Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

27.09.2019 11:16
received a five-second time penalty for ignor Antworten

BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Esteban Gutierrez says Lewis Hamiltons hand gesture as he lapped him at the Hungarian Grand Prix was not very respectful.In the second half of the race, Hamilton got stuck behind Gutierrez for several corners as he came up to lap the Haas driver, allowing Nico Rosberg in second place to close the gap. As Hamilton came onto the pit straight, he passed Gutierrez and appeared to raise his middle finger as he did so.Oh yeah? Gutierrez said when he was told. Not a very respectful move from him I have to say. I have spoken to him in the past, I think he is respectful, he is the world champion, but he shouldnt do these kinds of things he should respect all of the competitors, you never know, maybe in the future I will be fighting a championship with him so he has to respect that.When Hamilton was asked to clarify whether it was the middle finger, he said: I may have accidentally wanted to do that! I didnt, it was just like [motions a frustrated wave].Gutierrez later received a five-second time penalty for ignoring blue flags. Paul ONeill Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Luis Severino Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. https://www.cheapyankees.com/ . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Roger Maris Yankees Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Casey Stengel Yankees Jersey . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The International Olympic Committee says it has not received any request from Brazilian police for information concerning an investigation into a ticket-scalping scheme during the Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro.On Thursday, Rio de Janeiro police said they want IOC president Thomas Bach to explain why the Olympic Council of Ireland received 296 more tickets after exchanges between Bach and high-ranking IOC member Patrick Hickey, who is facing charges in Brazill for ticket scalping, conspiracy, and ambush marketing in a case that broke during the Olympics.dddddddddddd.Neither the IOC nor the IOC President have been contacted by any Brazilian authority concerning a request for information, the IOC said in a Friday statement.The IOC said it would not comment further because it is an ongoing legal procedure. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz