Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

26.09.2019 09:34
alarming star forward James Tamou fears for Antworten

Jenson Button admits it is unbelievable to be preparing for his 300th grand prix in Malaysia this weekend.Button is set to join former Brawn teammate Rubens Barrichello and seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher in the 300 race club, to cap a career spanning 17 seasons. The McLaren driver will not be racing in 2017 as he steps back into a reserve driver role with the team, though there is a possibility of him returning in 2018.Reflecting on a career that started in 2000, Button, now 36 years old, admitted he never believed he would still be in F1 when he turned 30.When asked what his place in F1 history meant to him in the Malaysia press conference, Button replied: Thats a good question that deserves a very long answer and Im not going to give it to you here. It means Ive been around for a hell of a long time...I remember when Rubens got to 300 and it was unbelievable that he got to 300, I thought Im never going to race that long. I remember when I started in 2000 I remember speaking to my dad and he was saying how long do you think youre going to race for, will you still be racing in your thirties? and I was like no, Ill be done by the time Im 30 years old! And here I am at 36 and this weekend at the start of my 300th grand prix.Button said the key to a long career in F1 is not to get too downbeat in the bad moments.It definitely sucks you in, Formula One, it doesnt let go, as long as youre performing. Its been a great ride to 300, lots of ups and downs, as every career will have. The important thing is that you stay on top of those bad times as much as you can, because you never know how long theyre going to last. So a very exciting career to this point, 300 races, and if any of these guys around me can achieve the same thing, fair play to them because its a long time doing the same thing!The 2009 world champion reaches the milestone at Sepang, a circuit which holds special memories for him - including his maiden F1 podium.I won here, which is a pretty good memory, back in 09. It was quite a strange race - the rain was so severe we had to red flag the race and it wasnt restarted. I won the race but only got half points, which was a bit of a pain! Its always been a great circuit to race on.Its also the place I scored my first podium in 2004. I was running third in 2002 as well and on the last lap my suspension failed and handed the third place to Michael Schumacher - so that would have been my first podium. So Ive got a lot of great memories here.It is actually Buttons 303rd weekend in F1. He and BAR were disqualified from the 2003 San Marino Grand Prix due to an irregularity with the car -- which led to them sitting out the next two races. He also failed to start the 2005 edition of the U.S. Grand Prix and the Bahrain Grand Prix last year.? Buy Shoes Ireland . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Shoes Ireland Free Shipping .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Wholesale Shoes Ireland . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Shoes Ireland From China . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Forgot the NRL top four. Forget back-to-back premierships. North Queenslands form slump is so alarming star forward James Tamou fears for the Cowboys finals hopes.The Cowboys head into Saturdays home clash against the Warriors on the back of three consecutive defeats following a shock loss to the 15th-placed Sydney Roosters last weekend.That defeat means the Cowboys are fifth on the ladder on 28 points, just four clear of the ninth-placed Warriors with three matches left in the home-and-away season.Tamou, who is desperate to end his time at North Queensland before joining Penrith on a high note, admits the loss of form had become a concern following the Roosters defeat.Its one of those things where youre sitting there after the game, wondering what the heck is going on? Tamou told AAP.At one point of the year there we were dominant ... now its just one of those things where we really need to sort it out quickly because theres not too many games left in the regular season.If we dont turn it around quickly, we could miss finals altogether.Thats how scary it is.Fortunately for the Cowboys, Townsville has been a miserable venue for a Warrriors team who are sure to be smarting following a heavy loss to South Sydney at home last weekend.ddddddddddddThe New Zealand-based team have lost on nine of their past 10 trips to Townsville, with five of those defeats being by over 20 points.The Cowboys are still without injured pair Jake Granville (hand) and Ben Hannant (knee) with coach Paul Green dropping Javid Bowen and John Asiata for Antonio Winterstein and Coen Hess.The Warriors have included Bunty Afoa and James Gavet in an 18-man squad while young star Tui Lolohea is the only casualty from the 41-22 drubbing by the Rabbitohs.COWBOYS v WARRIORS - Key match stats* North Queensland will be hoping to avoid losing four straight matches for the first time in a season since round 12, 2013* Cowboys captain Johnathan Thurston will become just ninth player in history to pass the 800-goal mark with three more goals* Playmaker Shaun Johnson requires just nine points to surpass Stacey Jones (673 points) as the all-time leading point scorer for the Warriors. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz