Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

27.09.2019 11:17
Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James le Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Chinas Xiong Zhao Zhong picked himself up off the canvas to outpoint Denver Cuello of the Philippines on Friday night to retain the WBC strawweight title. Considered the best boxer from China, Xiong struggled early in the 12-round fight against the veteran Cuello, who connected with a left hook in the first round that sent the champion to the ground. But with Cuello injuring his right shoulder in the buildup to the fight, Xiong recovered and began to control the bout. Xiong landed several good punches in the fourth round and again in the eighth when the ringside doctor was called to treat Cuello. By the ninth round, Cuello was bleeding from his forehead. Xiong won the split decision 115-112, 113-110, 113-113. Xiong improved to 21-4-1. Cuello fell to 33-5-6. Roger Clemens Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Joe DiMaggio Yankees Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. https://www.cheapyankees.com/3571g-billy-martin-jersey-yankees.html . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Austin Romine Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Don Larsen Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Newcastle have reportedly signed a New Zealand schoolboy rugby union star on the back of just three games in rugby league.Ofa Manuofetoa was spotted by Knights scouts while making his debut in the 13-man game at an under-17 tournament in Rotorua this year, according to stuff.co.nz.The 17-year-old stands at 193cm and 104kg, but played fullback for his Canterbury-based Timaru Boys High School rugby first XV.Ive been studying a booklet with thhe basics (of rugby league) which I am trying to get my head around, Manuofetoa told stuff.ddddddddddddco.nz.Its pretty exciting but I have a lot to learn.I expect it will be tough but I will give it my best shot.He is expected to play with the Knights under-18s before graduating to the Holden Cup for under-20s. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz