Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

26.09.2019 09:34
Sunday.Dating back to last season, Antworten

Mark Warburton insists Rangers have no fear, going into their Old Firm Scottish Cup semi-final with Celtic on Sunday. The Ibrox side were well beaten in the last four of last seasons League Cup by their Glasgow rivals but have made great strides under their English manager since then.Warburtons opposite number Ronny Deila admits the gap between the clubs has narrowed and statistics suggest Rangers are likely to be more competitive than they were previously. Having won all bar nine of their 44 fixtures so far in 2015/16, the Championship winners have momentum going into their biggest match of the campaign yet.Warburton told Sky Sports News HQ: Its one of the biggest games in world football in terms of derbies so the players are aware of the significance and importance of the game.Its a Scottish Cup semi-final and they want to win. The atmosphere will be electric, Im sure, but theyre pros and these are the type of games you work hard to play in. Theres no worry about that.Theyre in good shape, theyve prepared really well and their performances this season have been first class. Rangers have won all bar nine of their games this season and won the Championship earlier this month Celtic are the clear favourites. Theyre top of the Premiership so of course they are. Weve just won the Scottish Championship and we respect that. Were not foolish in that respect.But were a very good team and weve played well all season. Were looking forward to it. We dont fear anyone. Weve demonstrated a level of consistency all season.The derby will be the biggest match of Warburtons managerial career and he goes into it in upbeat mood. The Ibrox side have also won the Challenge Cup and are now going for a treble of trophies He added: Its a huge game and its a privilege to be involved in it so absolutely. Its the same for the players, myself, David (Weir), Jim (Stewart) and all the staff.You have to enjoy these occasions. Learn from them, be better for them hopefully but, absolutely, look forward to them.Dont miss Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am on Sunday. Also See: Sky Live: Rangers v Celtic Warburton: Derby just the start Hampden pitch looks excellent WATCH: From fan to Hampden China Jerseys Review . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale China Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. https://www.chinajerseysreview.com/ . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. China Jerseys Outlet . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. China Jerseys 2020 . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. The Cleveland Browns cant win football games and cant keep quarterbacks healthy.The New York Jets arent in position to feel any sympathy.New York will have Ryan Fitzpatrick back as its starting quarterback when it visits the Browns on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, CBS).Cleveland (0-7) will have journeyman Josh McCown back to shore up its quarterback situation as it attempts to record its first win under first-year coach Hue Jackson. If McCown has a setback prior to kickoff, rookie Kevin Hogan would become the fourth starting quarterback for the Browns this season.Jets coach Todd Bowles isnt the least bit concerned about Clevelands plight, not with his club sitting with a 2-5 mark.No, we worry about our own record, Bowles said. Ours isnt too glowing right now.Fitzpatricks season wasnt looking so bright when he lost the starting gig to Geno Smith, but Smith tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee last Sunday during the Jets 24-16 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.Smiths misfortune elevated Fitzpatrick right back to the starting position. The situation became a bit awkward when Fitzpatrick said the organization -- including Bowles -- doesnt have faith in him.Bowles fired back about Fitzpatricks high number of turnovers -- the veteran leads the NFL with 11 interceptions -- and the two men had a long sit-down to get back on the same page.I was disappointed I got benched, but I was disappointed in the way that I had played, too, Fitzpatrick said. So theres a lot of things that Im continuing to work on, but I continue to keep the faith in myself. ... Weve just got to continue to move this thing in the right direction.Cleveland is just looking to get a victory. The Browns have dropped four games by double digits, including a 31-17 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday.Dating back to last season, Cleveland has lost 10 consecutive games and 17 of its past 18.Were going to continue to work at getting better, Jackson said. I get disappointed for our players, for the franchise, for all involved -- our fans and everybody because I want everybody to experience winning because thats what we came herre to do, and thats what we want to get accomplished.dddddddddddd. Obviously, we havent done that yet.McCown returned to practice Wednesday after being sidelined since breaking his collarbone against the Ravens on Sept. 18.Rookie Cody Kessler was serving as the starter, but he sustained a concussion against the Bengals and wont play against the Jets. Hogan replaced the injured Kessler against the Bengals and passed for 100 yards and rushed for 104.Veteran left tackle Joe Thomas was rooting hard that it would be McCown behind center.I think it will be a huge boost, Thomas said. He obviously has played well for us when he has been in these past couple years. To be able to have him back would be awesome since the quarterbacks that are healthy right now do not have nearly as much experience that Josh does.All the upheaval is making it hard for Cleveland to find an offensive flow, and the Browns rank 27th in scoring at 18.6 points per game. Yet the Jets are even worse -- ranking 30th at 17.0.Part of the problem is that New York ranks last in the NFL in turnover margin at minus-11. And that means Fitzpatrick has to play better and smarter in his latest opportunity to start.Theres no middle ground, Bowles said. Youre a competitor. You come in and the quarterback is going to throw interceptions. Youve got to have a short-term memory. Ryan has great belief in himself, and we have belief in him, and we go into the game as normal.The Jets averaged nine points per game during a four-game skid before the win over Baltimore. They now face a leaky Cleveland defense that ranks 31st in total defense (425.6 yards per game) and 30th in scoring defense (29.6 points per game).New York ranks 23rd in scoring defense (25.7), but second-year defensive end Leonard Williams is emerging as a force with six sacks.The Jets won the teams past three meetings, including a 31-10 victory last season. McCown started the game for the Browns but was knocked out in the first quarter with a concussion. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz