Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.09.2019 14:37
fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers Antworten

Jose Mourinho and Louis van Gaal are similar managers, according to Daley Blind, except when it comes to winning.Former Manchester United manager Van Gaal signed Blind from Ajax in the summer of 2014 after the defender was part of his Dutch national squad at the World Cup, and Blind was regularly selected during Van Gaals tenure at Old Trafford. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Mourinhos arrival at the start of this season has not altered player-manager relationships, according to Blind, though the 26-year-old revealed how the ultimate goals of the current Untied boss differ from those of Van Gaal. I am fortunate enough to have worked with a number of big coaches. I learn a lot from Mourinho on a daily basis and he is a good guy, Blind told De Telegraaf. It is all about winning for Mourinho, according to Blind He is pretty similar to Van Gaal when it comes to their commitment to the team. They used to work together so I reckon that is no coincidence. Everybody likes it when your boss shows an interest in you. Mourinho earned himself the nickname The Special One because of everything he has achieved. He is an excellent coach who has an eye for details. He is very strong tactically. But his philosophy is slightly different to that of Van Gaal. He is very direct, it is all about winning. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday Van Gaal was dismissed after two seasons in charge at United, with the club having failed to finish higher than fourth in the Premier League during his reign. Mourinho, Van Gaals former assistant at Barcelona, has taken United to sixth in the table, nine points adrift of leaders Chelsea. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4!Also See:Zlatan: I could conquer USAre United out of title race?Carra: Rooney not the problemFans sleep at Old TraffordNFL Jerseys Wholesale . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. https://www.nfljerseys2020.com/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. NFL Jerseys 2020 . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Dan Raudabaugh threw six touchdown passes and the Philadelphia Soul won their second ArenaBowl title, beating the Arizona Rattlers 56-42 on Friday night.Raudabaugh was 20 of 36 for 278 yards. Shaun Kauleinamoku was selected the game MVP after leading the Soul in receiving with eight catches for 110 yards and three touchdowns.I couldnt be more proud of this team and this organization, Soul coach Clint Dolezel said. We have worked extremely hard for six months to get to this point and it is fantastic to see our hard work pay off.Philadelphia improved to 2-2 in championship games. The Soul beat San Jose in 2008 and lost to Arizona in 2012 and 2013.Congratulations to Philadelphia, Rattlers coach Kevin Guy said. I thought they played a hard game. ... We thought we were going to give them a ball game and we did. We had a chance to go up there in the fourth quarter and take the lead, but we fell short.The game was played at Gila River Arena, home of the NHLs Arizona Coyotes, because the WNBAs Phoenix Mercury had a game at Talking Stick Resort Arena.ddddddddddddArizonas Nick Davila was 23 of 38 for 281 yards and four touchdowns. Maurice Purify had nine receptions for 126 yards and two touchdowns.With Philadelphia leading 56-42, the Rattlers were in position to make it a one-possession game, but James Romain intercepted Davilas pass in the end zone with 48 seconds left.The Soul raced to a 21-0 lead. Raudabaugh opened the scoring on the first possession with a 16-yard pass to Darius Reynolds. Dwayne Hollis returned a fumble 49 yards for a touchdown, and Tracy Belton recovered the kickoff in the end zone for another score.We got behind early, Guy said. We came out and fumbled on the 1-yard line. I thought our guys showed great character trying to get back in the game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz