around seam angles, which are different over here than they are in different parts of the world.Even though we are not going to bowl like sub-continental bowlers, we do have to make sure that we find a way to create opportunities. All those three are keen learners of the game and certainly we are going to put a lot of faith in them over the coming weeks.Hesson also believed that the seamers, Trent Boult, Tim Southee and Neil Wagner, would put to good use the time they spent working on reverse swing in Zimbabwe. It is a huge component of playing cricket overseas, he said. We have obviously spent a lot of time in Zimbabwe where we got the ball to reverse, and on surfaces that arent responsive in terms of seam movement.There are many different methods [of getting the ball to reverse] and we certainly are going to have to be working on that over the coming days. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz