Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

26.09.2019 09:34
- Arizona Diamondbacks ace Zack Greinke is making sl Antworten

BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. -- DeAngelo Henderson scored once to extend his NCAA Division I record for touchdowns in consecutive games to 32 and Coastal Carolina got past Gardner-Webb 17-7 on Saturday.Hendersons 1-yard TD with 14:37 left in the fourth quarter gave Coastal Carolina (4-2) a 10-7 lead. After the Chanticleers forced a three-and-out, Bruce Mapps leaping touchdown grab from Tyler Keane from 11 yards out extended Coastals lead with 7:37 left to play.Keane finished 15 of 18 passing, the third best single-game completion percentage in school history. Henderson finished with 101 yards on 22 carries.After a scoreless first quarter, Ryan Grangers 23-yard field goal gave Coastal Carolina a 3-0 lead. The Chanticleers were driving for another score heading into halftime, but a 51-yard return of a fumble put Gardner-Webb (3-4) on Coastals 8-yard line with 11 seconds before the half.Tyrell Maxwell passed to Adonus Lee for an 8-yard score two plays later -- the Bulldogs lone score of the day. Adidas Ultra Boost Nederland . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Adidas Futurecraft 4d Kopen . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.nmdtekoop.com/superstar-sneakers.html . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Adidas NMD R1 Nederland . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Adidas Superstar Goedkoop . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. PHOENIX -- Arizona Diamondbacks ace Zack Greinke is making slow progress in his return from injury, too slow for his liking.It would have been nice to be back a week ago, he said before Wednesdays game against Toronto, his first public comments since he went on the disabled list July 3 with a left oblique strain.Greinke was to try to throw off the mound nice and easy later Wednesday, manager Chip Hale said, then probably the first full bullpen will be in a couple of days.Greinke had rounded into his usual form in a series of starts before the injury, reeling off seven consecutive victories. He is 10-3 with a 3.62 ERA.Asked if he was frustrated by the injury, Greinke said, thats a perfect word.It took a lot more time, he said. Its just a bad injury where you have to wait for it to heal before doing stuff. Im used to having stuff bother me all the time and just going through it. But with this one, you cant do that or else it gets worse.Greinke was hurt when he hit a sacrifice fly early in a June 28 game against Philadelphia. He left the game after feeling something wrong when he returned to the mound the next inning.Greinkke signed a $206.dddddddddddd5 million, six-year contract in the offseason, and the Diamondbacks have been cautious with his rehab.You dont want to ever push it and then you have to lose him for another month, start from zero, Hale said, so well be careful.Greinke has input in the recovery process.Hes the smartest guy Ive been around in baseball, Hale said. He knows his own body as good as anybody. He knows what it takes to be ready for a major league game.Greinke said he played catch from 120-150 feet on Tuesday.Yesterday was the first day I threw where I was close to throwing normal, he said. Every other time was really babying everything.Greinke declined to give a timetable for his return.I dont want to say the perfect plan, because then you expect perfect results, he said, and I dont want to say a plan thats slower because thats not the goal and then people wouldd think Im not trying to get back.He said its more than likely he will require a minor league injury rehabilitation start or two. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz